PagerDuty Reviews

Found 229 of over 253 reviews

4.3
PagerDuty CEO Jennifer Tejada
Jennifer Tejada
Pros
  • "Work-life balance is what you make it but here it's better than most(in 23 reviews)

• "Good management who are always open to new ideas, catered lunch, great people with lots of enthusiasm, helpful mentorship(in 15 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Company is maturing and experiencing some growing pains as a result(in 15 reviews)

• "The company is growing quickly and we're far past the point of being able to know all the people and what they're working on(in 12 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

166 Comments

Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic place to work, investment in personal growth & a postitive attitude to working

Mar 12, 2021 - Solution Consultant in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent Platform - the product just works! Great Leadership across theatres and teams. Good team comradery across the EMEA. Everyone is invested in making each other better - no soul sucking competitiveness that kills the culture in other companies! ;-)

Cons

Still retains that exciting startup feel so there are some rough edges in processes that are being fixed!

2 people found this review helpful

PagerDuty Response

Talent Operations

Thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to hear that years in you are still enjoying yourself. We appreciate your work and your review. We are scaling quickly and continue to focus on operational efficiency; let us know if you have ideas on how we could make the sales process smoother!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great product, company culture, and leadership

Mar 9, 2021 - Director, Client Services in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Companyy and team culture, product, market place, leadership

Cons

Can be busy at times

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

great place to work

Oct 4, 2020 - Enterprise Sales Executive in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

great culture and opportunity, good leadership

Cons

none that i can think of

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

High Growth Region

Sep 3, 2020 - Senior Account Executive in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative and diverse culture, high growth, great opportunities to develop and get promoted

Cons

Need to be comfortable in challenging yourself to perform consistently as it's a high growth region, need to have a growth mindset

5. 1.0
      Former Employee

Stay away in EMEA

Jun 11, 2020 - Sales in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good product Decent benefits Good name on your CV

Cons

There is no real structure In the processes. The company favours Major and Enterprise Reps over Commercial Reps. The opportunity in EMEA is not realistic and set up for success for SMB and Commercial. Disjointed on accounts. Constant changes on strategy. Limited assistance in lead management. Expectations are high with little help in lead assistance.

11 people found this review helpful
    6. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Mar 5, 2020 - Sales in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary and commissions are fantastic.

Cons

Opportunity in EMEA is not aligned with targets or opportunity.

5 people found this review helpful
    7. 5.0

Company going places!

Oct 18, 2019 - Order Management Specialist in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Constant change as the company is expanding brings new opportunities to learn new things. Great team spirit and culture. Opinions are valued.

Cons

Adjusting traditional working style as company is global, so re-align job behaviours.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Software Company

Mar 27, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Atmosphere Nice central London offices Great onboarding Good perks (Insurance, computer,...)

Cons

A lot of the team is still in the US but they try to communicate as much as possible during the limited time.

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great place to work, excellent team and fantastic vibe

Jun 8, 2018 - Solution Consultant Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent industry leading product, great teams across the company with everyone happy to help.

Cons

Everything associated with a fast growing company, but that's a big part of the fun

1 person found this review helpful
    10. 5.0

I am blown away!

Sep 23, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

I can't believe how quickly the time has been going since I started with PagerDuty...the time is flying by and I couldn't be more excited. I wasn't really looking to leave my previous position but when I started to connect with the internal team here at PagerDuty, I feel "in love" right away. The professionalism of the recruiting staff, mangers, peers and the like were incredible. It was clear there was a process in place it was clear they were following it and it was clear to me that it wasn't simply about checking boxed but finding top talent. I was honored to be among the ranks of those that made it through the process. The onboarding process so far has been incredible. There is a very clear path to getting familiar with the company, the product and the role. Much of this is digital, which allows you to go at a pace that you are comfortable with, and some is face to face which allows for Q&A and accountability throughout the process. We are going through a bootcamp training series now as well and it is the best company training I have gone through in a long time. I know this is still the "dating phase" and it has only been a short period of time but there are some many solid aspects of this place, culture, team and work that I am really excited about.

Cons

I was able to ask some "tough questions" about process and what may or may not be missing in this arena, I was told that it was a work in progress and that they were working on establishing this a bit more. That said, it is a little worse than I thought and seems to be a sense of friction for the team. I know they are working on it (and they are not the only SaaS CSM Team with this issue), I was just looking forward to a little more structure, organization and alignment.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 229 Reviews