Acquis Insurance Management Reviews

Updated 24 Jun 2020

5.0
Acquis Insurance Management CEO Nick Leader (no image)
Nick Leader
  1. "Such a great place to work"

Current Employee - Client Development Manager in Newport, Newport, Wales

I have been working at Acquis Insurance Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

Inclusive, great people, open to suggestions, customer focused business,

Cons

current kitchen area but this is in the process of being refurbished!

2. "Great Company, People & Environment"

Current Employee - Client Manager in Duffryn, Newport, Wales

I have been working at Acquis Insurance Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great, social and friendly environment, good career prospects and opportunities to progress in all areas of the business. Private healthcare, some great benefits & initiatives and a pool table in the office too! Good location on the outskirts of Newport with plenty of free parking and some local amenities close by. I'm very happy at Acquis and being someone that has previously moved around jobs a lot, Acquis is somewhere I see myself happily staying for the long term.

Cons

Not much I can really think of, only very minor points were that the kitchen has been getting a bit dated but this in the process of being refurbished soon and there's only one small shower in the building (shared by 3 companies). I had to rack my brain to think of those though!

Continue reading

3. "Work life & Atmosphere"

Current Employee - IT Support Administrator in Newport, Newport, Wales

I have been working at Acquis Insurance Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun, Great Team, multilingual environment, well treated, respected, Ideas are heard and actioned, everyone is approachable, open plan office, Staff outings on regular basis, constant promotion opportunities, overall small number of employees making daily work very effective, business is forever growing and fast, Helath benefits, great pension scheme.

Cons

no Canteen, small rest room, mildly crowded

Continue reading
  4. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Line Manager in Newport, Newport, Wales

Pros

Diverse and inclusive culture, supportive management team, great employee benefits, social and friendly place to work. A company that is growing but keeps it's culture.

Cons

Possibly location as ideally you would need a car to access easily.

Continue reading
  5. "A small and family friendly company."

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in Newport, Newport, Wales

Pros

Acquis is medium sized company that is constantly growing. You don't feel like you are just a number, you are more part of a small family, as everyone in the company knows eachoter. You feel connected and higher ups always ask for feedback on what they can do to improve your experience. They always support you and help you out if you need it.

Cons

As Customer Service agent, it may from time to time get busy, but you always get the support you need.

Continue reading
  6. "I thoroughly enjoy working here"

Current Employee - Head of IT in Newport, Newport, Wales

Pros

- Very supportive and approachable management - Everyone is friendly and works together as one team - Plenty of opportunities to move around within the business - Good benefits package - A good social committee

Cons

I can't think of any cons

7. "Fast growing company with big opportunities"

Current Employee - Head of Marketing in Newport, Newport, Wales

I have been working at Acquis Insurance Management part-time

Pros

Welcoming and supportive team of fun, enthusiastic people Fast growing company with impressive client base, providing interesting opportunities There have been numerous internal promotions recently so a great place for ambitious, enthusiastic team players Lots of social activities!

Cons

It is near a Gregg's

8. "Great opportunity to boost your carreer in Amsterdam"

Current Employee - Customer Service and Claims Advisor in Amsterdam

Pros

The office in Amsterdam, a subsidiary of the HQ in Wales, just opened their doors in 2019. This gives the opportunity to really build a team, culture and environment. What else? - Good coffee - Nice trips to Wales on a regular basis to HQ - Ideas are being heard - Welcoming environment - Opportunities to grow within the company - Mixture of cultures - Success is being celebrated

Cons

Language barriers and Skype meetings

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 8 reviews