Jobsite Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Full-timePart-time

4.6
Nick Gold

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Friendly, rewarding and a place I see myself for a long time"

Current Employee - User Experience Designer in Havant, England
    Current Employee - User Experience Designer in Havant, England

I have been working at Jobsite full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Have been at Jobsite a few weeks and don't have a bad word to say. Everyone is really lovely, the benefits are really good, it is a company that recognises people have lives outside of work. There are many opportunities to do what you want to do and get the right training. We all joined in on hackathon which was good fun and it is very rewarding.

Cons

Going through a period of change with the company merge but can see a good thing once we've brought the two together more

"Sales"

Former Employee - Sales in Havant, England
    Former Employee - Sales in Havant, England

I worked at Jobsite full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, commission and incentives

Cons

Big company and minimal interaction with other teams

"Micro-Managed, terrible place, can’t understand why they are proud of best place to work award"

Former Employee - New Business Sales Executive in London, England
    Former Employee - New Business Sales Executive in London, England

I worked at Jobsite full-time

Pros

Free fruit, offices were ok, salary good and commission structure good.
    Some of the people whom worked there I liked.

Cons

Micro managed all the time, people who have been there longer were so irritating and brown nosing to management. Manager was over critical and found her style un-motivating and not helpful to me. Boring industry to be in. High turnover of staff.

Advice to Management

Need to give positive reinforcement to staff, Team leader needs to speak to people properly rather than silly games. She made me unmotivated everyday and that’s unlike me.

5. "Jobsite"

Current Employee - Junior New Business in Portsmouth, South East England, England

I have been working at Jobsite full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing team, Superb training, Excellent Commission structure, fantastic company to work for.

Cons

Progression could be faster, more praise to staff for hard work.

6. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Jobsite full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I think Jobsite has a friendly culture and from the moment I walked through the door I felt welcomed. I have found management supportive not only of my work but in my career ambitions. The projects are interesting and everyone is passionate about what they do.

Cons

Sometimes the coffee machine is broken!

7. "Good culture - IT Employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Jobsite full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Relatively flat structure, lots of exposure and opportunity for those who want it. Nurturing/ Non-aggressive culture whilst still recognising good performance. Genuine desire to support innovation at all levels.

Cons

Not much encouragement of socialising with other teams, or at least inconsistency in social events between offices.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, encourage more ad-hoc social events between teams especially as we become more integrated with our sister companies.

8. "Quite fair overall"

Pros

New here but they seem to be a fair company overall.

Cons

To new to be able to comment fairly.

9. "Jobsite"

Pros

Great company benefits and incentives for sales people

Cons

difficult to progress career in certain departments

15 Mar 2017

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. Career development is one of the companys major focus points in the near future. Thanks again

10. "A career building company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Havant, England

Pros

Within the time I have been at Jobsite, they have helped me change careers and fully re-train into my current role, helping me secure the relevant qualifications.

Jobsite's culture is truly special and what they say they will do for you as an employee, they will.

With amazing employee benefits, training and career building opportunities, AMAZING reward and recognition, Jobsite really is a fantastic place to work.

Friendly and welcoming colleagues with a brilliant team spirit.

Cons

I don't really think I can think of any cons for working for Jobsite. That's rare - I could think of plenty for my previous employer!

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you are doing. You have built and amazing team - remember that and continue to reward and recognise the fantastic people that help Jobsite be great.

10 Jan 2017

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. It is absolutely fantastic to hear about all of your positive experiences to date, we aim to ensure this continues for the near and distant... More

11. "A great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Havant, England

I have been working at Jobsite full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a new starter I instantly felt welcome and part of the team. It was a relief to join an organisation with a forward thinking, collaborative and data-driven culture where everyone in the business is invested in making Jobsite successful and a great place to work.

It's the first Corporate environment I've worked in where you feel genuinely listened to and cared for, but most importantly treated like an adult. Senior management are approachable, supportive and transparent and trust their teams to do the job.

There are clearly defined KPI's and direction, but the freedom to experiment and innovate. If you've got a good idea that will benefit the team or business, you get so many opportunities to develop it further, with 20% time, quarterly hackathons and innovation awards as standard but also through collaborating with passionate and knowledgeable teams in your day to day work.

Being part of the StepStone Group there’s also plenty of opportunity to get involved in initiatives across the wider, global business.

There’s also lots of perks, including good benefits, flexible working, team days out, generous bonuses and incentive schemes and a great work / life balance.

Cons

Not many visitors from the London offices - Havant is not that far away!

Advice to Management

Don't let the culture change.

10 Jan 2017

Thank you for taking the time to submit your detailed review. It is absolutely fantastic to hear about all of your positive experiences to date, we aim to ensure this continues for the near and... More