Neudesic Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Found 267 reviews

3.6
Neudesic CEO Parsa Rohani
Parsa Rohani
Pros
  • "You work with a lot of smart people who share and assist with blocks you may run into(in 22 reviews)

• "Great flexibility to work from home, unlike other companies which asks you for a reason to opting it(in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • "Micro management as every other companies have(in 17 reviews)

• "No 401k matching; Career path is less obvious; involve sales when moving up the chain which not everybody likes(in 11 reviews)

1. "Working as Senior Consultant."

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Bangalore

I have been working at Neudesic full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is working on latest technologies. The company offers good salary and flexible timings. The long hierarchies are not there.

Cons

This is a small sized company.

Neudesic2019-08-16
  2. "A Great Place to Be"

Current Employee - Director in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Neudesic full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I've stayed at Neudesic longer than I've stayed at any other company. Through the years I've made a lot of friends. There is no question that a lot of talented people have passed through Neudesic over the years. Some have gone on to places like Google, Microsoft, Amazon and Facebook, and many are here to this day. Neudesic is a great place to meet a large collection of passionate, smart people, to make friends and to...

Cons

It's often said that Neudesic is like a family. While in many ways that's a good thing, every large family has its own silliness from time to time.

Neudesic2019-07-24
  3. "The culture is authentic, casual yet professional, and upbeat."

Former Employee - Multiple Positions in Irvine, CA

I worked at Neudesic full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people - I truly enjoyed working with just about everyone, and have several friendships that I've taken with me from my time there. You know you are working with a bunch of good eggs when you genuinely enjoy their company outside of work! The culture - is authentic, casual yet professional, and upbeat. Felt like a family, but inclusive of everyone. Genuinely. Willingness to work through and problem solve -...

Cons

I held two positions while working for Neudesic. I'd say each had aspects that I could denote as 'cons', but nothing that I can say to be a critical flaw. For example - 'growing pains' as it would relate to bringing new product to market. This isn't unique to Neudesic, it is standard with any new technology or product that is brought to market... but it's still a pain lol

Advice to Management

I left for an opportunity that was more closely aligned to my intended career path, but if I hadn't come across the perfect opportunity, I would have stayed with Neudesic for a long time. The people are what makes Neudesic, and I believe that is already known!

Neudesic2019-07-12

"Toxic tooth and claw culture."

Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Lombard, IL

I worked at Neudesic full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some very good roles, if you happen to land them with the skills you have at the time you arrive.

Cons

This is not a culture that nurtures growth and development. There's more blame to go around than work to do. Some employees get away with practically anything, and some managers walk around with chips on their shoulders.

Advice to Management

Some of your offices have five very nice-looking posters espousing the organization's virtues. Wipe the dust off of those and read them again. Start with Respect.

Neudesic2019-08-06
  5. "Good place to work"

Former Employee - Associate Consultant

I worked at Neudesic full-time

Pros

Good Place to work

Cons

Nothing everything is good here with good hike

Neudesic2019-07-02

"Exciting Place to be"

Current Employee - Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Neudesic full-time for more than a year

Pros

The Northeast Market is a passionate group of people that collaborate with our customers to hep them innovate. The people are smart and dedicated. Fast Paced, outcome focused work environment. Lots of opportunity for Growth. Amount of Travel is reasonable for a consulting company.

Cons

Not a Con for me but this is not the type of environment where you can phone it in. You need to be able to deliver. If you are looking for a 9-5 job you should look outside of consulting.

Neudesic2019-06-13

"Stay Away"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Neudesic full-time for more than a year

Pros

Used to be a good when I joined. Old timers talk about good stories, but lot of people are leaving. If you get good manager (most are bad) and good project, you will be OK

Cons

Lots of micromanagers - like my manager. So we were told us to take many leaves for work life balance but make sure we meet 100% billing(So don't take leaves). They have started promoting people every month now but no salary hike (Not sure why they promote then- my teammates say they can bill more that way) very partial PAM, manager talks as if you are enemy and forgets all the late nights.

Advice to Management

Get better leaders, improve your policies.. More people will leave otherwise

Neudesic2019-07-18
  8. "Overall Company Review"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Neudesic full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some of the brightest individuals in the industry work at Neudesic. A great team atmosphere working on projects, solving issues, preparing proposals. They want to win and it shows.

Cons

Nothing to share at this time.

Neudesic2019-06-12
  9. "Great company, great people!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Neudesic full-time for more than a year

Pros

Highly intelligent and accomplished consultants and leadership. Driving innovation at very high levels.

Cons

No overwhelming cons.

Neudesic2019-06-11
  10. "Love this Place!"

Current Employee - Director in Denver, CO

I have been working at Neudesic full-time

Pros

I have been here for 10 1/2 years and have enjoyed working with people that have great ideas, excellent work ethic, and care about their teammates. Neudesic offers a collaborative environment where each individual team member is valued and respected for their opinions, views, and ideas. This is an innovative organization that takes care of their employees. I would recommend Neudesic to family and friends. Neudesic offers...

Cons

Most of the people I work with, including myself, tend to not know when to shut it off. We have a passion for what we do and we get excited about the next opportunity to innovate, which means that there may be some long days, but the outcomes are almost always positive and exciting.

Neudesic2019-06-10