Pracedo Reviews

Updated 2 Jun 2020

4.3
Pracedo CEO  Matthew Schutz (no image)
Matthew Schutz
  1. "Lovely company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Pracedo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really decent people doing a great job with always the best intentions. Pracedo has a really healthy set of values. There is no politics and it's very transparent what good looks like. That's delivering a great project that makes the customer happy and enables us to make a profit. In a consultancy that's a breath of fresh air and gives a level of freedom and honesty that's hard to find. Pracedo is small enough that everyone matters as an individual and everyone cares about each other and Matt invests a lot in making sure we all have fun and have good social events etc. Being part of a company where everyone counts and doing a good job is more important than the politics is so rare and we are really lucky to have that.

Cons

Can be a little chaotic sometimes! And being a small, growing company can sometimes mean a bit of work overload but that is all part of growing. What can be difficult but it's true of everywhere is that we're all just figuring it out. But what's good about that is that we're all in it together and no one feels dumb asking questions.

Continue reading
  2. "Great team, not so great management"

1.0
    Current Employee - Salesforce Functional Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Pracedo full-time

Pros

Great learning environment and team culture

Cons

Not great feedback or mentorship

3. "A rewarding place to work, fuelled by a hard-working yet fun company culture"

Current Employee - Commercial Manager in London, England

I have been working at Pracedo full-time for less than a year

Pros

A friendly and hard-working environment driven by great senior management who are regarded highly in Salesforce. Pracedo is going through some very positive change with growing headcount in the UK and Europe. The team is highly talented and multicultural, with opportunities to travel. Senior management is building a class leading mentorship programme for consultants to grow along with the company. Good salary and company perks. Get thrown into the deep-end which means you're forced to learn fast!

Cons

Can be frantic at times, but that's just the nature of a growing company going through change. Slightly lower than average holiday allowance for the UK, though on the whole it's an extremely flexible working environment - you get back what you put in.

Continue reading
  4. "Great people / Great culture!"

Former Employee - Salesforce Consultant in London, England

I worked at Pracedo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I was introduced to the Consulting and Salesforce world when I joined Pracedo back in 2014, which paved the way for my career to date. I'm very proud to be one of the first four people to join Pracedo back in 2014. I have recently visited the office when passing through London, and it's amazing to see how far the company has come in the past two years. Great work hard / play hard culture. I would highly recommend anyone to work here if given the chance.

Cons

None that come to mind.

Continue reading
  5. "Great place to work within a friendly team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Pracedo full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great company vibe in the office, with easy access to upper management team when needed. - Still feels like a start up, employee ideas for company growth, events and marketing always listened to. - Good on-boarding for new starters with posititive and proactive mentoring style approach. - Once confident on processes you are able to self manage and not be too micro-managed. - Good location in London with lots of after office meals, events and activities arranged. - Lots of opportunity to expand skills and knowledge across all elements of Salesforce.

Cons

Been here a year and no cons yet

6. "Great place to learn and grow"

I have been working at Pracedo full-time

Pros

Collaborative environment Great project experience - diverse client and project types Company has your back and wants you to succeed

Cons

Fast growing company, so lots of change, sometimes can appear disorganised

7. "Authentic, Diverse, and Professional"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in London, England

I have been working at Pracedo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pracedo is unlike any other Salesforce consultancy in London. I have worked here for over three years and seen the company grow from a five-person start up to an international company with offices in London and Milan. We have such a diverse group of consultants; everyone here comes from different cultural, personal, and geographical backgrounds. And I think that makes us stronger as a group. But the two things everyone has in common is that we genuinely like working with each other, and we have a desire to deliver projects to our customers that we can be proud of. I think we are one of the most genuine and ethical Salesforce consultancies in London. We have a lot of fun in and outside the office (taking on the "escape room" challenges, sailing, company retreats, hanging out in our beanbag chairs in the office), while still maintaining an excellent reputation in the industry.

Cons

Pracedo has seen rapid growth in the three years I have been here, so at at times it can be a bit disorderly. You definitely have to be flexible and resilient!

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 7 reviews