BELAY Reviews

Found 105 of over 224 reviews

4.4
BELAY CEO Tricia Sciortino
Tricia Sciortino
Pros
  • "Work from home, flexible schedule(in 29 reviews)

• "Leadership truly cares for us an individuals and for our clients and contractors(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The long interview process should be viewed as a pro, not a con(in 9 reviews)

• "No cons except for no benefits, but this is part of the business model and absolutely expected with a contractor position(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years
      Featured Review

Fantastic Company

12 May 2021 - Virtual Assistant in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, great bosses, varied work, add or subtract clients depending on need

Cons

VAs are independent contractors so you have to manage your own insurance, taxes, etc.

Recruiter

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We are so grateful for your many years of service with us! We are glad to hear that you found such a great fit with BELAY's flexibility, people, and the variety of work we offer our contractors. We can't thank you enough for taking such good care of our clients. Thank you!

2. 5.0

Best Places to Work!

23 Jun 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture and the people are amazing. I have felt so supported since the moment I joined the team. It's a fun and exciting environment. I love being part of an organization that is growing.

Cons

Growing quickly, which is great, but it can be hard to keep up with staffing demands sometimes.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company to work with

10 Jun 2021 - Accounting in Woodbridge, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunity for work on the job board. Excellent customer support from the corporate office.

Cons

I don't have any cons.

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

9 Jun 2021 - Virtual Assistant in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great foot in the door type of company.

Cons

None at all. Great experience.

5. 1.0

No chance of growth

18 Jun 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Exposure to different clients, industries and work.

Cons

- Unprofessional work environment - No chance of any appraisal or growth - Unreal expectations set with clients irrespective of skills sets - They're not great at communicating with you. You need to reach out to them.

6. 5.0

Fantastic Company to work for

30 Apr 2021 - Full Time Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, flexibility in work schedule, positive environment, and great people to work with

Cons

No major cons to list

Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We agree that the flexible schedule, positive environment, and our incredible team all make it a great place to be! Thank you for being here and for being a part of what makes BELAY so awesome.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing place to work

24 Feb 2021 - Client Success Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am newer to Belay. I have never experienced a company that from the start of the process shows you they genuinely care about you. Everyone here is so intentional. It is such a healthy culture where communication is so encouraged. Belay truly cares about their employees, clients, and consultants. I feel so blessed to be a part of Belay.

Cons

I can honestly say that I have not experienced any cons to working at Belay. Not a lot of people can say that about where they work. I get excited to get up and serve at my "job" everyday.

Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are so glad you feel encouraged and recognize how intentional the team is in their work. Thank you for serving our clients and contractors so well!

8. 1.0

No job security

6 May 2021 - Virtual Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule and work form home setup

Cons

Lack of job security and zero benefits. Because of the business model, we were treated as contractors and thus, our jobs were secured. We weren't offered the benefits a typical employee should enjoy in a company. Overall, it was like a part time job without any assurance that you'd be staying for long.

Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Our website clearly states that we offer contracted positions and this is reiterated throughout our interview process and onboarding process. 1099 Contracts are a great way to work from home and exercise the type of flexibility that so many of us value in our daily lives, however, we know that a 1099 contract is not always the best fit for everyone, and that is why we discuss it throughout our interview process. We have proudly been in business for over 10 years and continue to grow. We wish you the very best in finding a position that is the best fit for you.

9. 2.0
      Former Employee

I couldn't see my future here

27 Apr 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the colleagues were real gems!

Cons

Mine was completely remote job, so I felt out of touch with everybody. Also, there was no clear direction on where my career was headed if I stuck here for long. The management needs to do a better job if it wants employees to stick.

Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad that you enjoyed working with several of your colleagues, and we remain aware of the opportunity of growth when it comes to creating clearer pathways for BELAY careers. We know this has been a question for many, and this has been a sincere focus for our team over the past two years as we continue to expand and add to our team. We are confident that as BELAY continues to grow, we will be able to create new positions and afford more opportunities for team members to further their careers. We wish you all the very best.

10. 2.0

wonderful culture

17 May 2021 - Customer Success Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

- faith-based - positive/encouraging culture - 100% remote - flexible

Cons

I don’t have any cons.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 105 Reviews