Epos Now Reviews

Updated 27 May 2020

4.7
Epos Now CEO Jacyn Heavens
Jacyn Heavens
Pros
  • "Working with Epos Now has dramatically changed my life in a very good way(in 45 reviews)

• "A great environment to work in and for your own development(in 36 reviews)

Cons
  • "The only challenging part of working for Epos Now is parking; no more room for motorcyclists(in 17 reviews)

• "Sales team have quite a lad lad lad mentality(in 15 reviews)

"Great Company to Work"

Current Employee - Head of Performance Marketing in Manchester, England

I have been working at Epos Now full-time

Pros

Fast-paced, ambitious and full of driven people. A great environment to work in and for your own development.

Cons

Up to this point: none.

2. COVID-19

"Great start to company life"

Current Employee - Partnership Marketing Manager in Norwich, England

I have been working at Epos Now full-time

Pros

Starting any new job during Lockdown is always going to be a very strange thing, however Epos Now have made sure that you don't feel isolated while working from home. The managers genuinely care about your development and ensure that they are always accessible, even when the day is busy. Business is fast paced so you hit the ground running and you make headway quickly. Video calls are a massive part of your day, so having been given a good work laptop is a bonus (my pc doesn't have a webcam). All in all a good start to being employed here.

Cons

Too early to tell, but so far haven't got any

3. "A welcoming and positive workplace!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Advisor

I have been working at Epos Now full-time

Pros

The training process has been very engaging and very informative, I feel completely prepared and also quite excited to be part of the Service team. The company is very welcoming and I felt comfortable quickly. For me one of the most important aspects of a job is knowing that I can progress, grow and develop my skills and this somewhere that I feel fully provides the opportunities for me to do so and also encourages me, it is also comforting to know that my work will be recognized.

Cons

I do not have any negative things to say

4. "Fun and Friendly Place to Work"

Current Employee - Customer Service Adviser in Norwich, England

I have been working at Epos Now full-time for less than a year

Pros

EposNow is very welcoming and laid back company . It has opportunities to progress through.

Cons

I havent got any cons

5. "So far so good!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Norwich, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Epos Now full-time for less than a year

Pros

Probably the best working environment I've seen so far. From someone who has worked in retail, call centers, office sales and hospitality, EposNow has already been a hugely positive difference compared to all of them.

Cons

A bigger car park for increased staff is needed, but this has already been verbally addressed and should change soon!

Continue reading
  6. "A challenging, exciting and satisfying company to be part of"

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Norwich, England

I have been working at Epos Now full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working with Epos Now has dramatically changed my life in a very good way! I spent a large part of my career not realising that places like Epos Now exist (or how to get into such an environment!) I don't say this lightly either; I've waited 2 months in order to be able to give my honest, experience influenced feedback of Epos Now, outside of the honeymoon period! In terms of my colleagues, I have never had the opportunity to work with such a talented and passionate team of developers; we all have the same cause at heart and the team is vehemently hard working. This is a positive and wonderful environment to be part of; the developers are welcoming and openly share knowledge as a team at every opportunity. There is no "I" in "Epos Now" and that's visible throughout the business, all opinions are highly considered at every point of the journey, your may not always win, but it's always taken into account. The facilities here are second to none, with all staff looked after attentively at all times. The business is the fastest growing and most exciting technology business I've had the pleasure to work with so far. Our CEO is awe inspiring, if I had to describe Jacyn in two words: a charismatic enigma. To give a feel for the general ethos; there is a fantastic quote of the great Heartsill Wilson on the wall of our department:- "What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it." I agree wholeheartedly with this , and feel I'm getting tremendous value for the days I'm exchanging.

Cons

The only challenging part of working for Epos Now is parking; no more room for motorcyclists! Outside of that, I have had no negative experiences and look forward to growing my career with this business.

Continue reading
  7. "Talks the talk and..... walks the walk"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Consultant in Norwich, England

I have been working at Epos Now full-time for less than a year

Pros

fast pace, progression and passion

Cons

No cons for working here thus far

8. "A great move for a developer in Norwich"

Current Employee - Frontend Developer in Norwich, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Epos Now full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's a fast paced but organised environment to work in for a developer where work is clearly defined and documented by the product team. As with any growing business, there's a lot of legacy code but there is always opportunities resolve tech debt and work on greenfield projects. Distractions/meetings/interruptions are few and far between. There is a good senior/management structure in place so you always know where to go if you have any questions or concerns. Lots of opportunity for professional development with a budget for online courses/conferences.

Cons

The office layout is completely open plan and quite cramped - some parts need updating.

9. "Brilliant Opportunity"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Norwich, England

I have been working at Epos Now full-time for less than a year

Pros

The pay rise system with the basic wage is so generous and unheard of in any other sales role i have ever had, having the opportunity to increase your salary so dramatically gives you the drive to constantly work hard. There is a huge element of trust in the consultants as there is no micromanagement which makes the job even more enjoyable.

Cons

The closest thing to a con i can come up with is the fact that i live an hour away at the minute however the travel is worth it 1000%

Continue reading
  10. "A Refreshing Change"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Norwich, England

I have been working at Epos Now full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great earning potential, a supportive and encouraging environment. A really positive and refreshing change in the sales industry.

Cons

I've only been here three weeks which makes it difficult to say. The earnings snowball once you've built the pipeline, if your a high performer it'll take at least a few months to build that up.

Found 254 reviews