Mediafly Reviews

Updated Aug 2, 2022

Found 28 of over 31 reviews

4.7
Mediafly CEO Carson Conant (no image)
Carson Conant

62 Comments

Tech

285.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Mediafly~1256370
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

Rewarding

Nov 15, 2021 - Customer Success
    Business Outlook

Pros

Rewarding work, interesting and friendly customers and wonderful Flyer family.

Cons

None that I can think of.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for whether you are a junior or a senior professional

Mar 3, 2021 - Business Development Representative in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

You carve your own role. Management and colleagues let you really feel you are part of a family. Performance is important as it is important how happy you are.

Cons

Direction often changing. Too much trial and error and some strategic changes. Not managed to integrate the various technologies acquired as far as ideally should be.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Lots of growth!

Aug 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

My personal experience, my manager and my team are amazing! I am so grateful for the support, the collaboration and the fun element to our meetings and everyday tasks. My manager really listens to what I want in my career, and also respects my boundaries so I have that true work-life balance. My manager saw an area where I could thrive in, and created a role for me to move into, and that made me feel heard and seen.

Cons

As remote can great, I hope Mediafly can host a company event where we have an opportunity to get together in person.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing Company & Great Culture!

Jul 27, 2022 - Talent Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can honestly vouch for Mediafly in saying that this is a company that truly values their employees just as much as their customers. They really take the time to ensure each and every Flyer feels that they belong and can make an impact.

Cons

I truly don't believe there are any cons for this company. No company is perfect, but when the leadership at Mediafly says they are going to do something, they follow through.

5. 5.0

Great Culture

Jul 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mediafly has a great work culture and amazing collaboration across teams.

Cons

Benefits are lacking a bit, but are expected to improve.

6. 2.0

Growing pains

Jul 25, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance…but alot of uncertainty with direction of the company.

Cons

Lots of kinks to work through due acquisitions.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

n/a

Mar 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and leadership at Mediafly

Cons

Many changes month to month as the company evolves

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company with great benefits

Jan 13, 2022 - Associate Analyst in Beaumont, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Everyone is friendly and eager to help you. 2. The benefits are the best that I ever had. 3. Everyone is efficient with working remotely. 4. The pay is great!

Cons

I did not experience any negatives so far.

9. 5.0

Great Leadership

Jan 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

exceptional leadership and culture of excellence and collaboration

Cons

Growing fast so it can at times be difficult to know what resources are available and what new capabilities are.

10. 4.0

Best CEO out there

Jan 4, 2022 - Key Accounts Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you're looking for a company that cares about you which is also on the cutting edge of their industry Mediafly is for you. It all starts with the CEO and he is by far the best I have ever worked with.

Cons

Culture is in the middle of a change

Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Reviews

Mediafly Reviews FAQs

Mediafly has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 31 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Mediafly to a friend and 89% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Mediafly employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Mediafly. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

91% of Mediafly employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Mediafly 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Mediafly to be management, senior leadership, culture and the cons to be benefits, career development.

Popular Careers with Mediafly Job Seekers