OLIO Reviews

1. 5.0

Amazing company!

Apr 5, 2022 - Software Engineer in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

OLIO is one of the best companies I have ever worked at. Despite being a remote-first company, I always feel very connected to both my immediate colleagues and to the rest of the company. Our flexible working policy is truly flexible, and I always feel like OLIO truly cares about me, my mental wellbeing, and my career progression. It is a pleasure to work alongside a team of such talented, caring, and mission-driven individuals.

Cons

We’re going through a lot of change at the moment which can be overwhelming at times. Also, it’s a minor point, but it would also be great if our employer pension contributions were a bit more than the legally required minimum!

2. 5.0

Great place to work

Mar 9, 2022 - Finance Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastically geared and structured for remote working. Inclusive and extremely mission driven by the end goal. Incredible team with a "walk-the-talk" attitude top down.

Cons

No cons to talk about.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best work ever 🌟

Mar 7, 2022 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Mission-driven community - everyone is so committed. - Autonomy, trust, responsibility offered. - Roles can be dynamic, open depending on need. - Fun, communal work culture - Transparency on structure and developments

Cons

- Start​-up - some processes still coming. - Not yet got clear org-wide development / progression framework.

4. 5.0

Brilliant mission and team

Mar 7, 2022 - Head of International Expansion
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Brilliant team - smart and kind people - Fantastic founders - Flexible remote working - Fantastic mission - Best job I have ever had :)

Cons

I can't think of any.....! Before I would have said 'no office to connect with people in person' but we now have a solution for this as we are using Hubble for access to co-working spaces

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Working at Olio I feel that I am really making an impact.

Mar 7, 2022 - Customer Satisfaction Agent in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The mission How inspiring the founders are How involved are the founders in the day-to-day The empathy and kindness of the whole team Ambition to grow and generate much more impact To be able to work in a company aligned to my purpose and to what really matters to me

Cons

Honestly, nothing. Maybe sometimes I feel it would be nice to have an office and work in person together with my team.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Friendly, supportive and mission-driven

Mar 4, 2022 - Tech Lead in Cardiff, Wales
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working here for around 18 months now and it's a genuine joy to be working with a team of helpful, driven and hugely capable people. Everyone is working towards the same goals and this manifests itself in deep collaboration and a real sense of succeeding as a team.

Cons

Fast growth means lots of change, which can be overwhelming

7. 5.0

Incredibly mission driven organisation

Mar 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely collaborative and inclusive environment. People are talented, resourceful and create an environment where working is a joy.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. Best company I have worked for so far.

Continue reading
  8. 5.0

Best job I've ever had

Feb 28, 2022 - Marketing Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Honestly, the most fulfilling, rewarding, exciting and mission-driven role I've had to date. I've been astounded at how engaged and brilliant everyone I've met in the team is and impressed at how important mental health and a good work/life balance is to the company.

Cons

We're growing rapidly so right now we're a little under-resourced.

9. 5.0

Best place to work ever

Feb 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Have only encountered very caring and professional people, really focused on their jobs and company mission and values.

Cons

Nothing so far, keep up the great work!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Genuinely care about their staffs wellbeing and development

Feb 28, 2022 - Business Development Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Genuine care for staff's well being. Offer access to 121 coaching sessions via Inside Out, genuine respect for work/life balance, autonomy on calendar/flexible working -Mission obsessed which creates great team spirit - we're all working towards the same goal -Understand the importance of career development - provide regular performance reviews, clear paths for progression and support on how to develop skills -Sociable - despite being remote first, have managed to build a sociable team with regular online and offline socials

Cons

-Fast pace start environment can make it hard to focus at times

Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Reviews
</>Embed

OLIO Reviews FAQs

OLIO has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 45 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at OLIO to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, OLIO employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at OLIO. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

95% of OLIO employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated OLIO 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with OLIO Job Seekers