Found 54 of over 85 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The organisation is supportive of development and allows their people to be innovative." (in 6 reviews)
- "Very rewarding commission structure" (in 6 reviews)
- "People are all decent (excludes management)" (in 4 reviews)
- "Commission available can be substantial" (in 4 reviews)
- "Gained good experience and career progression." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.022 Jul 2023Key Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsManchester, England
Really great, hardworking teams. Very social culture with lots of perks. Generous CEO & Directors. Fun place to work & you are rewarded for hard work.
Maybe too many meetings & a bit of software innovation is needed within Cadence1BiP Solutions Response4mo
Many thanks for the review and the constructive feedback. We appreciate it.
- 4.014 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeGlasgow, Scotland
Generous commission structure Good people Some managers care Open, caring culture has been created by CEO, Directors and HR
Becoming an environment where nothing is good enough - scared to talk - constant strive for perfection is making us miserable Too much focus on data and a strict process1
- 1.015 Nov 2023Bid WriterCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsGlasgow, Scotland
its shut on Christmas day
more YES men than a Scientologist convention3BiP Solutions Response6d
That's some 'review'. We don't have a Bid Writer role in the company but our team have been working on some exciting bid opportunities. If you are considering a new role for 2024 and would like the opportunity to know what it's really like at BiP, please get in touch. After a really positive last 6-months which has seen a number of new colleagues join our team, as well as the members of the existing team progressing in their roles, we are growing further with opportunities across our Sales, Marketing and Technology & Data teams.
- 1.012 Aug 2023SalesFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsGlasgow, Scotland
Outside management, great people to work with and nice location close to the Clyde. Office space is nice.
Management and directors are hopeless and unable to make competent decisions even on balance of probabilities. Ceo is woefully incompetent and out of his depth. Products are near impossible to sell as you can get the same information free from the government sites.4
- 4.022 May 2023Software DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 1 yearGlasgow, Scotland
Good interesting tech if you are in the right team.
Bonus to sales based, and yet to see one. Pay is lower than some other places. There is some really bad legacy products here to maintain.1BiP Solutions Response6mo
Many thanks for taking the opportunity to post a review and provide your feedback.
- 5.030 Jan 2023Sales ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearGlasgow, Scotland
Senior Management Team extremely supportive, Excellent Facilities, Great working environment with huge earning potential.
Can be really fast paced with change sometimes difficult to implement.BiP Solutions Response11mo
Many thanks for the review and the feedback. It's good to see you are enjoying your time since joining the BiP Team and encouraging that the focus on developing our overall culture is having a positive impact. You're right to highlight the challenges of implementing change. To support that, we recognise the importance of open and regular communication with colleagues and of working together and will be a focus for the year ahead.
- 4.015 Jul 2022Business Development ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsGlasgow, Scotland
Have been with BiP solutions for over 5 years now. Started off with little sales experience or knowledge regarding Public Sector procurement. Prior to joining my team I received 2 months training that enabled me to gain a clearer understanding of the general sales process, techniques and legislation around procurement. Recently, there has also been improvements in relation to further development, including the option to complete courses that focus on various sales approaches and techniques.
There has been a disconnected between Sales and other departments, such as Marketing and IT, however this seems to recently be addressed and will hopefully continue to improve. Communication between Sales and SMT. This has recently improved, however there is still work to be done.BiP Solutions Response2y
Many thanks for taking the time to post a review. Great to see you are benefiting from the development opportunities within the company. You are right to highlight the importance of connectivity between different all departments. This is a key objective within the company, and it's encouraging you have recognised the progress which has been made and we are committed to further improving that in the period ahead
- 4.013 May 2022Digital Marketing ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearGlasgow, Scotland
- Great team to work with - no loose threads and everyone is helpful - Hours are good - no forced overtime or "work late" culture - Everyone is super helpful no matter the team - dev team especially - No micro management - you're trusted to do what you do best - Room to grow and learn new skills - Nice office with good perks e.g. nights out, table tennis & darts in office, free drinks and coffee etc.
- Team is understaffed (though they are recruiting to resolve this) - Business priorities change a lot - Need to jump between a lot of overlapping brands (depending on your role) - Annual reviews/cost of living raises aren't a thing here - you need to ask
- 5.021 Jul 2022SalesCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsGlasgow, Scotland
I have worked in one of the sales teams for 5 years now and it has been a very rewarding and enjoyable experience. Some of the key pros are: Very rewarding commission structure. Excellent training and support from management, colleagues, and procurement experts. Friendly and supportive sales floor with a good atmosphere. Opportunities for progression/role switches. Good location and office (table tennis/darts, free coffee/juice, free parking). Regular social events
Understaffed teams/departments. Employee attrition slowing progress of development work. Lack of strong communication between sales teams with other departments (this is now being worked on and noticeable changes have already taken place).BiP Solutions Response2y
Thanks for taking the time out to provide a review. We really appreciate it. It's great to hear you recognise the focus on professional development and are benefiting from it. It's so important to create a sales structures which both recognises and rewards high performance and how that feeds into our ability to both and importantly, develop the great people we have at BiP
BiP Solutions Reviews FAQs
BiP Solutions has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 85 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at BiP Solutions to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
59% of BiP Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated BiP Solutions 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.