Jobsite Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Nick Gold

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Jobsite full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I think Jobsite has a friendly culture and from the moment I walked through the door I felt welcomed. I have found management supportive not only of my work but in my career ambitions. The projects are interesting and everyone is passionate about what they do.

Cons

Sometimes the coffee machine is broken!

2. "Sales"

Former Employee - Sales in Havant, England
    Former Employee - Sales in Havant, England

I worked at Jobsite full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, commission and incentives

Cons

Big company and minimal interaction with other teams

3. "Jobsite"

Current Employee - Junior New Business in Portsmouth, South East England, England

I have been working at Jobsite full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing team, Superb training, Excellent Commission structure, fantastic company to work for.

Cons

Progression could be faster, more praise to staff for hard work.

5. "Good culture - IT Employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Jobsite full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Relatively flat structure, lots of exposure and opportunity for those who want it. Nurturing/ Non-aggressive culture whilst still recognising good performance. Genuine desire to support innovation at all levels.

Cons

Not much encouragement of socialising with other teams, or at least inconsistency in social events between offices.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, encourage more ad-hoc social events between teams especially as we become more integrated with our sister companies.

6. "Quite fair overall"

Pros

New here but they seem to be a fair company overall.

Cons

To new to be able to comment fairly.

7. "Jobsite"

Pros

Great company benefits and incentives for sales people

Cons

difficult to progress career in certain departments

15 Mar 2017

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. Career development is one of the companys major focus points in the near future. Thanks again

8. "A career building company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Havant, England

Pros

Within the time I have been at Jobsite, they have helped me change careers and fully re-train into my current role, helping me secure the relevant qualifications.

Jobsite's culture is truly special and what they say they will do for you as an employee, they will.

With amazing employee benefits, training and career building opportunities, AMAZING reward and recognition, Jobsite really is a fantastic place to work.

Friendly and welcoming colleagues with a brilliant team spirit.

Cons

I don't really think I can think of any cons for working for Jobsite. That's rare - I could think of plenty for my previous employer!

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you are doing. You have built and amazing team - remember that and continue to reward and recognise the fantastic people that help Jobsite be great.

10 Jan 2017

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. It is absolutely fantastic to hear about all of your positive experiences to date, we aim to ensure this continues for the near and distant... More

9. "A great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Havant, England

I have been working at Jobsite full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a new starter I instantly felt welcome and part of the team. It was a relief to join an organisation with a forward thinking, collaborative and data-driven culture where everyone in the business is invested in making Jobsite successful and a great place to work.

It's the first Corporate environment I've worked in where you feel genuinely listened to and cared for, but most importantly treated like an adult. Senior management are approachable, supportive and transparent and trust their teams to do the job.

There are clearly defined KPI's and direction, but the freedom to experiment and innovate. If you've got a good idea that will benefit the team or business, you get so many opportunities to develop it further, with 20% time, quarterly hackathons and innovation awards as standard but also through collaborating with passionate and knowledgeable teams in your day to day work.

Being part of the StepStone Group there’s also plenty of opportunity to get involved in initiatives across the wider, global business.

There’s also lots of perks, including good benefits, flexible working, team days out, generous bonuses and incentive schemes and a great work / life balance.

Cons

Not many visitors from the London offices - Havant is not that far away!

Advice to Management

Don't let the culture change.

10 Jan 2017

Thank you for taking the time to submit your detailed review. It is absolutely fantastic to hear about all of your positive experiences to date, we aim to ensure this continues for the near and... More

10. "Brilliant place to work!"

Current Employee - Designer in Havant, England
    Current Employee - Designer in Havant, England

I have been working at Jobsite full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Most of the staff at Jobsite have been there a long time and that is testament to the way they are looked after, not only professionally but also personally. Everyone feels valued and that they are making a contribution to the business and are rewarded for that contribution. It is a corporate company but with a real family, open door vibe. New starters are treated like one of the family from day one!

Cons

I personally don't have any cons for working at Jobsite. I've always been listened to, valued and rewarded.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in attracting top talent and rewarding those who work hard.

10 Jan 2017

11. "A positive environment in a dynamic workplace"

I have been working at Jobsite full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company promotes a friendly, 'work hard and play nicely' attitude. I've seen this before but here at Jobsite it's not just lip service. They like to promote from within rather than hire, and if you decide to switch career they are more than happy to give you the opportunity to move to other departments.

The perks:
    Great benefits, including a decent pension, quality life insurance and well organised office parties. Oh and you get a 'company day' (Jobsite speak for 'free day off'), at Christmas and on your birthday.

The office:
    modern, open-plan with plenty of meeting rooms and fall-out spaces if you need to get away from your desk to think.
    The equipment is well maintained and not too old. Tables, desks and carpets are all in really good order

The site:
    loads of on-site parking. The canteen has a wide variety of choice, it's rumoured that the costs is subsidised, but don't expect a free meal; a main meal with a side and a drink will cost you about £7. The on-site shop sells food, confectionery, magazines and some toiletries. If you ride a pedal bike you'll be glad to hear there is secure bike storage! and of course a locker room and shower facilities to clean yourself up. If you don't take a locked you can use the drying room to store your kit 'til you need it next.

The people:
    It would be easy to just walk to the desk and not speak to anyone every day (except the people you sit beside of course). It would also not seem unusual to those around you if you just walked past and never said hello. While the company promotes a friendly environment it is up to the individuals in the end to actually make that happen, so you'll need to be comfortable at making new friends and throwing yourself in at the deep-end if you want to mix with the wider group of people. That said, I actually find it hard to walk past people without saying hello, but if I did speak to everyone it would take me 30 minutes to cross the office for a tea.

Social:
    There are groups for running, cycling, football, table tennis. Probably more. There are enough people here that you'll be hard pushed to not find a kindred spirit.

Nearby:
    Tesco, M&S Food, Halfords, Next, Loads of garages, Havant main shopping area is about 5 minutes away too. There are also a few pubs within walking distance, for a Friday team lunch if you’re in the mood.

Cons

There really aren't any that leap to mind. At a push I might say, views to the outside world are hard to find and Southern service the local rail line so the it's not reliable.

6 Oct 2016 – Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner

Thank you for taking the time to submit your really detailed review.

It is absolutely fantastic to hear about all of your positive experiences to date, we aim to ensure this continues for the near... More