FlyNava Technologies Reviews

Updated 17 Sep 2020

3.2
FlyNava Technologies CEO Mahesh Shastry (no image)
Mahesh Shastry
  1. "Good startup"

Current Employee - Anonymous Position

I have been working at FlyNava Technologies full-time

Pros

If you are looking to learn, grow, develop experience in all aspects of accounting, and build your career, this is the right place for you.

Cons

Policies and procedures have to change. I am sure gradually they will change their approach.

2. "good company"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at FlyNava Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great to learn good environment and you meet many people starting at your own level. So it's easier to get involved.

Cons

No I don't see any cons

3. "Second innings of FlyNava"

4.0

I have been working at FlyNava Technologies full-time

Pros

1. Positive attitude and culture are given due importance. This is the hallmark of a good start-up. 2. Company is quick to think and re-think strategies to stay relevant in the industry.

Cons

Nothing significant I can think of

4. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Bangalore

I have been working at FlyNava Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

An amazing culture with a nice environment

Cons

nothing I can think of

5. "Don't Join This Company"

I worked at FlyNava Technologies full-time

Pros

The only pro I found in this company is that everyone that you will be working with is of your age, so it's easy to gel in.

Cons

1. The company is not funded by anyone. So, if the client stops paying money, the company runs out of it and salaries aren't paid. 2. There is no leadership in this company and you are on your own to solve all problems. 3. There is no work/life balance. Saturdays are working and most of the Sundays as well.

CEO Founder

Dear xEmployee, Thanks for the feedback and points raised. Good to know that you appreciate our core concept of fresh talent solving complex challenges in the pricing industry with support from highly specialist leaders across the globe. We have also seen our customers appreciate the energy, new ideas, and commitment shown by our young teams to deliver high-quality world-class software products. Yes, we are fully bootstrapped with me and our customers being the investors in the company and it is by design. The recent pandemic from March 2020, has actually impacted the world in every way, and airlines have been hit really hard. Despite all these, we have managed to pay full salaries (no cuts at all) to employees (though with delays) thanks to our customers helping us with payments, despite not flying at all. So in that context we are better off. So even investor funds or any other options would have come short as it has even been for super cash-rich companies too. Having said that we are now working to ensure that there is enough funds for 12 months in the company through various means to remove the uncertainty during these times. We have 4 Heads with us who come with 20+ years of experience and are highly effective leaders, so I am surprised that you had to solve all problems yourself. That is good feedback for us to ensure that this perception is not felt by any employee. Startup life is very hectic, we did have a number of activities to balance work with fun and frolic. The last 6 months have been a washout in this regard. but you will be pleased to know that we are now starting more online fun activities. thanks again for the feedback, wish you all the best in your future endeavors. CEO FlyNava Technologies

6. "Worked Full time"

Former Employee - Data Scientist

I worked at FlyNava Technologies full-time

Pros

Good learning but bed work culture

Cons

They should test Employees with Respect

CEO Founder

Dear former employee, We thank you for the effort to give us feedback to us. And we hope you are having a good time in your next career move. We are evolving our work culture especially with remote WFH for all employees who are at their homes all over India. We are working on various fronts including safety and comfort of all employees to ensure better alignment, work-life balance, and mutual respect amongst all. We hope to see FlyNava 2.0 (new objectives, product, office, and growth plans) to address them better with all that we have learned to date. Your ex-company will learn and do better.

"Good environment for freshers"

Current Employee - Busineess Analyst in Bangalore

I have been working at FlyNava Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ideal environment to get good industry & domain exposure Healthy work environment

Cons

Situational work pressure & work-life balance

CEO Founder

Dear Employee, Nice to see people taking GD to air their feedback and appreciating the fact that FlyNava is good environment for freshers. We believe and implement our core theme that fresh talent is better suited to solve complex challenges with relevant support from experts, customers, and advisors. With WFH from March 2020, we have seen work-life balance improving but this is one area we will refocus to ensure maximum benefits to all stakeholders. Look forward to new plans and schemes for addressing your issues soon,

8. "Review"

I have been working at FlyNava Technologies

Pros

No pros to tell as of now

Cons

Weak product and QA team.

CEO Founder

Dear Employee, We understand your frustration when you feel that there are no PROS and other teams are weak. Our product manager has been quite successful for 20 years in that role and has won praise from all his collaborators and customers. If you are open to the idea, we can all sit across and address the issues, your frustration and ensure better stay at FlyNava. Please connect with me to ensure quick progress and faster resolution.

9. "Not the company you want"

I have been working at FlyNava Technologies

Pros

Implement just opposite what you learnt from this company you will succeed.

Cons

Run by a person who doesn't have any technical background. Always says some stupid things about technical area.

CEO Founder

Dear Employee, We understand your frustration when you feel that there are no PROS and other teams are weak. Yes, I agree that I do not write code as I used to long ago but this team collectively has developed and implemented (live for 18 months) a very solid product. Personally I have a number of critical activities including marketing and growth of the company, so do not get into technical aspects deeply but do try to understand it better always. It is indeed sad that your experience has been quite the contrary of most employees and you have been impacted by the stupidity or lack of knowledge of leads/heads. All I can offer you to be transparent about these with all of us so that we can learn from it and do better in the future. look forward to hearing from you on the actual issues to be addressed. best regards

10. "SUPERB COMMUNITY"

I have been working at FlyNava Technologies full-time

Pros

1. If you want to solve complex problems in the airline industry and take a path never taken before by anyone else, this is your place. 2. The environment you get here will be very friendly and passionate people trying to solve the complex tasks assigned to them. 3. Very fun loving and easy going colleagues.

Cons

Most people in this company are very dedicated to their work and may even stay after work hours to complete the task in hand. That might pose a headache for you if they ping you after work hours.

CEO Founder

Dear Employee, Thanks for the feedback. It is great that you are enjoying your time with us. FlyNava is indeed a superb community of people from all parts of India, a blend of experienced and freshers along with strong customer support. Our work content is also very challenging since we are trying to find new solutions to complex challenges of the airline industry. We do have a nice easy-going atmosphere and that is most conducive to a high-performance culture. Please build on this positive outlook and feel free to connect with us, leads or HR for improving it further. We are fully geared to sustain this environment for a good long career with FlyNava. So all the positives you mention are on the dot. On the other end, yes we do have people who work without checking the clock as they are passionate about closing a complex challenge. We have worked to bring about work-life balance, (post office hours and weekends servers are switched off unless approved by me) but there are times when customer demands have to be met in a short period of time. Nevertheless, it is good learning all the time and if one is structured, takes accountability and can plan better, these late-night calls will be thing of the past. It is good feedback and we will work towards addressing the same soon. On the foosball table suggestion, we see little activity on the stuff we have in the office. So we have now formed a team of new joiners to address the activity aspects of the employees. Will take it up as part of that initiative!! Thanks again and keep up the good work!! Mahesh Shastry

Found 30 reviews