Arcus FM Reviews

Chris Green
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years
    Featured Review

To become a great FM business, the envy of others!

Nov 18, 2020 - Field Service Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Infastructure, support, personal development and training, technical information and training, learning pathways, management support, supportive HSQE teams, supply chain systems, internal systems, IT systems and support, innovation, continuously improving services, fantastic communication throughout all areas of the business, great listeners, contact and availability of management team superb, very much a listening company and encourage interaction, freedom to deliver and empowered throughout your daily working life to deliver!

Cons

Throughout my time thus far? None!

Communications Officer

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It's fantastic to hear what a great experience you've had over the last eight years. Supporting our colleagues in their roles is important to us and ensuring our colleagues have the freedom to deliver each day is vital to our success. Thank you for your dedication and commitment, we look forward to what the next eight years bring!

2. 5.0

Such a welcoming start

Sep 27, 2021 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I went through a 3 stage interview including telephone screening with a final interview at head office. The recruitment process was good and organised with a mix of over telephone, teams and face to face. Since I started I have made welcome & aware of processes in place & the process has been well organised. The company seem good to work for and very aware of teams online meetings & face to face where necessary. I have had no negative experience so far and Arcus seems a good company to work for.

Cons

None that I have come across

Arcus FM Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it's great to hear you've felt welcomed by the team here at Arcus FM. Ensuring our communication is clear and structured is extremely important to us, so it's great to hear you've found our processes to be well organised.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Arcus FM

Aug 31, 2021 - Refrigeration Engineer in Southampton, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Job security Support Training Health and Safety Benefits

Cons

Overtime rate and no down time

Arcus FM Response

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It's wonderful to hear you've enjoyed the training, support and benefits here at Arcus FM. We'll take the advice on board and if you'd like to add detail at any point about policy changes you'd like to suggest, you can always reach the team at info@arcusfm.com

4. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Talk the Talk

Aug 21, 2021 - Team Leader Supervisor in Leeds, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good for training opportunities with there own training centre.

Cons

Not always the best at resolving problems.

Arcus FM Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback, it's great to hear the training is appreciated. We're sorry to hear you feel that problem solving is an area that needs improvement. So we can address this and better understand how to improve, please could you send us details of your concerns to info@arcusfm.com.

5. 5.0

Survey

Jul 28, 2021 - Case Cleaner in Ipswich, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've enjoyed every minute of working with arcus, the team and management have always been there when I've needed advice, I enjoy the work I'm currently doing and every job is different and a different challenge which I enjoy doing.

Cons

No downsides of working for arcus and no issues working for them I enjoy working for this company and the job i do

1 person found this review helpful

Arcus FM Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it's fantastic to hear that you're finding Arcus a great company to work for! Our vision and values are important to us and we continue to invest in our people to grow a great FM business, the envy of others.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee

All good

Jul 30, 2021 - Fleet Manager in Milton Keynes, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good development and great H&S approach

Cons

Lack of support for service functions

Arcus FM Response

Thanks for sharing your feedback, it's wonderful to hear that you liked the H&S approach and felt there were good opportunities for development. We can see you're a former employee, but if you'd like to discuss any actions you took to raise your concerns about a lack of support or how they were resolved, please email info@arcusfm.com.

7. 4.0

Good friendly and good packages

Jul 18, 2021 - AC Engineering in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good friendly and good packages

Cons

Van and PPE style and also volume of jobs

Arcus FM Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback, it's great to hear that you enjoyed the packages on offer. At Arcus we're always seeking continuous improvement, so if you feel changes could be made to processes, please discuss these with your line manager or the relevant manager in the business so we can take your feedback on board and work together to grow a great FM business, the envy of others.

8. 2.0
    Current Employee

A company that cares more about budget than staff wellbeing

Jul 28, 2021 - Planner/Scheduler in Redditch, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the people are nice and easy to get along with. If your face fits, you will be okay

Cons

Constant corner cutting, bullying tactics from field operations teams, and a vicious blame culture from certain parts of the business. I would not recommend working there.

3 people found this review helpful

Arcus FM Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we're sorry to hear you feel this way about working at Arcus. We have several ways in which a colleague can raise any concerns they have so we can help to resolve them. We can see you're a current employee, please can you send the details of your concerns to info@arcusfm.com so the HR team can investigate and get any issues resolved.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee

Jul 8, 2021 - Regional Facilities Manager in Redditch, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

People, Flexibility, Learning, Development, Colleagues

Cons

Aggressive outlook from some. No thanks

Arcus FM Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it's fantastic to hear that you find Arcus a great company to work for! Our vision and values are important to us and we continue to invest in our people to grow a great FM business, the envy of others.

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Contract

Aug 6, 2021 - Refrigerator Engineer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can work everyday because of the shortage of Refrigeration Engineers , Company van kitted out well , uniform is decent.

Cons

Flat rate on over time, no standby pay, company always short on Engineering’s work loaded gets to much, Management thinks Refrigeration Engineers are Plummer’s

2 people found this review helpful

Arcus FM Response

Thank you for leaving a review, we're sorry to hear you feel this way about your time at Arcus. We have several ways in which a colleague can raise any concerns they have so we can help to resolve them. We can see you're a former employee, but if you would like to discuss what actions you took to raise your concerns and how they were resolved, please email info@arcusfm.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Reviews