Found 3,218 of over 8K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "reputed and good for work life balance" (in 409 reviews)
- "good benefits for beginners a big company with lots of projects and a lot of colleagues" (in 251 reviews)
- "People are nice and really friendly" (in 220 reviews)
- "Colleagues were friendly and nice to work with" (in 194 reviews)
- "Good work environment and use of latest technologies in the software development process." (in 130 reviews)
- "I dont know about other Conti locations but Continental Singapore gives rather low salaries compared to other companies with similar position" (in 374 reviews)
- "poor management (no vision for employers and their development / no fair evaluation between collegues)" (in 204 reviews)
- "Bad managers stay too long than they should in roles that can negatively impact employees." (in 73 reviews)
- "Some decisions are concentrated on the upper management in Europe" (in 27 reviews)
- "bad leadership" (in 19 reviews)
- 3.030 Sept 2023Computer Vision EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBurgess Hill, England
Calm environment Interesting projects Knowledgeable colleagues
Place to retire Simple approvals take weeks Minimal career development opportunities1
- 2.08 Sept 2023Mechanical EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLichfield, England
Some interesting automotive electrification projects
Not too busy in Driveline and electrification, more investments and projects into ADAS, senior managers lack vision, many engineers left already
- 3.01 Jul 2023Application-EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsBirmingham, England
Good pay Good pension Hybrid working
Lots of redundancies and only paid at government minimum rate.
- 4.010 Dec 2022Fleet AdministrationCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsPlymouth, England
Flexible working hours, work life balance is good.
salaries are not competitive if you are not based at head office. Salary increases are minimal. Career progression takes a long time.
- 4.04 Nov 2022Call HandlerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsPlymouth, England
Work from home No sales Adequate employee benefits
Fast paced - technical environment with lots to learn
- 4.018 Oct 2022Software EngineerFormer EmployeeBurgess Hill, England
Interesting projects, smart colleagues, I had a great team lead but not the case for everyone.
Low salary, less autonomy at sites not in germany.
Continental Reviews FAQs
Continental has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 8,461 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Continental to a friend and 51% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
80% of Continental employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Continental 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.6 for career opportunities.