Echobox Reviews

Echobox CEO and Founder Antoine Amann
Antoine Amann

"Excellent intern placement"

Current Temporary Employee - Undergraduate Student in London, England

I have been working at Echobox

Pros

Friendly start up with bright interesting people

Cons

None really. Work was a bit repetitive

2. "Great vision and strong team"

Current Employee - Commercial Director in London, England

I have been working at Echobox full-time

Pros

Great people to work with. Everyone is smart and talented, and friendly, always willing to help. I've worked in other places before and I've never worked with such a talented team. I really like the vision. There's a strong focus on helping the publishing industry and everyone is working on seriously innovative AI to help do that. You never get bored! :)

Cons

No cons in my opinion!

"Visionary company and people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Echobox full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Great motivated team - Challenging and stimulating work - Social Media publishing leader for the largest News publishers. - Lots of room for experimentation and learning - Good Growth trajectory

Cons

- Not a con per se, but you will be kept very busy as there is a lot of work to do and we are expanding rapidly. You have to commit to the work 100%, which most people do as it's a really exciting place to work and people care about the work they produce.

"Everything you could want working at a startup"

Current Employee - Chief Technology Officer in London, England

I have been working at Echobox full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Echobox has an extremely detailed and thorough process right from the recruiting stage. The interview challenges are well-aligned to the role expectations and the interviews are a great chance to get to know your team. This has a high pay-off when it comes to the working environment as everyone is talented, ambitious and brings their own diversity to the table. You have a high degree of autonomy in planning your time as long as you get the job done. The culture is very data-driven meaning that all ideas are welcome, thoroughly tested and analysed to make the team and product even better than it currently is. It’s amazing to be working with some of the biggest publishing names in the world!

Cons

As a small company, Echobox doesn’t compete with benefits that larger corporations may provide but it makes up for it with flexibility in working, free food, awesome socials and a great holiday allowance. It’s obvious that the people here choose to work at a smaller company for the impact they can have everyday.

October 28, 2019PR Manager

Thanks for your review! We work hard to get our recruiting right as we know that the people we hire have the biggest impact on Echobox. This is evident by how quickly Echobox has grown, and continues to grow every year. We may be a bit biased, but we think we have the best employees! The whole team brings their A-game to work everyday, making for a fantastic environment to be a part of.

"Amazing place to work, with fantastic growth potential"

I have been working at Echobox full-time

Pros

- People are incredibly intelligent, generous with their time and happy to help you. - Lots of team activities to bond with the team and have fun. - Great offices with top of the range equipment, a fully stocked fridge, fruit and wide variety of snacks. - The company is scaling fast and recent hires come from diverse backgrounds with a depth of experience. - The technology is cutting edge and many of our customers are huge advocates.

Cons

- There are some growing pains, but progress is being made to resolve these.

October 28, 2019PR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We try our best to promote diversity in our workplace, beginning with our recruiting strategy, so that we can have a variety of contexts and opinions among the people helping us scale Echobox to new heights. We're glad you enjoy the drinks and snacks on offer - feel free to suggest any new ones that we can add to the mix.

"Great Place To Work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Echobox full-time for less than a year

Pros

Super smart people with incredible growth ambitions, team growing fast Weekly team lunch & free snacks Regular socials Supportive management

Cons

Not found any major cons yet!

Continue reading

"Excellent place to work!"

Former Employee - Operations Intern in London, England

I worked at Echobox full-time for less than a year

Pros

Full of highly intelligent people which makes for an interesting and engaging environment. Working at Echobox is fulfilling and there’s always support for you should you need it. The intern scheme exposes you to many aspects of the business providing excellent experience!

Cons

It is a startup so there’s no rulebook. You need to able to think on your feet, so if you don’t like that maybe it won’t be right for you.

September 30, 2019PR Manager

Thank you for your review. We’re glad you feel engaged and supported here. We are proud of all our interns who get stuck in and embrace all the challenges that Echobox has to offer. As a fast growing start-up, we are looking to expand all our teams, particularly HR and recruitment.

"Amazing product, fantastic team!"

I have been working at Echobox full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is highly selective about the people hired meaning that you’re constantly surrounded by intelligent, interesting people from all over the world. We have lunch together every Wednesday which is such a great time to get to know people from other teams. The office is bright and airy, with a beautiful view and the best tech to help you do your best work. The startup culture provides plenty of room to share your ideas and make an impact from day one.

Cons

No one micromanages you so if you’re not the type of person who enjoys taking initiative and learning on the job, you would probably struggle to enjoy the working style.

September 30, 2019PR Manager

Thank you for your review. Our team is made up of the best and brightest people from all over the world, and we pride ourselves on the quality of talent that Echobox attracts. Everyone enjoys a high level of autonomy in their work, which we believe results in the best work done. We’re pleased you’re enjoying our social elements, and welcome any new ideas for the future.

"Friendly and Motivating Environment"

I have been working at Echobox full-time

Pros

Everyone in the company is highly professional, friendly, intelligent and always ready to help. There is a lot you can learn from each of them. They are encouraging you to try to improve and be your better self. Team activities are organised very often and are great opportunities to get to know each other. It’s always fun and interesting to have a conversation with such smart people! You will need to be a fast learner in order to keep up with their speed and high level of work quality. In general, company is very transparent and know how to value employees.

Cons

I can’t think of any – I guess not everyone may agree, it just depends on how motivated you are.

September 30, 2019PR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you feel valued here. Our team is our best asset, and we're proud of how much everyone learns from each other. We welcome any suggestions for new team activities.

"Great People, Great Product and Exciting Future"

4.0
    Former Intern - Intern

I worked at Echobox for less than a year

Pros

Coordinated Internship, which included early responsibility and opportunities to advance analytical and evaluative skills. The people are great to work with and are an asset to the creative and dynamic environment.

Cons

Company could be more diverse

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 English Reviews