Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Pharmacist

Pharmacist Interview Questions

Pharmacist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Group: You are stranded on the moon with a group of other astronauts and you need to travel 200miles back to base, here is a list of 15 items salvaged from the wreckage of the space craft you were travelling in. list them in order of importance. (Genuine NASA exercise) Group: Chose a famous person. Now, you are that person. You and your group are in a hot air balloon and there is too much weight. Assuming you all weigh the same, defend your position of why you should not be thrown over. Individual (having been assigned a random partner you haven't met): you have ten minutes to get to know each other and prepare a 30 second pitch on why we should hire your partner.

Tell me a time when you promoted a service to a customer

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you went above and beyond for somebody

No difficult or unexpected questions. I was expected to complete a calculations test just like all the other staff members. This was a surprise but not a difficult task to complete.

What is the role of pharmacy in clinical trials? Tell me about a time when you had to influence others. Tell me about a time when you had problems with a system and how did you handle it? What is an IMP and what do you need to consider when working with an IMP? What is GCP? What is your best achievement (professional or personal)?

What experience have you had as a Pharmacist?

1 Answer

If you were on a ward and had noticed a doctor made a serious prescribing error, what next steps would you take to resolve the issue and why?

110 of 30 Interview Questions