CultureAI Reviews

Found 3 of over 3 reviews

5.0
CultureAI CEO and Founder James Moore
James Moore

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great vision and great company Culture (pun intended)

Jan 29, 2020 - Culture Operations Manager in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with some of the most interesting companies, we are providing our clients with a product and service that truly adds value. The company is extremely agile and can make quick decisions and changes when needed, which is an environment I work well in. Working alongside some of the best people in the business I have learned more in my time here than years in other companies. The close-knit team here genuinely cares about the mission and vision for the company future.

Cons

The fast paced and demanding environment is not for everyone and growing rapidly means no two days are the same, so you have to be prepared to be kept on your toes.

2. 5.0

Great place to work

Jan 29, 2020 - Senior PHP Developer in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Never a dull day - always a new challenge to face. The freedom to have you say and try a new approach. The small close knit group helps us move in a very agile way.

Cons

Things can get a little hectic.

3. The latest conversations about Tech

180 Comments

Tech

33.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Reviews&utm_term=CultureAI~3229223
    Join the conversation on
  4. 5.0

The perfect work environment

Jan 27, 2020 - User Experience Designer in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great place to work! The team comprises of a friendly group of highly motivated professionals with wide-ranging areas of expertise. Every employee has a voice; every idea is discussed. This is a place for people who enjoy a challenge and thrive off solving problems. Things move quickly at CultureAI and without blockers, making this a truly exciting workplace that I cannot recommend highly enough.

Cons

I have not experienced anything negative at CultureAI.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews