Boldly Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Boldly Reviews

Updated 22 Aug 2019

4.9
Boldly CEO Sandra Lewis (no image)
Sandra Lewis
Pros
  • "I love the freedom that working from home provides me but choosing my clients allows me to also choose my hours(in 15 reviews)

• "They carefully consider the needs of each client and match them to the right virtual assistant(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons for this company(in 9 reviews)

• "Not specific to Worldwide101, but to working from home in general:(in 6 reviews)

1. "6 Years of Happy Work"

I have been working at Boldly full-time

Pros

As well as working with fantastic, the biggest plus is the balance between positive support and autonomy. I just get on with things, and know that the support is there if I need it. 6 years on, I love being self-sufficient, setting my own schedule, learning new things every day - and still being able to pick up my daughters from school.

Cons

Worldwide101 has so many advantages - I have nothing to add here

Advice to Management

I thank my lucky stars every day that I found Worldwide101. Thanks so much for everything you do!

Boldly2018-02-28
  2. "A rewarding career coupled with flexibilty and job satisfaction!"

Virtual Executive Assistant in Northampton, England

I have been working at Boldly for more than a year

Pros

I could gush on about the benefits of working for Worldwide101 (and often do)! I feel very lucky to have stumbled across Worldwide101 on my hunt for a new rewarding role that would have me using my brain and challenging me, without the pressures spilling over into my family life. To list a few of the pros: - Professional and well-explained recruitment and onboarding process - Flexible schedule working from... home - Worldwide101 do all the work for you to find clients that are matched to your skillset and personality - You are not micromanaged, but instead trusted to manage and support your clients - You are supported continually and regularly receive praise and feedback from the senior team. - There is always an opportunity to learn new skills and master new tools; your skillset is constantly being updated. - Working for a variety of clients offers lots of interaction. You always feel like an essential part of their team and to build so many of those types of relationships is a real bonus. - If you want to take time off, the team provide a support network where we cover each other's clients. You never have to worry about letting your clients down or feeling like you can’t take a break. On the flipside, you can continue to work, wherever your location!

Cons

I have no cons, honestly!

Advice to Management

Keep at it! The support and advice you offer round the clock is exceptional. I feel appreciated and valued not only by my clients but by you. You're awesome :-)

Boldly2018-02-13

"Great work/life balance"

Current Employee - Virtual Assistant in London, England

I have been working at Boldly part-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent management and support team. I received so much help and support during the on-boarding. I love managing my own clients and building relationships with them, whilst still having the support of a management team and being as flexible as suits me.

Cons

Working from home isn't for everyone, neither is being self-employed but its easily managed with the right motivations.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work :)

Boldly2017-11-15
  4. "Such a great company! Remote is the way of the future."

Current Employee - Business Support Specialist

I have been working at Boldly full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been a part of the Worldwide101 team for the past 2.5 years and I have never looked back! While I have worked with my clients for years now, sometimes I have time that opens up in my schedule and when that happens, I get to choose the clients I work for, which makes the partnership even more rewarding! Absolutely love working from home while also pursuing a long term career.

Cons

Can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. I love my fellow VAs!

Boldly2017-07-21

"A wonderful remote working environment created from the ground up so that employees can be happy"

I have been working at Boldly full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I was inspired to work for Worldwide101 because of its culture and I have never experienced anything like it. The 100% remote work environment means you can create a flexible schedule, and company culture is based on kindness -- so it's a bunch of really nice, smart, genuine, good hearted people that are excited about doing great work and passionate about Worldwide101's success. With no office politics getting in... the way I find everyone works really well together and there's a real sense of ownership for making the company thrive and helping our customers succeed. What's really special about Worldwide101 is that not only do our clients get to choose who they work with on our team, but the virtual assistants get to choose their clients so it creates this awesome win-win atmosphere where people are working on what inspires them.

Cons

None that I have experienced.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! And keep the brownies coming on Birthdays!!

Boldly2017-06-20

"Virtual working is the future and this is where it's at!"

I have been working at Boldly part-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is caring, the work is extremely interesting and the team are fantastic. Although we are spread out across the world, there is a real team spirit and there is always support when needed. To be able to work from home and to continue with my career is my ideal job, and on top of that I am part of a dynamic team and a forward thinking company. This is the most vibrant company I have ever worked for and it... really is an insight into the future of working virtually. Sandra, the founder of the company is highly motivated and is a genuine pleasure to work with. Her approach is very professional, she is friendly and encourages personal growth, and is always open to new ideas. The training given is very comprehensive to ensure you have the best possible start and the support is ongoing.

Cons

Working virtually isn't for everyone - you really have to be highly disciplined to work from home successfully and not be open to distractions!

Advice to Management

Keep heading onward and upward :)

Boldly2014-10-14

"Everyone should want to work here"

Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Boldly part-time for less than a year

Pros

I am a military spouse. I started my career in 2006 and since then I have had to leave my job every 3-4 years due to military orders. Finding Boldly has been a dream come true for me. Not only will I no longer have to leave my job so that my spouse can serve our country, but I have found the best team ever. Leaving your job every 3-4 years means that you have experience working with a lot of different... organizations, and I have never worked for an organization that is as caring, kind, and unified as Boldly. Here are just a few of the reasons why Boldly is the best of the best: * W2 positions with benefits * Paid time off and paid holidays * Exceptional team camaraderie * 100% remote with the flexibility to schedule your work around doctors appointments, kids school events, or an important phone call * HIGHLY supportive leadership * We have the most amazing clients * Exceptional team camaraderie (deserves to be listed twice!!!)

Cons

There aren't any cons for me.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! I love seeing how Boldly is growing.

Boldly2019-08-22

"You're going to want to work here"

Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in Evans, GA

I have been working at Boldly full-time for less than a year

Pros

I feel so fortunate to have found Boldly. It has really turned into my dream job and a career that I didn't think was possible. You have the ability to set your own work hours, pick your own clients and build strong work relationships, have a steady set compensation for your time, and be a part of a really awesome company that employs friendly and experienced individuals that really support each other and work as a... team and still create an "office" atmosphere, even though we all work from the comfort of our own homes around the world. I've always enjoyed my work as an administrative or executive assistant, but as a military spouse we move pretty often and it is so frustrating to have to go through the whole interview and application process with brand new companies every time you move. Then to be offered an entry level position, with entry level pay, even though you have all this experience. It's extremely frustrating. Boldly allows me to take my career with me wherever the Navy sends us. I get to keep my clients and maintain consistency. I also have achieved the goal of a real work/life balance. I have a child and I'd like to have more, but I didn't want to have children just to have to go to work to pay to have someone else watch them. When my baby is sick and needs to stay home, I don't have to take a day off of work to stay home with them. I can set my schedule to be there when they need me and really be present. I don't have to sit in hours of traffic or fight the morning/evening commutes. Getting hired at Boldly has been such a blessing for my family. It's really been the answer I was looking for because it challenges me to grow in my career, keeps me financially stable, and truly supports a balanced lifestyle of being able to spend time with my family and enjoy my time away from my desk. Boldly also gives you a lot of support. They assign you a team leader that is available to answer any questions or talk through any challenges you have on the job. They are so responsive and helpful. I never feel alone or no way to solve an issue when I'm working. Boldly does a lot of monthly newsletters and fun company videos and information sharing, so again, you still feel like you are part of this company and still have coworkers. It really is a very well thought out and well designed company and business. The interview process can be lengthy. Don't get discouraged! This process is to make sure that their clients get the best employees for the jobs that they need done. If you have the experience and knowledge to do this job, then you will enjoy going through the interview process and meeting the executive team at Boldly. They are a "premium" subscription staffing company because they are excellent at matching outstanding talent to the right employers. So if you successfully pass through the interview process and get offered a job with Boldly, you must be amazing and it is well deserved!

Cons

There are no cons for this company

Boldly2019-07-02

"Perfect for stay-at-home moms"

Current Employee - Business Support Specialist

I have been working at Boldly part-time for more than a year

Pros

- Get to pick your own clients - Very flexible with work hours - Work from anywhere

Cons

Not specific to Worldwide101, but to working from home in general: - Sometimes hard to separate work from personal life - Sometimes have to work late hours

Boldly2018-10-25

"It's Lovely when it's Lovely!!"

Virtual Assistant in Berlin

I worked at Boldly for less than a year

Pros

Flexibility Good rate of pay Work/Life balance

Cons

Not a guaranteed work/client load.. Make sure you play the game or it's all over.

Advice to Management

Keep the back stabbing to permanent staff.

Boldly2018-09-06