Cognism Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 18 Nov 2019

4.9
Cognism CEO James Isilay
James Isilay
Pros
  • "Before getting a job here, I have been reading a lot about what makes a great company culture(in 7 reviews)

• "Great company, bright future, excellent stuff(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons to working at Cognism(in 6 reviews)

• "The company is growing at a rapid pace (typical for a start-up), but this is so well managed, that only strengthens the employees' motivation(in 2 reviews)

1. "Best company ever."

Current Employee - Software Developer in London, England

I have been working at Cognism full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Manager/Team lead, great working conditions, excellent atmosphere

Cons

None, none, none, none, none.

Cognism2019-11-14
  2. "Great company!"

I have been working at Cognism full-time for more than a year

Pros

+Freedom and trust within your job role and responsibilities +Understanding managers +Friendly colleagues, everyone is like a family +Some very fun benefits +Amazing opportunity to grow

Cons

+A little disorganised sometimes but that is the way with all start-ups +Pay not as high as other companies

Advice to Management

+Listen a bit more to

Cognism2019-10-24
  3. "Dishonest"

Former Employee - Employee in London, England

I worked at Cognism full-time for less than a year

Pros

None other companies dont have

Cons

Not inclusive because all events are drinking. No training and you will get blamed for something going wrong. Everyone gossips about eachother. No support with personal issues. Managers have favourites. Senior people favourite teams with pay/commissions/promotions. Bad office location. couples in the company.

Advice to Management

Train your staff, be in the office, live in the country.

Cognism2019-10-21
  4. "Such an exciting place to work with even better people"

I have been working at Cognism full-time

Pros

Everyone at Cognism has made me feel so welcome the minute I started. All the staff are so driven because of the highly successful product and the rate at which the company is growing . The staff ambition wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for the fantastic management team and James (CEO) who are all extremely approachable and so keen for everyone to succeed. It's very much a collaborative and friendly working... environment. Keep up the good work!

Cons

It's fast-paced but that's what makes it so exciting

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Cognism2019-08-19
  5. "Going from strength-to-strength!"

I have been working at Cognism full-time for less than a year

Pros

The successful growth Cognism has experienced and is currently going through is testament to the product, management and the culture present amongst all the teams. Customer Success are the most welcoming, amazing group of people, who simultaneously provide the foundation of training for everyone to succeed and grow both personally and professionally. It's such an exciting time to join Cognism and I look forward to... where this company can go!

Cons

There aren't any cons to this position, if you understand this is a disruptive start-up at the forefront of it's sector and thus willing to put in the necessary hard work (where the team will be with you every step of the way).

Advice to Management

Continue the open stream of communication - listening and actioning employee and client feedback - fostering such a positive atmosphere between departments, core to the consistent expansion the company is seeing.

Cognism2019-08-09
  6. "Great Culture & Fast Growth"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in London, England

I have been working at Cognism full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great team, and not in a cheesy way. We work together, help each other out and look out for each other, whether with your co-workers or senior management team. The opportunities are huge, and when you show the initiative and want to personally succeed, you literally just have to ask

Cons

Honestly I can't think of any. Sometimes it can be a bit fast paced, but that's just the nature of being part of a growing company.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

Cognism2019-08-07
  7. "You're probably sceptical of these... you shouldn't be."

Current Employee - Senior Business Development Executive in London, England

I have been working at Cognism full-time for less than a year

Pros

- So much opportunity for personal development and progression - Everyone is young, energetic and ambitious - Made real friends- not just people I work with - I enjoy coming to work every day

Cons

- I literally cannot think of any

Advice to Management

Please don't let things change

Cognism2019-08-07
  8. "Brilliant place to work."

I have been working at Cognism full-time for less than a year

Pros

The quality of an office's culture and environment is often overstated, but im happy that after some time at Cognism, i have found a company that deserves every good word it gets (and there are a lot of good words out there). Never felt so welcomed and every day i'm impressed at everyones passion and desire for success. It's an absolute pleasure to work here.

Cons

Some see the lack of structure that a start up offers as a con. But i think the freedom it gives you does nothing but improve over-all job satisfaction

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you doing.

Cognism2019-07-26
  9. "Driven, Supportive and Successful Team"

Current Employee - BDE in London, England

I have been working at Cognism full-time for less than a year

Pros

Unlike any other company that i've worked for. The welcoming is second to none, the support beyond, and the ethos of the company is the perfect balance of professional and enjoyable. Every member is driving the Cognism vision together and are committed to achieving this goal.

Cons

CON-stantly smashing it ! ! !

Advice to Management

Keep doing you.

Cognism2019-06-27
  10. "If Carlsberg Did Companies..."

Current Employee - Business Development Executive in London, England

I have been working at Cognism full-time for less than a year

Pros

It’s hard to talk about pros without mentioning the team culture from the get go. Every single person in the company is thriving for everyone’s success. Although personal performance is key for motivation, we all get just as excited when others perform well. And if someone isn’t, you have all the support and help you need right around you. You cannot fail at Cognism. We spend a lot of time bonding together and it... shows in our performance inside the office. We are a family not a company and it’s an unbeatable atmosphere to work in. Aside from the team culture at Cognism, our product is something to get excited over too. The need for our product in today’s day and age is only going to grow, and it’s exciting to be a part of such a fast growing and developing company. You won’t struggle to get out of bed in the morning working for Cognism, which is something hard to find these days. Finally, having a management team around you that welcome every question and conversation contributes to the success at Cognism. No one is unapproachable!

Cons

There are no down sides to working at Cognism

Advice to Management

Keep developing the best team in the world!

Cognism2019-06-25