Arcus FM Reviews

Found 74 of over 79 reviews

3.9
Arcus FM Chief Executive Officer Chris Green
Chris Green
Pros
  • "I really enjoy working at Arcus(in 13 reviews)

• "Salary is above average and a great team to work with(in 3 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No downsides of working for arcus and no issues working for them I enjoy working for this company and the job i do(in 7 reviews)

• "Pay no progression stressful at times(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years
      Featured Review

Great Career Progression

Jun 6, 2022 - HSQE Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Arcus almost 11 years, in that time I have worked my way up from the bottom of the HSQE team to a leadership role. Within my time at Arcus, I have also completed many external and internal H&S and management qualifications and courses to assist with excelling in my career and the business, they have fully supported and invested in me. I have always had supportive and understanding line managers which is one of the reasons why after 11 years I am still here and happy within my role and the business.

Cons

Not sure there are any if I am honest. My experience on the whole has been positive and I have been invested in and supported

Arcus FM Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's fantastic to hear that you've been part of the Arcus family for almost 11 years and have benefited from careers progression, excellent training, incredible support and benefits. At Arcus, we believe that learning is a never-ending process that helps us become the best version of ourselves. We understand that every colleague giving it their all every day is critical to our long-term success. Training is one of our core pillars and we are committed to supporting our colleagues succeed in their roles. As a result, many of them have progressed within their specialisations, moved into management positions or moved across functions. We value a positive colleague experience, and we were pleased to see that in our recent Have Your Say colleague survey, perceptions of our colleagues' relationship with their manager had all increased significantly above industry benchmarks. Our vision and values are important to us, and we continue to invest in our people so we can provide outstanding FM services – technology led, people driven.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent, Forward-thinking Organisation

Jun 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Redditch, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employees are empowered to make their own decisions based on experience and skills Unrivalled training opportunities Supportive management with joined-up thinking Flexible working

Cons

Stakeholder management can occasionally be challenging - but ultimately rewarding

Arcus FM Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's wonderful to hear that you found us to be a forward-thinking company and appreciate our work-life balance and exceptional training possibilities. At Arcus, we believe that learning is a never-ending process that helps us become the best version of ourselves. We understand that every colleague giving it their all every day is critical to our long-term success. Training is one of our core pillars and we are committed to supporting our colleagues succeed in their roles. As a result, many of them have progressed within their specialisations, moved into management positions or moved across functions. We value a positive colleague experience, and we were pleased to see that in our recent Have Your Say colleague survey, perceptions of our colleagues' relationship with their manager had all increased significantly above industry benchmarks. Our vision and values are important to us, and we continue to invest in our people so we can provide outstanding FM services – technology led, people driven.

3. 5.0

Excellent Company

Jun 1, 2022 - Head of Estates Management
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to develop your skills within the company. Excellent training across FM Requirements encompassing M&E,IT, Refrigeration and many other soft skills. The company has an active people support system and many other benefits available to all employees.

Cons

I struggle to think of any as the company is very flexible.

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Redundancies Galore

Jun 30, 2022 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Started off a good role. People are decent, I was paid well but it depends on your department/function.

Cons

Ongoing redundancies and more to come. HR weren't great during the consultation process.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Happy

Mar 17, 2022 - MST Engineer in Peterborough, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very supportive lots of training available friendly and managers are approachable

Cons

Having 1hr deducted a day for travel unless your first job is less than 30 minutes away from home.

Arcus FM Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's delightful to hear that you've been enjoying your time here at Arcus. At Arcus, we believe that learning is a never-ending process that helps us become the best version of ourselves, and we are committed to our employees' growth. We believe in providing a meaningful and rewarding work environment for our employees and we genuinely value everyone’s feedback. We are committed to our vision and values, and we continue to invest in our people to ensure that we can provide exceptional FM services – technology-led, people-driven. We do have several processes in place for colleagues to be able to raise any concerns. If you would like to discuss this further, please share more details with us at info@arcusfm.com.

6. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Lack of training

Mar 13, 2022 - Administrative Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people Good Technology Well maintained offices

Cons

Culture of people working whilst sick in office .( scary after a global pandemic) Lack of slow , methodical training or any kind of training plan. Lack of enough staff to do a good job, so very stressful. profit lead so could compromise safety I have given feedback on leaving , hopefully someone will listen !

7. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Terrible

Apr 2, 2022 - Cleaning Site Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are no pros working here

Cons

Extremely terrible pay, 1 quid above minimum wage for a job that entails much stress largely down to optimistic kpis and the like.

8. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company, forward thinking, innovative solutions, a class leader in FM

Dec 16, 2021 - Commercial Manager in Newcastle upon Tyne, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic team, Competitive salary, generous car allowance and holiday entitlement. Exec team are supportive and open to new ideas. Expanding quickly into new areas via PE backing, organic growth and acquisition - a combination that works well

Cons

Support functions slow to adjust to new contract types

Arcus FM Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback, it's great to hear that you enjoyed your role with Arcus and experienced job satisfaction. We've always been passionate about connecting people with their passions. That's why we're all about giving our staff the opportunity to explore and develop skills as well as share innovations with our team and community. Our vision and values are important to us, and we continue to invest in our people so we can provide outstanding FM services – technology led, people driven. We are always open to constructive comments, and we will take them on board as well as your concerns. Best of luck with your next venture.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company to work for.

Dec 13, 2021 - Facilities Manager in Bath, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, progression, work life balance. Worked for Arcus for 11 years and in that time I've been promoted 4 times and more than doubled my original salary.

Cons

Industry is volatile, had a few close calls with redundancy due to client changes.

Arcus FM Response

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review; it's delightful to hear that you've been part of the Arcus family for over 11 years and have been promoted multiple times and have benefited from numerous benefits. At Arcus, we believe that learning is a never-ending process that helps us become the best version of ourselves, and we are committed to our employees' growth. We understand that every colleague giving it their all every day is critical to our long-term success. It's also wonderful to hear that you're enjoying the work-life balance and pay raise at Arcus as well. Arcus is critical in cultivating a work-life balance culture by encouraging employees to talk to their line manager or HR team about any concerns or questions they have. We value a positive colleague experience, and we were pleased to see that in our recent Have Your Say colleague survey, perceptions of our colleagues' relationship with their manager had all increased significantly above industry benchmarks. We are committed to our vision and values, and we continue to invest in our people to ensure that we can provide exceptional facility management services – technology-led, people-driven.

10. 3.0
      Current Employee

Started Well, then micro managed to the jobs detriment.

Dec 17, 2021 - Regional Technician in Bournemouth, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hours to suit , enjoy the job.

Cons

Started well,then MBO & went down hill from there excel spread sheet's running the company. MicroCallout 1 in 3 , limited progression

Arcus FM Response

We're sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your time at Arcus. That is not how we want our employees to feel, and we are sorry that you were met with this experience. Arcus is constantly looking to improve by providing better career opportunities for our employees, providing better management, and giving them an opportunity to grow within the company. Arcus is committed to ensuring that all colleagues are treated with dignity and respect. Sustainability is a priority for us, and we take pride in being a responsible organisation. We want to make a positive impact on our colleagues, our clients, our planet, and the communities in which we work. We recently achieved the 'Carbon Footprint Standard – C02e Reduced' status for the entire business, demonstrating a strong commitment to continuous improvement and striving for net zero status. We strive to be a great place to work, and we have several ways in which a colleague can raise any concerns they have so we can help to resolve them, please email info@arcusfm.com with your concerns so we can forward to our HR team for review, or you can speak with your line manager.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 74 Reviews

Arcus FM Reviews FAQs

Arcus FM has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 79 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at Arcus FM to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Arcus FM employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Arcus FM. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

73% of Arcus FM employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Arcus FM 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Arcus FM Job Seekers