PUMA Reviews

Updated 8 May 2021

5.0
PUMA CEO Björn Gulden
Björn Gulden
Pros
  • "Great colleagues and work environment(in 64 reviews)

• "work life balance can be expected(in 46 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Upper Management not understanding store management(in 16 reviews)

• "Heavy workload can mean work/life balance is challenging(in 13 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years
      Featured Review

Developer

16 Nov 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great treatment of people during pandemic. People obviously in focus. Flexible working hours and working from home possible. Pretty cool office environment with people around the world. Management is accessible and low ego culture.

Cons

You need a car to get to Herzo or you have to live close. Otherwise you need time to get there via public transportation.

Human Resources

Thanks so much for your sharing your feedback. Creating a secure and motivating environment for our employees is fundamental to our company. We’re thrilled to hear that our efforts - despite of the challenges due to the pandemic - are appreciated. Regarding the transportation to the office, the app „TwoGo by SAP“, helps you to find car sharing opportunities around Herzogenaurach or feel free to connect with other colleagues to find a shared ride. All the best for your future career.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company

1 Mar 2021 - Marketing Manager in Burbank, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture. Dynamic company. Good growth.

Cons

Flat structure can sometimes challenge career progression.

Working student at Employer Branding

Thank you for your positive feedback, we strive to maintain and build our unique culture which 100% contributes to our innovation and success. We acknowledge our organisational structure is rather agile and therefore emphasise development around job enrichment and cross functional collaboration. Career progression and mobility is a priority for us and hope that every employee works with their leadership to ensure that their individual goals are met within a reasonable time frame.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good working environment

16 Sep 2020 - Sales Associate in Burbank, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Colleagues, Opportunities to try new tasks, Fun environment

Cons

Opportunities for progression, Shift variation (too many weekends.)

Head of Employer Branding & HR Communications

Thank you for your review and feedback on your former job at PUMA. We wish all the best for your future career.

4. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Too Cool for School

30 Jan 2020 - Front Desk Receptionist in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really fun people in the general office. Free clothes/shoes. Nice building.

Cons

The other reception staff are really unpleasant to deal with. Smile when people come along because the rest of the office is lovely but in the front of house group it's very cliquey and not a job you look forward to going to every day.

Human Resources

Thanks for your review about your former job. At PUMA we are committed to providing the best working environment possible. In order to do that, we need to know what we’re doing right or wrong. So bring on the criticism and feedback, it’s the best way for us to get better. We wish you all the best in your future career.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Head of Performance Marketing

22 Nov 2019 - Head of Marketing in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Autonomy, Breadth of workload, scale of business

Cons

Flat UK structure, Headquarter in Germany

1 person found this review helpful

Human Resources

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback on Glassdoor. Our ambition is to provide a work environment where you can develop and follow your passion. We engage all employees in giving their best every day as we set this goal for ourselves as a company as well. We wish you all the best in your future career at PUMA.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

A Year at PUMA

11 Jul 2019 - Business Analyst Intern in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The right balance of structure and freedom. Considerable scope to learn and grow. Great working environment and culture. Genuine enjoyment and gratification throughout.

Cons

Future jobs have a lot to live up to!

1 person found this review helpful

Human Resources

Thank you for all your contribution and efforts. It’s great people that make our culture and environment what it is. Wishing you every success for the future.

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good placement year

4 Jan 2020 - Junior Data Analyst in Chester, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working in industry Free/cheap clothes and trainers Good experience

Cons

Was a poor performing year so didn’t get to experience some of the nicer things that normally happen such as pitch days

Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your working experience at PUMA. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoy the benefits and perks of working here. We wish you all the best in your future career.

8. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

KEY AC Executive Cobra Puma Golf

20 Sep 2018 - Key AC Executive in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Brand and Culture driven by a Leadership Team that cares about its staff and development. Would recommend anyone to join this company!

Cons

Really cannot think of any Cons!

Human Resources

Many thanks for the positive feedback about your former job at PUMA. We are glad that you experienced PUMA's commitment to maintain our unique working culture and develop the potential of the employees, firsthand. We wish you well in your future endeavors.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Senior Manager Partnership Management Arsenal

8 Mar 2017 - Senior Manager Partnership Management Arsenal in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

People, colleagues, prospects, development plans and career

Cons

i don't really see any to be honest

Human Resources

Thank you for the brief review of your job in London! We´re glad that you like the general working atmosphere but also the benefits we offer all our employees. As a global player we recruit and foster talented employees from all over the world so we can retain them in our performance-based corporate culture. We create international career options and encourage promotions with the talented individuals from among our own ranks. We wish you the best for your further career at PUMA!

10. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Company Overview

4 Apr 2017 - Head of Key Accounts in Manchester, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for, would recommend this company to anyone

Cons

Within sales a large amount of International travel

Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback regarding your former role with us, we really appreciate this. Work-life balance for our employees is very important to us. Whilst there is an amount of international travel required when working for a Global company such as ours, we do strive to keep this to a minimum and support employees in maintaining a balance. We wish you every success in your future career.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 526 Reviews