Linnworks Reviews

Updated Aug 10, 2021

Found 27 of over 29 reviews

4.8
Linnworks CEO Callum Campbell (no image)
Callum Campbell
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Supportive and Caring

Jun 7, 2021 - Marketing Project Manager in Chichester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I came to Linnworks as a contractor and swiftly came onboard as a permanent employee due to culture and managerial faith in my personal and career development. My manager has been instrumental in my continued growth and learning at Linnworks. I am also a part of the LinnLife Forum, which as we expand, gives employees around the company the opportunity to voice their teams thoughts, initiatives and ideas. I LOVE being an integral part of such a supportive group.

Cons

Nothing to add here, I love being part of such a supportive team.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love where I work

Aug 26, 2020 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Chichester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growing Tech company that has a sense of belonging. Able to connect with your colleagues, openness, and we respect each other. They value their customers as much as their staff, development and success.

Cons

None that I have seen.

Linnworks Response

Thanks for your review! We will keep up the good work :)

3. The latest conversations about Tech

158 Comments

Join the conversation on
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jul 7, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance generally, nice offices, promising future

Cons

Nothing that puts me off working here

3 people found this review helpful

Linnworks Response

Thanks for your review, we're glad you're loving working with us!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic company that will seize the opportunity

Nov 6, 2019 - Consultant in Chichester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Linnworks provides a great working environment for people regardless of their location - UK, Estonia, US - and cares about its human capital. Over the past year, significant progress has been made to put People first. Internal processes are consistently being improved to make the work experience more enjoyable. The company does not rest on its laurels and always aims to jump higher, challenging its people to do the same, which allows high performing teams being formed. Pay and benefits has become really competitive compared to the rest of the market and based on the direction the company is heading, it will be able to compete for talent with the best global software brands.

Cons

Further work is required to develop career roadmaps and ensure that there is no ceiling for any position in the company and that anyone can consistently develo p and progress in any role. However, as I have mentioned above, work is done in this direction.

4 people found this review helpful

Linnworks Response

Hi there - thanks for your feedback! We're really proud of our people and you're right - we keep striving to reflect this and say thank you to all our teams.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fab place to work

Sep 27, 2019 - Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Creativity and autonomy are valued here. Bright, well equipped office space in Chichester, with free snacks and lunches every day. Free parking. Lots of staff events to celebrate our successes, buzzing culture. Company is growing.

Cons

None that I can think of.

2 people found this review helpful

Linnworks Response

Hi - thanks for your feedback! We aim to please our teams as much as we please our customers! Glad to see you're enjoying it.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work for!

Aug 6, 2019 - Business Development Executive in Chichester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with the company for almost 5 years, working with a great team and even better people. The company has good progression routes and I would strongly recommend Linnworks to anyone looking for a new career.

Cons

No cons come to mind.

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

An exciting, rewarding and all round great place to work!

Aug 6, 2019 - Business Development
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Working in a fast paced environment where every day is different. - Working with like-minded individuals around the world. - Flexibility and continued support to make the job your own with endless possibilities. - Free lunch and plenty of social events!

Cons

- Resources can become stretched with the amount of opportunity.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Company

May 24, 2019 - Junior Software Developer in Chichester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Social company where people get along well. New CEO is pretty awesome - cares about people.

Cons

It would be nice to hear a bit more about what's going on in the business worldwide

4 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great company / people

Nov 18, 2018 - Senior Developer in Chichester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is a really nice environment. Good work methodology trying to improve it everyday. No complains with the company and/or bosses and really good fellowship. Trying to use always latest technology.

Cons

It is not in Spain (my country) so the weather could be much better :)

11. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Ping pong doesn't make up for lack of support

Aug 7, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Central location by train station Ping pong table

Cons

Nasty attitude of management to both staff and customers Poor/selective grasp of employment law by management Inadequate provision of support to staff Expectation of staff to work without documentation or ways to learn about products

Be the first to find this review helpful