Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pharmacist Interview Questions

Pharmacist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What experience have you had as a Pharmacist?

1 Answer

I described how busy my pre-registration pharmacy was, described the different services they offered and which I had the opportunity to be part of, mentioned that I had also worked as a locum pharmacist for a few months prior to applying for this job, described the different teams I had worked with.

How have you gone out of your way for a patient What steps have you taken to help the business you work for evolve

Why was I moving to the UK? What are my responsabilities in my current job? What do I like about being a pharmacist.

If you were on a ward and had noticed a doctor made a serious prescribing error, what next steps would you take to resolve the issue and why?

Oddly my interviewer talked more about the company, rather than ask me questions. He did question what I knew about their different services, suppliers and brands.

1 Answer

What is the role of pharmacy in clinical trials? Tell me about a time when you had to influence others. Tell me about a time when you had problems with a system and how did you handle it? What is an IMP and what do you need to consider when working with an IMP? What is GCP? What is your best achievement (professional or personal)?

scenario based questions in pharmacy Checking ability to understand kpi paperwork And make suggestions for areas to improve Very laidback and comfortable

About qualifications etc hobbies religion

110 of 21 Interview Questions