Adaptiva Reviews

"Avoid like the plague"

1.0
    Former Employee - Software Engineer

I worked at Adaptiva full-time

Pros

None that I can think of

Cons

Terrible company and abusive CEO. The five-star reviews are clearly fake. I left here as soon as I could and I recommend you do the same.

Continue reading
  2. "Great technology, smart employees"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Adaptiva full-time for less than a year

Pros

Customers really love our products and the company, and it's really nice to work at a company like that. Technology is cutting edge!

Cons

Things move fast here, so you have to enjoy a fast-paced ever-changing environment. I love it, but it's not for everyone.

3. "been great for me"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Adaptiva full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

highly profitable company, solid job security, talented staff, good culture, leadership seems to care about employees, privately owned, and top notch benefits

Cons

proprietary tech platform can do a lot of things so company vision seems to change a lot which can make it hard to prioritize. leadership is hands-on but also stretched very thin which makes for frequent bottlenecks.

4. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Senior Events Marketing Manager in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Adaptiva full-time for less than a year

Pros

Exec staff and managers easily accessible! Everyone in company super friendly and supportive.

Cons

I have had no issues and especially during the current climate - Company very supportive!

5. "Good and Bad"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Adaptiva full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Phenomenal existing product; Great team; Better than average pay; Decent benefits; Awesome product; Good work/life balance.

Cons

New products promised and then not done, those that are are less than inspiring; Executive team seems less than effective; Employee accomplishments often seem overlooked and unappreciated; Employees that have done criminal actions and shown a lack of ethics not terminated; Good, hard workers either fired or made so frustrated/uncomfortable that they left; I have witnessed the owner scream, berate, and call employees names.

6. "Marketing"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Adaptiva full-time for less than a year

Pros

Innovative, hard working, creative, great products

Cons

can't hire fast enough

"HR"

5.0

I have been working at Adaptiva full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's been the best company I have worked for so far. You have absolute ownership of your work and there is no Micromanaging. Everybody is very helpful and there is no internal politics like big corporates. Feels like a family working together to make each other, as well as the company successful.

Cons

Space was a bit cramped up as the company hired a lot of people recently, but I am glad we are moving to a much much bigger space soon.

8. "Awesome company, team, and environment"

Current Employee - Software Engineering in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Adaptiva full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very warm, friendly, and positive place to work. People in every department know what they are doing. The company has done a great job by hiring very competent people, and then setting them free to do their thing.

Cons

Growth could be much faster if the management was more aggressive in hiring and sales.

"Fantastic Company"

Chief Operating Officer (Chief Operating Officer) in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Adaptiva for less than a year

Pros

Adaptiva is an incredible company with a very bright future. It has a differentiated strategy that is reflected in it's products and business model. I am amazed at how well the company's products are received by the marketplace and how satisfied customers are and the length that Adaptiva will go to make sure they are happy. The culture here is one of working hard and doing honest business. People at Adaptiva are truly setting a high bar for themselves and meeting it every day.

Cons

It is not a place to work for those who are not prepared to do the best work of their career.

Adaptiva Response

October 13, 2016Director of Marketing

Thank you for the positive review. We will be hiring and continuing to grow the business in 2017 and beyond.

"Run Far, Run Fast"

1.0
    Anonymous

I worked at Adaptiva

Pros

There are no pros being an employee at Adaptiva.

Cons

The founder is void of integrity. He is devious, incredibly frugal, an inventive storyteller and misogynist. I was there only a short time, but it was a terrible experience and anyone writing a glorious review was most likely prompted by the owner as he has very thin skin. The truth hurts and he will go to extreme lengths for paybacks. The best thing that happened to me was walking out the door forever. I am generous with the one star....

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 English Reviews