ACN Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 7 Feb 2020

3.6
ACN President Greg Provenzano
Greg Provenzano
Pros
  • "Being your own boss earning unlimited residual income worldwide(in 18 reviews)

• "There are no pros for a scam comp(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "And if ACN is not a Pyramid scheme then why does a TT or TL and their new qualified IBO (who just paid(in 15 reviews)

• "Attention inactive IBOS* Don’t check your information if you didn’t renew(in 10 reviews)

1. "ACN changed my life"

Current Employee - Regional Director in London, England

I have been working at ACN full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company will grow you as a person. In life we are either dying or growing.

Cons

It's long term income provider Nothing else | ALL IS WELL

ACN2020-02-07
  2. "Nothing is free & easy. Exploitation"

I worked at ACN

Pros

Learning curve, you will learn

Cons

Exploiting young people who dream of becoming millionaires, buying a million pound houses & think there going to make it big. Lol Wake up, it’s a piramid marketing scheme. Your just making those at the top richer. Your a cog in the wheel, your being used. don’t be gullible! You might make some money, you paying your taxes? Use USwitch not these kids who think there business people/maketeers who watch inspirational YouTube videos for inspiration/motovation. Focus on your day job - work hard, set your own business up, not working for cowboys. Don’t be brain washed!

ACN2019-11-20
  3. "Very good and fine excellent"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

I have been working at ACN full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Very good and fine excellent

Cons

Better not to disclosure, it's a mess

ACN2019-06-16
  4. "Best opportunity!"

I have been working at ACN part-time

Pros

-Is a university with a great compensation plan -You earn while you learn -Best training system

Cons

No Comment because I don't see any cons.

ACN2019-03-15

ACN Response

January 27, 2020Corporate

Thank you for taking the time to share your personal experience as an Independent Business Owner with ACN! We are thrilled to hear that you are pleased with latest compensation plan. In fact, we are getting a lot of positive feedback regarding the recent changes that were made. As you may already know, we provide an opportunity where IBOs have a chance at growing their very own business through hard work and dedication. Having said that, we are glad that you chose this journey, and we wish you much success as you continue to grow your ACN business!

5. "review"

I worked at ACN part-time

Pros

Pros are good for the place

Cons

i left some time ago now

ACN2019-03-26
  6. "Distributor"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at ACN part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

You get paid on bills all around the globe. Global partnerships largest in their respected fields broadband energy mobile security and much more

Cons

People are narrow minded and think essential services are too good to be true... They need to read books on cash flow !

ACN2019-02-15
  7. "Executive team leader"

I have been working at ACN full-time

Pros

ACN needs to be seen and understood before a decision can be made on whether or not you can do it. And this should be asked from someone who has 100% of the information not from quitters who just become haters because they didn't have the guts to stick to something long enough

Cons

See the information before you make a decision, don't just say no when you hear gossip about an investment you have to make or think that it will take up too much of your time.

ACN2019-02-05

"Is it a scam?"

Current Employee - Executive Team Leader in London, England

I have been working at ACN part-time for less than a year

Pros

1. ACN is a legitimate business opportunity and NOT a scam, not a pyramid scheme, since you are only compensated for aquiring customers and not for recruiting business partners. Also the products and services are marketable and affordable to customers, meaning that you can legitimately sell the products and services to more people than just yourself. 2. Save money on customer bills - not taking a penny from them 3. Earn residual income from the residual bills customers need to pay - you continue to get paid residual income from existing customers even if you have done no work or could not find a new customer in a month. 4. Bonuses are attractive - currently, as at November 2018 - £400 bonus for 6 residential energy customers in the UK 5. Customers can be any of the current 26 markets ACN operates in. 6. The training and support is SECOND TO NONE - a lot of personal wisdom shared that will motivate you and develop you personally and professionally - the international training events are phenomenal and although personally funded, is worth every penny - I went to my first one within my first week of joining and with zero customers - I was amazed and personally would not have regretted if my business made a lost as the knowledge and wisdom learned from the convention was INVALUABLE. 7. Once you profit from the small intial cost (currently £480), and have profited via the bonuses, there are no recurring costs, no employees to pay, the only recurring cost is phoning up customers (your friends and family). The annual renewal cost of the license is small, around £90 and only makes sense to pay if you are generating a profitable revenue stream - otherwise, don't renew it. Therefore the biggest risk is just £480. 8. Unlimited earning potential, residual income (income earned even on months you do not work), and doing your own hours are major highlights. 9. It's your own business but you are not on your own - the support, generosity of mentors and the wider business is phenomenal. It's a win-win situation for you, your team and your customers.

Cons

1. ACN is a smart way of working as you are referring known customers to a cheaper supplier of services they are already using every day - however it does over the long-run it does require a lot of hard and consistent work if you want to make it big. 2. Finding recruits, and in particular leaders (who are the types you want to attract into your business) requires a considerable level of persistence - a lot of the public lack motivation, self-belief and time to feel they can invest in an opportunity such as this - however you are trained on how to overcome these challenges and to keep an upbeat and can-do attitude.

ACN2018-11-04
  9. "For people who realy want to make a diference in ther live"

I have been working at ACN part-time

Pros

Residual income is true

Cons

Help people to become financially free .. help costumers to save money in ther bills

ACN2018-07-31

"Your way to success"

I have been working at ACN full-time

Pros

This company can give you more than you can imagine, if you are willing to work and fight for your dreams, ACN is what will be able to give you that. This company can give endless good things, but only if you work for it and I believe that is totally fair.

Cons

There are no bad things with this company, the only bad thing is that the licence is low cost and anyone can sign in, not do anything and then complain on internet that the company doesn’t work or it’s a scam. Because people are used to jobs and wages they are too lazy to get out of their comfort zone and build something big for their future. A job will never make you financially free!!

ACN2018-05-08

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 261 reviews