Retail Human Resources Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Found 26 reviews

4.0
Retail Human Resources CEO Jason Ellis
Jason Ellis
  1. "Full of Opportunities"

Former Employee - Account Manager in London, England

I worked at Retail Human Resources full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Amazing team spirit, everyone is so willing to help. - ‘Hands on’ and extremely supportive Directors – they really care and listen to any suggestions you may have. - Extensive and on-going training & development by far the best I’ve ever encountered. - No two days are the same, RHR is a dynamic business which strives to be the best at what it does and is not afraid to change (and quickly) - Lovely offices; great...

Cons

Recruitment is not for the faint-hearted. Although it can be extremely rewarding both personally and financially.

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging and motivating, you do it so well. The support and guidance is a great source of energy in a role where there will many highs but some lows – that’s recruitment!

Retail Human Resources2018-05-15
  2. "Great fun place to work"

Current Employee - Resourcing Executive in London, England

I have been working at Retail Human Resources full-time for less than a year

Pros

Just joined in April with 5 others. Really enjoying it. Nice culture, lovely office and great team.

Cons

None really, I guess the hours are quite long, (8.45 to 6pm) but good holiday entitlement and very flexible.

Advice to Management

None

Retail Human Resources2018-05-14
  3. "A great company to work for"

I have been working at Retail Human Resources full-time

Pros

There is a fun office culture where everyone is always positive and supportive. The MD and senior members of staff are also very friendly and approachable. There are a lot of training opportunities too.

Cons

There are no major cons.

Retail Human Resources2018-05-14
    • "Exceptional Flexibility Offered For Part Time Staff"

Current Employee - Office Manager in London, England

I have been working at Retail Human Resources part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Friendly inclusive work place for administration staff within this predominantly sales environment, Open and approachable Directors and Managers, Lovely location in the heart of Little Venice,

Cons

No cons to add to this review

• "Great place to work"

I have been working at Retail Human Resources full-time

Pros

I have been working at RHR (more than five years) Managers are strict and fair, friendly environment with opportunities to learn and develop new skiils

Cons

Sugar and caffeine levels have gone up

Retail Human Resources2018-05-14
    • "Excellent place to work"

I have been working at Retail Human Resources full-time

Pros

RHR is a brilliant place to work. The people are great, the management are friendly and approachable and the training is exceptional. There is a great balance of work and play with many social events throughout the year along with the usual Friday pub nights.

Cons

nothing really that needs commenting on

Advice to Management

None

"Impeccable Training"

Former Employee - Recruitment AE in London, England

I worked at Retail Human Resources full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

When joining as an Intern at RHR many years ago, they immediately were able to cultivate talents that I did not know I even had. The MD was very caring but strict. However RHR being the most renowned retail recruitment consultancy in the U.K, he has to enforce the highest of standards to make sure his company is ahead of the competition. I can remember numerous times when employees of RHR would turn to the MD...

Cons

Too much temptation to go to the local pubs in Little Venice everyday in the summer. Too many sweets going around, but the subsided plush gym membership helped.

Retail Human Resources2018-04-23

"Work hard and be a team player and you will see the rewards"

Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England

I have been working at Retail Human Resources full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fantastic group of people to work with and friends for life. The team of sales people and managers really care. The training has been brilliant and I have learned so much. It is an open and honest culture, you know where you stand and there is very little office gossip. Social events throughout the year are great fun and it is a close, supportive environment.

Cons

Its not for the faint hearted, there are targets and kpi's that you need to meet. At the end of the day, its sales and you need to be self driven and proactive.

Advice to Management

More flexible hours and perhaps consider 5.30pm finishes if starting at 8.30am.

Retail Human Resources2018-04-20

"Fun place to work"

Former Employee - Account Executive in London, England

I worked at Retail Human Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is one of the best places i have worked. The training is the best in the industry and the whole management team are extremely supportive. What you put in is what you get out! The company hires amazing, hard working people so i have definitely made some life long friends. There are also social events throughout the year and frequent after work drinks which are always a good laugh!

Cons

It is a sales job so there are of course targets to hit. For me, this wasn't a problem but it can be tough. As mentioned, management are always around for support if needed.

Retail Human Resources2018-04-19
    • "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Retail Human Resources full-time

Pros

The office is a professional, happy and enjoyable place and I thoroughly enjoy coming to work. You are made to feel very welcome from day one and are continually pushed to be the best you can be. This comes with great on the job training and coaching passed down from directors and managers.

Cons

Possibly a dress down day now and again.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Retail Human Resources2018-04-19