phs Group Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at phs Group

phs Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at phs Group

Interview

It was a good interview process, friendly staff. The questions were quite easy and it was made to feel like a conversation instead of an interview so I felt very comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this job?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at phs Group (Cardiff, Wales, Wales) in Jan 2020

Interview

Applied online, then had an interview in cardiff. I thought it went good. But didnt get the job. Asked for feedback a number of times, told it would be chased up. But i am still waiting, not holding my hopes up!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

phs Group

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at phs Group

Interview

The interview process was very good. Nicola was very relaxing to be in front of and made me feel at ease. Lots of serious talk towards the roll mixed with friendly banter and smiles.

Interview Questions
  • 3 pt role play questions were asked

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at phs Group (Boston, MA) in Apr 2017

Interview

This was a pleasant process and the people were very nice. I would have enjoyed working there. It was very hard to get an interview and had to keep asking what the status and timing was.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you can do this job?

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at phs Group (Preston, North West England, England, England) in Mar 2017

Interview

Strength based interview; never done one of these before but I really enjoyed the experience! Far better than the competency based ones and so much more relaxed. Met with the regional sales director and the HR advisor.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

phs Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at phs Group in Feb 2017

Interview

This was a one stage strength-based interview with a regional manager, and head of HR. They did not ask what I knew about the company, or why I wanted a job at PHS. It was all about identifying whether I had the same strengths/traits as there most successful employees have. I was in and out in 30 minutes. Got a call the following day saying I didn't get the role. Couldn't say anything bad about my interview, just was pipped to the post by someone else.

Interview Questions
  • Do you feel you are a responsible person?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Caerphilly, Wales, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at phs Group (Caerphilly, Wales, Wales) in Jul 2016

Interview

Met with the manager who asked me questions relating to sales experience, managing work load, etc. I felt relaxed during the interview. The manager then called me the same day to offer me the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at phs Group (London, England, England) in Apr 2016

Interview

The interview was very informative, they were very honest and straight to the point about what the job entitles. Ask a lot about what you want to do in the future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

phs Group

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at phs Group in Dec 2015

Interview

Structured and in-depth. Methodologies and processes were a highlight of the interview. Specific discussion about particular software packages were also a key subject. My CV was reviewed and became a topic of discussion with the interviewer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Caerphilly, Wales, Wales

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at phs Group (Caerphilly, Wales, Wales) in May 2011

Interview

Fairly informal, single stage in-person interview with the head of marketing and head of internal communications. Questions were typical and included personality questions to make sure I'd fit in with the team.

Interview Questions
  • They asked the typical questions including things like where I saw myself in 5 years, how I felt I could add value to the team, why I thought I was qualified, etc.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews