Premier Talent Partners Reviews

Found 49 of over 92 reviews

4.0
Premier Talent Partners Founder and CEO Sara Menke
Sara Menke
Pros
  • "unlimited pto(in 4 reviews)

• "Would recommend to anyone interested in agency recruiting(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "20 somethings however(in 2 reviews)

• "adding more seasoned(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 3.0

Great experience/ Great people

Sep 28, 2021 - Sales Support Analyst in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Long contract Great people Learned good skills

Cons

Low pay No benefits Long term contract, but no room for growth

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Working at Premier

Aug 20, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Premier is a great company to work for! They pay attention to the team’s needs, they constantly look into ways to improve processes, they provide guidance for training and developing, and there is opportunity to grow.

Cons

There is a specific area in regards to comp that has been addressed directly with the leadership team in order to better increase better benefits and salary.

3. 3.0

Great learning experience!

May 12, 2021 - Recruiting Associate in South San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I learned a lot from the recruiters, awesome networking skills

Cons

Lots of different levels to go through for promotion

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great compan

Apr 26, 2021 - Consultant in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

They really work with you to find the job you are looking for

Cons

Can't think of any. It is going well.

Premier Team

Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know of your positive experience! We're so glad to hear that it's going well so far and wish you all the best.

5. 4.0
      Former Employee

Jan 27, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

I was able to do remote work and they placed me in an ideal position. Overall positive.

Cons

Health benefits was not good unfortunately.

Premier Team

Thank you for your input! We are happy to hear that you were able to find a remote position that suited your needs. We recommend reaching out to our health care consultant (contact info listed at the bottom of this page) to see if there are any adjustments we could make in the future to meet your healthcare requirements: https://www.premiertempbenefits.com/

6. 5.0

Admin

Jun 1, 2020 - Front Office Manager in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment and friendly people.

Cons

No cons I can think of.

1 person found this review helpful
    7. 1.0

Stay away

Oct 16, 2019 - Operations in Palo Alto, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with people on temp/temp to perm and direct hire. The people that would bring top dollar on different positions were treated very well.

Cons

People (temp workers) who couldn't or didn't bring the money in they were completely ignored. People who would call in for jobs or updates were sent to voicemail. Very bad agency

8. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Don't care about employees' safety

Mar 29, 2019 - Development Associate in Berkeley, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy to get work assignments, but in my experience they are either low-paying/abusive/some combination of the two

Cons

I was actually abused by an employer and expected more to be done to support me. While I should have stood up for myself better (lesson learned!), Premier needs to do more to protect their employees, especially because they take half our salary. My experience was not unique, as I discovered that several previous employees who worked with the same abusive employer were referred by Premier. Premier, or at least my former recruiter, knew full well about these issues, as previous employees assigned to my abusive employer left after quitting VERY quickly.

Premier Team

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We do our best to vet our clients and provide the best working environment. Unfortunately, there are one-off cases where they are not represented to Premier's standards. As a result of the feedback we received from candidates, we have since ended our relationship with the client in question. We deeply apologize for not supporting you in a way that was acceptable to you and will take this as a learning opportunity. We wish you all the best, -Premier Team

9. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Oct 3, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

At this agency, they take the time to really understand you and your needs before placing you. Other agencies are about how many people they can place in a selected period of time so they can get commission but Premier wants to place you somewhere you're going to love. They are diverse, educated, caring and extremely hard working. Most if not all people that come in get placed rather quickly. Not just that, the CEO is so down to earth and believes in giving everyone a fair chance regardless of where they have been in the past. As someone who has worked with them all, they are better than Palo Alto Staffing, Robert Half and Maven! Trust them with your search!

Cons

None that I can think of

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Direct Hire Recruiter

Sep 18, 2018 - Direct Hire Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I very much enjoyed working at Premker at a direct hire recruiter. They treat every individual who walks through that door with respect and value. The company lives up to their intentions and values. They office culture is friendly, consideratr and kind and they do they're best to sprinkle on fun perks along the way. Premier also offered one of the best on-boarding experiences and training programs to get their recruiters uo to speed quickly. If you want to be a recruiter this is a great place to start, train and learn.

Cons

This is the career for you if you dont mind being attached to the desk pretty much all day. But the office and the views are lovely. It's a beautiful office space to work I'm atleast.

3 people found this review helpful