Informatica Reviews

Found 1,768 of over 1,960 reviews

4.3
Informatica Chief Executive Officer Amit Walia
Amit Walia
Pros
  • "The company has great work life balance(in 278 reviews)

• "Great work culture and talented offshore team(in 126 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Sometime work life balance and average salary(in 52 reviews)

• "You might get frustated when you are unable to solve your task or contact senior management(in 24 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years
      Featured Review

Is Informatica the right company to join?

May 31, 2021 - Domain Expert in Zürich, Zürich
      Business Outlook

Pros

As a leading technology company focusing on the Data Management Cloud there is no doubt this is the place to be for people being passionate about data and management of data. At Informatica you enter a caring and embracing community of colleagues providing you with a broad freedom in learning, growing and developing yourself as a person overall. You will find a great human culture with respect for each other and willingness to help each other whenever and wherever possible.

Cons

The broad freedom comes with responsibility and self-discipline to prioritize things in the right way. In current times that can be challenging for people not used to that, but the best advise here is to communicate with your colleagues to work out the best solution for you.

2 people found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Former Employee

Good

May 24, 2021 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I liked working here for, thanks

Cons

There could of been more benefits

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

sales job that can be very rewarding

Jul 12, 2021 - Delegate Sales Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

good pay , reward for hard work

Cons

long hours sometime outside of 9-5

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very interesting and highly relevant company which is rapidly adapting to a cloud first/cloud native world

Jan 4, 2021 - Professional Services in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Exceptional leadership in the space we occupy, brilliant and industry-leading solutions. Our area of expertise (Data Management) is hugely relevant to all companies, especially at the moment, Management correctly identifying the need to move our tech to Cloud-native, all makes for exciting times. Excellent culture of nurturing and supporting colleagues, whilst also pushing people out of their comfort zones on occasions, makes for an exciting, challenging and rewarding environment.

Cons

Coming from outside of the industry has meant I have had to learn a LOT of new TLAs and new technology concepts, outside of my IT infrastructure background. However, the education opportunities are excellent though do require a little digging into to find the better ones and of course some effort to get your head around.

5. 5.0

Sales

Apr 22, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Happy work place to be in

Cons

Long hours to work in

6. 3.0

Great Technology - High Staff turnover

Mar 31, 2021 - Sales Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Technology across the platform. Which is supported by a fantastic R&D team. The Gartner leader in everything they do.

Cons

I was there during a transitionary phase, which saw a culture change. This period did see a number of the highest earners leave the businesses of their own accord. My advice to anyone looking for a role, try and speak to someone in the business outside of the interview process. Also, as ever, check the average tenure of the team.

7. 5.0

Great place to work

Feb 15, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Maidenhead, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly environment. Supportive team members. Buddy programs for new hire is really amazing idea, it helps new joiner to settle down quickly. Happy for being part of Informatica.

Cons

None that I can think of

1 person found this review helpful
    8. 5.0

Never felt more settled

Apr 16, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Culture - this really is a family. Everyone looks out for one another and people practice what they preach - at every level. You really get the feeling that you are cared about and are not just a number. Additionally they are very creative at their approaches to new ideas to keep people engaged and motivated. 2. People - a tie for the top spot as I think part of the reason the culture is so good is because the people are so good. I have never worked with such a great group of people and I really do enjoy coming to work to see them. 3. Pay - Informatica pays very well 4. Social events - the company has a voluntary club which people can join for a small monthly fee which organises a range of different social activities every month which you can attend for a fraction of the price. This can be anything from a cinema trip with dinner to a speed boat ride on the Thames. 5. Support & Training - this is a company that wants people to succeed at what they do. The amount of ongoing training & support people receive in a variety of formats is quite remarkable and outweighs anything I have experienced elsewhere.

Cons

I can't really think of any

Informatica Response

Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback! Our employee's safety is our top concern, especially during the COVID pandemic.

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great work environment

Feb 23, 2021 - Senior Technical Writer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good management, pay and benefits. Work life balance

Cons

Loved working here. no cons.

10. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

No real opportunities to progress.

Apr 1, 2021 - Inside Sales Representative in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Being part of a good team

Cons

No real opportunities to progress.

1 person found this review helpful