Arcus FM Reviews

Updated 27 Mar 2021

Arcus FM Chief Executive Officer Chris Green
Chris Green
  1. Featured Review

"Great company, flexibility, open communication"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Redditch, England, England

I have been working at Arcus FM full-time for more than a year

Pros

Arcus are way ahead of their competitors in FM in terms of employee satisfaction, they develop from within, recruit from within, train and value their staff across the board. Robust processes to help people struggling and real concern for employee well-being (Mental Health First Aiders). Their benefits are industry standard. FM is a very unique industry and those coming from outside FM might find the environment different to what they are used to. It is fast paced and reactive, but the company have many processes in place to support.

Cons

IT infrastructure could be improved Back office processes are behind the size of the company due to fast growth but they are catching up.

May 15, 2020Communications Officer

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it's great to hear that you feel like Arcus provides a good level of employee satisfaction. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and it's important to us that we continue to develop and support our colleagues during their career at Arcus. As a business, we are continuing to improve our IT equipment and resources all of the time to support the work in which we do. If you need any support with your IT equipment please speak with your line manager or the IT Team who will be happy to help.

2. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Project Manager in London, England, England

I have been working at Arcus FM full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great team, great vision and values, investment in peopl and work life balance

Cons

There isn’t any I can think of

March 16, 2021Communications Officer

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it's fantastic to hear that you find Arcus a great company to work for! Our vision and values are important to us and we continue to invest in our people to grow a great FM business, the envy of others.

3. "Great company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

I have been working at Arcus FM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Being able to plan and execute your week how you like . Self reliant and recognised for going the we extra mile

Cons

Some processes s and procedures are not simple! In essence we make it hard for ourselves. The biggest blocker is the internal teams do not work as one team. This is disappointing

March 16, 2021Communications Officer

Thank you for sharing your feedback, it's great to hear that you feel like you have the freedom to deliver your role and that you like the GEM scheme which recognises colleagues for going the extra mile. At Arcus we're always seeking continuous improvement, so if you feel changes could be made to processes, please discuss these with your line manager or the relevant manager in the business so we can take your feedback on board and work together to grow a great FM business, the envy of others.

4. "Good training"

Current Employee - Refrigeration Engineer in Ipswich, England, England

I have been working at Arcus FM full-time

Pros

Great team to work alongside

Cons

Not so great management team

March 31, 2021Communications Officer

Thank you for sharing your feedback, training is one of our core pillars at Arcus so it's great to hear that you find our training good and that you have a great team to work alongside. We do have several ways in which a colleague can raise any concerns they have so we can help resolve them. Please contact your line manager or the HR team to discuss these so action can be taken to help support you and resolve any issues.

5. "To become a great FM business, the envy of others!"

Current Employee - Field Service Engineer

I have been working at Arcus FM full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Infastructure, support, personal development and training, technical information and training, learning pathways, management support, supportive HSQE teams, supply chain systems, internal systems, IT systems and support, innovation, continuously improving services, fantastic communication throughout all areas of the business, great listeners, contact and availability of management team superb, very much a listening company and encourage interaction, freedom to deliver and empowered throughout your daily working life to deliver!

Cons

Throughout my time thus far? None!

November 20, 2020Communications Officer

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It's fantastic to hear what a great experience you've had over the last eight years. Supporting our colleagues in their roles is important to us and ensuring our colleagues have the freedom to deliver each day is vital to our success. Thank you for your dedication and commitment, we look forward to what the next eight years bring!

6. COVID-19

"Supportive"

Former Employee - Administrative

I worked at Arcus FM full-time

Pros

Found company to be supportive especially during pandemic

Cons

Can be difficult to work across different teams with depts working in silos

January 20, 2021Communications Officer

Thanks for sharing your feedback, it's fantastic to hear that you felt supported, especially during the Coronavirus pandemic which has been a challenging time for everyone. Colleagues are urged to speak with their line manager or the HR team if they have any concerns so the right support and necessary changes can be implemented. We can see you're a former employee, but if you would like to discuss the actions you took to raise your concerns and how they were resolved, please email info@arcusfm.com.

"Not great"

2.0
    Current Employee - Engineer in London, England, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Arcus FM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Training and that’s about it really

Cons

Too much is expected from the engineers and no progression available

March 16, 2021Communications Officer

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it's good to hear that you find our training beneficial. We're sorry to hear that you feel as though too much is expected from engineers and that you haven't experienced any progression opportunities. We do have several ways in which a colleague can raise any concerns they have so we can help resolve them. Please contact your line manager or the HR team to discuss these so action can be taken to help support you and resolve these issues.

8. "Great company"

Current Employee - Manager in Coventry, England, England

I have been working at Arcus FM full-time

Pros

Good people Good ideas Working towards greatness

Cons

Growing quickly makes a few odd decisions

December 21, 2020Communications Officer

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it's lovely to hear that you find Arcus a great company with good people and ideas. We have grown quickly as a business and if there is ever a time you feel you need some extra support, please speak with your line manager or a member of the HR team.

"Average company, lots of men, low academic formation."

Former Employee - CBDO in London, England, England

I worked at Arcus FM full-time

Pros

Flexibility, rhythm, physical environment, parking

Cons

Lack of vision, workers are mostly construction people

January 13, 2021Communications Officer

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it's great to see that you found Arcus flexible. We're sorry to hear that you felt as though there was a lack of vision. We have a clear vision to become a great FM business the envy of others. If colleagues do have any concerns we have several ways in which a colleague can raise these so we can help resolve them. Although you're a former employee if you would like to discuss what actions you took and how they were resolved, please email info@arcusfm.com.

"bad management"

1.0
    Former Employee - Scheduler in Redditch, England, England

I worked at Arcus FM full-time for more than a year

Pros

there are no pros for working at this company

Cons

no support, top heavy management, no progression

March 16, 2021Communications Officer

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we're sorry to hear that you feel this way about your time at Arcus. We do have several ways in which a colleague can raise any concerns they have so we can help resolve them. Although you're a former employee if you would like to discuss what actions you took and how they were resolved, please email info@arcusfm.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Reviews