PUMA Reviews

4.9
PUMA CEO Björn Gulden
Björn Gulden
Pros
Cons
  • "Upper Management not understanding store management(in 15 reviews)

• "No cons as such for the cultures(in 11 reviews)

"Head of Performance Marketing"

Current Employee - Head of Marketing in London, England

I have been working at PUMA full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Autonomy, Breadth of workload, scale of business

Cons

Flat UK structure, Headquarter in Germany

November 27, 2019Human Resources

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback on Glassdoor. Our ambition is to provide a work environment where you can develop and follow your passion. We engage all employees in giving their best every day as we set this goal for ourselves as a company as well. We wish you all the best in your future career at PUMA.

2. "Too Cool for School"

2.0
    Former Employee - Front Desk Receptionist in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at PUMA full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really fun people in the general office. Free clothes/shoes. Nice building.

Cons

The other reception staff are really unpleasant to deal with. Smile when people come along because the rest of the office is lovely but in the front of house group it's very cliquey and not a job you look forward to going to every day.

February 4, 2020Human Resources

Thanks for your review about your former job. At PUMA we are committed to providing the best working environment possible. In order to do that, we need to know what we’re doing right or wrong. So bring on the criticism and feedback, it’s the best way for us to get better. We wish you all the best in your future career.

3. "Good placement year"

4.0
    Former Employee - Junior Data Analyst in Manchester City Centre, England

I worked at PUMA full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working in industry Free/cheap clothes and trainers Good experience

Cons

Was a poor performing year so didn’t get to experience some of the nicer things that normally happen such as pitch days

January 7, 2020Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your working experience at PUMA. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoy the benefits and perks of working here. We wish you all the best in your future career.

"A Year at PUMA"

Former Employee - Business Analyst Intern in Manchester, England

I worked at PUMA full-time for more than a year

Pros

The right balance of structure and freedom. Considerable scope to learn and grow. Great working environment and culture. Genuine enjoyment and gratification throughout.

Cons

Future jobs have a lot to live up to!

July 12, 2019Human Resources

Thank you for all your contribution and efforts. It’s great people that make our culture and environment what it is. Wishing you every success for the future.

5. "KEY AC Executive Cobra Puma Golf"

Former Employee - Key AC Executive in London, England

I worked at PUMA full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great Brand and Culture driven by a Leadership Team that cares about its staff and development. Would recommend anyone to join this company!

Cons

Really cannot think of any Cons!

September 21, 2018Human Resources

Many thanks for the positive feedback about your former job at PUMA. We are glad that you experienced PUMA's commitment to maintain our unique working culture and develop the potential of the employees, firsthand. We wish you well in your future endeavors.

6. "Company Overview"

4.0
    Former Employee - Head of Key Accounts in Manchester, England

I worked at PUMA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great company to work for, would recommend this company to anyone

Cons

Within sales a large amount of International travel

April 11, 2017Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback regarding your former role with us, we really appreciate this. Work-life balance for our employees is very important to us. Whilst there is an amount of international travel required when working for a Global company such as ours, we do strive to keep this to a minimum and support employees in maintaining a balance. We wish you every success in your future career.

7. "Senior Manager Partnership Management Arsenal"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Manager Partnership Management Arsenal in London, England

I have been working at PUMA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

People, colleagues, prospects, development plans and career

Cons

i don't really see any to be honest

March 13, 2017Human Resources

Thank you for the brief review of your job in London! We´re glad that you like the general working atmosphere but also the benefits we offer all our employees. As a global player we recruit and foster talented employees from all over the world so we can retain them in our performance-based corporate culture. We create international career options and encourage promotions with the talented individuals from among our own ranks. We wish you the best for your further career at PUMA!

8. "Good"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Singapore

I have been working at PUMA full-time for less than a year

Pros

Have good wages and benefits

Cons

There are no shortcomings, it is a good company

August 5, 2020Human Resources

Many thanks for your positive feedback about your position in Singapore. We are happy to hear that you appreciate the compensation and the numerous benefits of PUMA's Wellbeing Program. We wish you all the best in your future career.

9. COVID-19

"Sports company with speed & spirit and amazing culture"

Current Employee - Business Process Manager in Herzogenaurach

I have been working at PUMA full-time for less than a year

Pros

This truely is a company where the personality of the employee counts! Work is not just about work but also about fun, spirit, friendship and achieving great things together. Not to mention all the perks you get as a PUMA employee: great discounts, nice and modern offices, work from home opportunities (not just because of Covid-19), flextime and a very good canteen. Since working for PUMA I wake up in the morning and am happy to be able to go to work!

Cons

Nothing really to complain about!

August 3, 2020Human Resources

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that you enjoy working at PUMA and appreciate the culture and atmosphere that we create for our employees. All the best for your future career!

10. "Amazing"

Current Employee - Trainee in Lima, Lima Region

I have been working at PUMA full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work environment, flexibility and sustainability, culture and values ​​well induced and practiced at all levels

Cons

Limited headcounts and possibility of promotion

August 3, 2020Human Resources

We really appreciate your positive comments about our work environment, our values and culture. We understand your observation about the limitation that exists in open positions. Rest assured that your feedback encourages us to continue working to become the fastest sports brand and thus have in our ranks all the people who want to be part of the PUMA family. For now, we want your time at PUMA to be a memorable experience, full of learning and development. Thanks for being part of PUMA.

Found 382 reviews