Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

I look forward to Mondays

Jul 4, 2018 - Analyst in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Motivated, intelligent people; Fantastic perks; Interesting projects; Formal and informal training culture is great - lots of weight placed on learning/ knowledge. As a firm, Baringa communicates senior leadership decisions really well to the junior staff - I feel involved in the direction of the firm.

Cons

Only con is that my outside of work friends are getting sad with me for spending too much time at work socials.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Place to Work

Mar 8, 2021 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

People oriented culture, high quality talent, competitive compensation

Cons

No cons to report now

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Aug 14, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, Client Base, Variety, Opportunity

Cons

Occasional out of town projects

Baringa Partners Response

Partner and People Lead

Thank you for your feedback – we’re proud of the company we’ve become, and we’re very happy you are too! It’s great to hear you feel you have opportunity at your disposal. This is something that we feel is very important for our Consultant population in order to allow for progression and development. We appreciate that at times the nature of consulting can often mean working out of town, and can be challenge. We like to think we support with this through our out of town policies which I hope help ease some of the pressure for you. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts on us :)

Discover more reviews about Baringa Partners.