Distinctly Reviews

Join the conversation on

Tech

105.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Distinctly~4549342
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

Fantastic place to work

Dec 8, 2021 - Digital PR Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture & benefits (flexible work times, casual wear, bonuses, office dogs!!) A growing, friendly and supportive team Lot's of opportunities for career progression

Cons

The job is quite fast-paced as is the nature of working for an agency which can be a bit of a learning curve if you haven't worked for an agency before

2. 5.0

Excellent Company

Oct 27, 2021 - PPC Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture with friendly and intelligent co-workers Strong and supportive leadership Lots of great opportunities to learn new skills

Cons

Large client base can occasionally result in a heavy workload

3. 5.0

Fantastic Place To Work

Oct 21, 2021 - PPC Account Manager in Rickmansworth, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Distinctly really does set itself apart from other companies with how well they look after their staff. Health and wellbeing are core values here and you're never made to feel pressured into hiding any issues you may be facing, rather explore how you can work together to help resolve/work around them. The company has listened to staff over the pandemic and has offered huge support, including the option of flexible office/home working which has continued after lockdown. The office and team atmosphere are great and you feel like you're a part of a family.

Cons

No Cons To Mention Here

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

An amazing company with a great team!

Oct 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s hard to know where to start! Distinctly is truly a great place to learn and develop. The opportunities to grow whilst working at this company are endless. The regular reviews, useful training sessions and friendly environment, all help to push you forward on your career path. You really feel like you are being appreciated for the work you do, whether that be from messages and shout-outs from other team members, or from the added perks, such as flexible working hours and payday lunches. I have really enjoyed my time at Distinctly so far. It is a pleasure to work here and I am very excited for what the future holds.

Cons

No cons to working here!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

More companies should be like this

Oct 21, 2021 - Senior CopyWriter in Rickmansworth, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Positive atmosphere: easy-going, trusting and a good laugh - Supportive colleagues and management - Individuals' expertise is recognised and valued - Varied client list - Inclusive decisions: peer reviews and employee consultations - Promoting from within and developing people - Culture of sharing expertise and industry news - Performance-related bonuses - Transparent pay scales and objectives

Cons

Genuinely haven't found any yet.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

The perfect place to start or develop your career

Sep 20, 2021 - SEO Executive in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Distinctly has a great culture. There is a real team ethos with everyone playing their part to foster a really friendly working environment. Opportunities for development are rife too, and you are rewarded based on your merit, rather than having to wait for positions above you to open up. This has clearly helped with employee retention, as many people have been at the company from junior roles all the way up to management. They have also opened up a London office in Angel which is really well located and a pleasure to work in. The company is constantly evolving and is really exciting to be a part of.

Cons

Can't think of any, have really enjoyed my time at Distinctly so far!

7. 5.0

Great Company Culture & People

Sep 14, 2021 - SEO Executive in Rickmansworth, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work culture at Distinctly is exceptional with a strong focus on learning and development. The management team cares about you and makes everyone in the company feel valued - they also appreciate and recognise your hard work regularly. Distinctly also offer a generous company bonus scheme and flexible working hours, with these being just a couple of perks when working for the company.

Cons

I cannot think of any!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Stand out agency for all the right reasons

Sep 15, 2021 - Senior Digital PR Strategist in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Over the years, I've been to a handful of agencies but Distinctly really are a cut above the rest. The team, from senior management to executive-level, are super friendly, approachable and hard working. The office environment is laid back and Distinctly's approach to flexible working has always been welcomed. Distinctly place high importance on career growth and will take the time to nurture employees so that they achieve their goals and aspirations. If you're looking for a friendly marketing agency that offers a varied client base with close connections into London then Distinctly offers just that.

Cons

None from me, just a few points for advice for management but otherwise the pros speak volumes.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company culture and working environment - an exceptional place to work

Sep 14, 2021 - Senior CopyWriter in Rickmansworth, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked for global giants and small companies and Distinctly stands out on top. I think the great company culture sets Distinctly apart. It is a pleasure to come to work every day, I have never felt those 'Sunday blues' which are so common to most jobs! As a working mother with three kids to juggle alongside work, Distinctly have been really exceptional - my work is wholly flexible and I feel able to talk about the challenges of being a working parent openly. I feel very supported in all aspects and lucky to be able to say that I love my job.

Cons

None - Distinctly really think of everything!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent company who fully support remote working

Sep 14, 2021 - Senior PPC Manager in Ashby de la Zouch, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

All the staff at Distinctly are highly skilled at what they do, and the culture is one of sharing, inclusivity and encouraging personal development. They also fully supported remote working before it became more common, so a lot of effort is made to be flexible.

Cons

I have none to add from my time at Distinctly

Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Reviews