Delio Reviews

214 Comments

Tech

81.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Delio~1867184
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great place to work

Oct 14, 2020 - Software Tester in Cardiff, Wales
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people who work at Delio are lovely people, there has always room for progression of my skills, and the social events that Delio hold are great!

Cons

I cannot fault working for Delio in any way

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for

Aug 10, 2020 - Senior Test Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Opportunities for growth within the company - Social Team - Fun working Environment - Can work from home if needed

Cons

- When deadlines approach you can end up with a large workload, However everyone that can help with this will.

Talent and Operations Executive

Thanks for taking the time to feedback!

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Destined for success! Great team.

Aug 7, 2020 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Great team - great laughs! * Socialable * Collaborative environment * Exposure to tier-one client/projects * Amazing opportunities to grow and develop

Cons

* under resourced * to many changes to processes

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I have ever worked in

Jul 13, 2020 - Support Associate in Cardiff, Wales
    Business Outlook

Pros

A vibrant and supportive company that cares about its employees. Everyone cares about their work, I don't feel as if I have to go to a job but that I can't wait to meet everyone the next working day. It is a great culture and environment where you can grow and are supported to be your best self through positive encouragement.

Cons

I cannot find any cons to working in Delio.

1 person found this review helpful

Talent and Operations Executive

This was so nice to hear! Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to see that things are going well and that you feel supported within the team and the wider business.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Collaborative team - exciting plans!

Jul 6, 2020 - Head of Finance in Cardiff, Wales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Highly collaborative teams, working in a fast-paced environment with an exciting road-map ahead. Great leadership from management who are genuinely interested in individuals succeeding and progressing with the company. Also, great city centre location in Cardiff!

Cons

Fast-paced, high growth company comes with responsibilities and pressure at times, which isn't for everyone!

Talent and Operations Executive

Thanks for your feedback, great news!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

High Growth Fintech, with huge ambition!

Jul 1, 2020 - Agile Delivery Manager in Cardiff, Wales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Expertise, Knowledge, Responsibility, Forward-thinking, Ambitious team.

Cons

So many new propositions + opportunities surrounding Delio, Its a very fast-moving environment (if that's not your thing).

7. 5.0

Exciting, growing company

Jun 29, 2020 - Business Analyst in Cardiff, Wales
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a fast paced exciting company, there are multiple opportunities to get involved with different areas and make real contributions to the growth of the company. Hard work is always thanked.

Cons

With a fast pace comes some challenges, multiple projects/work-streams are exciting but challenging.

8. 5.0

Great company

Jun 22, 2020 - Devops Engineer in Cardiff, Wales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Delio is a brilliant company to work for the team is like a family very supportive and always happy to help. Your input is valued and your opinion matters which is something I've rarely experienced in past jobs.

Cons

Sometimes when a project deadline is near the work-life balance can slip but this is often a short term thing.

Talent and Operations Executive

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it and are working towards improving this for everyone.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Diverse opportunities in an exciting FinTech scale-up

Jun 22, 2020 - Digital Content Designer in Cardiff, Wales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Delio is welcoming and forthcoming with lots of opportunities to get stuck into since I started. More often than not it is a fast-paced working environment that is made all the better by the enthusiastic and hardworking people in my team and everyone in the company. Fridays tend to find people going to the pub, and there are casual social events too that's all great for team bonding and unwinding! Specific team catch-ups put in place make it easy to communicate what's going well during the week and to identify areas where we can improve individually and as a team. Fortnightly retrospectives and updates also provide great insight into other areas of the business and offer an accessible chance to discuss ongoing work across departments. I've found that I've been able to make my role my own by putting my stamp on various digital and print projects big and small. Taking accountability and ownership of things has been important to my personal development within the company and is a great positive about working at Delio. Also, the Cardiff HQ is a great space to work in and it's refreshing to see the base of operations being kept in Wales despite the business growing internationally.

Cons

Sometimes it can be challenging to keep up with projects as new ones arise, but that's a great opportunity to take advantage of to grow your skills and capabilities. The more you put in, the more you get out of it!

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A growing business with lots of opportunities

Jun 16, 2020 - N/A in Cardiff, Wales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is very welcoming, and the Delio team is close-knitted. There's quite likely always someone who will grab lunch outside the office and invite others. On Fridays, we tend to go to the pub for a casual non-work-related drink and, now that we've grown, smaller teams tend to do stuff together as part of their team-bonding. It's made the whole company very welcoming and close-knitted. Everyone is relaxed, and problems are faced head-on. Thanks to bi-weekly retrospectives we can go over the things that have worked well and didn't go well in the past two weeks. It helps identify where we can all improve as a team and helps everyone to reflect. I felt part of the team early on, not just within my department but also within the wider business. The company is finding itself in a period of high growth, meaning there are lots of projects going on at the same time, and there are several opportunities to get stuck into. The Cardiff HQ is a beautiful office and right in the centre, making it very easy to access. It's also refreshing to work for a company that has Welsh roots and is proud to stick to those roots despite growing internationally and having highly regarded clients like Barclays and ING.

Cons

Because Delio is growing quite quickly at the moment, it has had to adapt. Some of the structures that worked well when the team was much smaller are no longer the best options and are longwinded or unclear now that we're bigger. The business and individual teams within the business are currently working hard to change this, so everyone is proactive and is trying to find ways to improve procedures and structures suit a larger company. The same applies to the company's culture. Again, the business is proactive about it and has selected a group of people who are working on creating fun activities for employees to join in on, and improve company culture across offices.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Reviews