Senseye Reviews

Updated Jul 10, 2021

Found 13 of over 13 reviews

5.0
Senseye CEO Simon Kampa (no image)
Simon Kampa

62 Comments

Tech

290K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Senseye~1739622
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Intern

Great company to work with!

Jul 10, 2021 - Research Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really nice people, great culture!

Cons

Not many cons. Great opportunities there.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent company to work for

Mar 17, 2021 - Strategic Growth Director in Southampton, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Founders, culture, autonomy, work colleagues, retained Start Up vibe

Cons

Not the company for those who wish to be directed every inch of the way

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The first company I have worked for who hold true to their values

Aug 24, 2020 - Product Researcher in Southampton, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Senseye have a set of values which they genuinely stick to. The company is very supportive of new ideas and staff having the time to learn new skills. For example, we have regular hackdays which we can use to support community projects or learning new things. Most recently, a few of us built social robots to communicate passively with each other (to combat covid-19 lockdown). Moreover, senior management has been very supportive in relation to my career progression, helping me cut my death in industry (I was formally in academia).

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say. My experience here as so far been amazing. I guess if you like to be told exactly what to do all day every day then Senseye is not for you, they like their staff to be autonomous and

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Open & Honest

Aug 13, 2020 - HR-Operations Manager in Southampton, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love my job, team members and the company values. Having great people around you make my job so much more enjoyable. The transparency and trust in doing your job well is imbedded into company. As a start up you work at a fast-pace but you have that rare opportunity to learn so much, gain visibility of the entire company and how every department works. Over the last 5 months as HR Manager we have faced many challenges, but as a company we mostly work remote, so we had no issues working remotely. We as a company all worked together, we all supported each other, such as coffee morning runs via teams every morning just to have that social interactions and checked in with every employee just to make sure they were OK. I would like to personally say to every employee Thank you, your co-operation and respect and reaching out was truly remarkable.

Cons

Fast pace working but this isn't a con if you enjoy having that startup vibe and autonomy.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Solid company to work for

Feb 8, 2020 - Software Engineer in Southampton, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company cares about its employees and respects their opinions. There are plenty of opportunities to provide feedback and it is taken seriously. There is a constant drive for improvement, adjusting the way we work to try to get good results while ensuring everybody can make an impact.

Cons

The work is mostly remote and while there is an office it is only used consistently by handful of people so depending on who you are working with at time the communication will largely be over Slack. This isn't a con for me personally, but something people should consider when wanting to work here.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Sep 3, 2019 - Software Engineer in Southampton, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote and Flexible work. Great work life balance and excellent team spirit.

Cons

Small office if you don't like to work remotely.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great team! Challenging and satisfying work!

Mar 19, 2019 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Team that is motivated by working well together and helping each other out. - Friendly open culture. - Transparent management who genuinely care about employee wellbeing. - Technically challenging work.

Cons

- Fast pace of a startup has it's stressful moments.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazingly fast growing startup with a great product!

Mar 18, 2019 - On-Boarding & Customer Support Manager in Southampton, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dynamic, highly technical, fast growing and flexible company

Cons

Need to keep the product up to date and future proof. Constantly updated!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent company, full of opportunity

Mar 14, 2019 - Research Data Scientist in Southampton, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast moving, dynamic, flexible company; high-impact work

Cons

Many of the pain points you'd expect in a fast-growing startup

10. 5.0

Software Engineer

Mar 13, 2019 - Software Engineer in Southampton, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing team. - Top culture & values. - Remote working. - Excellent Work/Life Balance. - Free coffee & fruit. - Social events.

Cons

Because people is so nice and sometimes customers requests come with high priority, you can't reject them and have to work late.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews