Cognism Reviews

Found 131 of over 139 reviews

4.8
Cognism CEO James Isilay
James Isilay
Pros
  • "Great atmosphere and company culture overall(in 16 reviews)

• "Great company culture, very supportive environment with wonderful people(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The work-life balance is sometimes a struggle to manage(in 6 reviews)

• "Some of the internal processes could do with some improvement but that is part and parcel of being a fast-paced start-up(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Cognism

Sep 3, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Elephant & Castle, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Unbelievable culture Everyone is so welcoming, accommodating and helpful Great training process Internal progression is unreal Management is top tier

Cons

Id be lying if i wrote anything here

2. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not a very nice company

Sep 15, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary, lovely people in the office

Cons

Breathing down your neck, don’t back you up as a company

Cognism Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your time with Cognism. We do place high value on feedback from clients and employees (past, present and future!), in order that we continually learn how to be improve and can take relevant actions to achieve that. I was disappointed to hear that you felt these significant cons while working at Cognism, and hope you felt that you had a voice (via one of our feedback channels) to express this. However, I do at least hope that you were able to expand on your feelings during your exit interview, and I will be checking up on our recent results. You are of course welcome to contact me directly about this at any time, otherwise I wish you the very best for your future. Kind regards, Hannah Bates Head of People

3. The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
    4. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great place

Aug 9, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture Great vision Great CEO

Cons

None at all. Really none.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I’ve worked for!

Jul 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, great culture, amazing product. I decided to wait for a few months for the honeymoon period to pass before writing a review. It doesn’t pass…

Cons

Workload is intense but that is the life of an SDR. They give you all the tools necessary to succeed, it’s up to you to decide how much you want it.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great First Sales Experience

Jun 21, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Firstly the onboarding was great. I was anxious to onboard virtually but the processes in place made it easy and the balance between learning, meeting the team and getting up and running to start booking meetings was perfect. - The team. Everybody got on with one another really well and the culture was driven by the team. Unfortunately I only got to meet a few times in real life due to the pandemic but I still keep in touch with a lot of the team and when I was working at Cognism, there was no toxicity which I was expecting in a sales role. There was healthy competition but everyone wanted the others to succeed, which was great to see. - Career opportunities. Cognism hire internally so there are huge amounts of opportunities to develop and move into new positions. The pathway to becoming a BDM is clear and can be achieved with hard work and hitting targets. -Directors and Senior Management. The Inside Sales Director was great to work under. Management were fair and set incentives on a weekly basis to keep the team engaged. -Sales Training - the training that you are provided with, both from management and peer to peer learning has helped me hugely and something I'm very grateful for. Lots of other benefits included a well being budget each month etc which helped.

Cons

Working virtually was a con as I know I would have benefitted a lot more in the office, however this is no fault of Cognism. The pay wasn't amazing but this has since changed and there was still great earning potential.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Definitely past the point of startup culture - but great CEO and Senior Management

May 27, 2021 - Product Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

The best reason to work at Cognism is that they look after you. Something I want to congratulate on is how far the HR team has worked to make Cognism feel great and inclusive even at a time like a pandemic

Cons

The only Cons are that the initial culture feels distant and it has evolved. It is barely a con

1 person found this review helpful
    8. 5.0

Customer Success Manager

May 10, 2021 - Customer Success Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

- flexible working - supportive management - great team morale - great tech - software and hardware - supportive culture

Cons

- no major cons - just a high workload

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Sales Manager

May 4, 2021 - Sales Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Exciting growth phase, great to be a part of it. They're offering flexible working, during COVID and beyond which gives a great work/life balance. Not many people in the company so feel like you can really make an impact!

Cons

Lots of change all the time, so not a 'con' but you need to be adaptable and expect change. Some general company benefits to be improved still, again comes with it being a relatively new company.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great culture and work ethic

Apr 30, 2021 - Revenue Operations Analyst in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Have recently started at the firm, working remotely from home, and was apprehensive about how easy the process would be. However, everybody has welcomed me with open arms, regardless of their Department or background, and I've found that the virtual door is always open for one of my many questions. This all feeds down from the fantastic, positive attitude the CEO has.

Cons

I'm yet to find any!

11. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A wonderful company with a fantastic team driving it

Apr 30, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Such a friendly and supportive company! Couldn't recommend working here enough. Really exciting times ahead, I cant wait to see what happens over the next few years. I started during Covid times which I thought I'd find unsettling and difficult... but it was the opposite - the onboarding experience was great, the team is wonderful and my manager is absolutely brilliant.

Cons

None - As with any scale up company, you've got to be adaptable to change.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 131 Reviews