Crane Co. Reviews
69% would recommend to a friend
(237 total reviews)
Max H. Mitchell
80% approve of CEO
Found 237 of over 269 reviews
Updated 17 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good people working extremely hard to make a difference, meet exceedingly difficult goals." (in 16 reviews)
- "Good for employees related benefits." (in 9 reviews)
- "Great team to work with that is not leadership." (in 6 reviews)
- "Loved working here, great employees" (in 6 reviews)
- "Competitive Pay but not worth it." (in 5 reviews)
- 4.014 Jun 2023Engineering ManagerCurrent Employee
Experience different cultures with global sites when travelling. Crane working environment enjoyable and motivating.
Ever changing priorities dictated to by shift in target markets / customers
- 3.01 Jun 2023CBS FacilitatorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsCwmbran, Wales
Structure and colleagues were great
Relentless corporate attitude the higher you go. Hours expectations over and above unreasonable for the pay. Not the best culture for work life balance.
- 3.013 Jun 2023CBS FacilitatorFormer EmployeeCwmbran, Wales
Good team, great local initiatives
Corporate initiatives are relentlessly pushed regardless of suitability for site.
- 2.08 Apr 2022Deputy Quality ManagerCurrent EmployeeBelfast, Northern Ireland
Salary above average for location
Not afraid to close a site if it improves the bottom line
Crane Co. Reviews FAQs
Crane Co. has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 269 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Crane Co. to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 13% over the last 12 months.
69% of Crane Co. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Crane Co. 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.