96% would recommend to a friend
(151 total reviews)
96% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "There is no 401k matching right now" (in 6 reviews)
Found 151 of over 157 reviews
Updated 15 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.030 Aug 2022Enterprise Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Culture 4 day work week
Product market fit in EMEASignifyd Response11mo
Thank you so much for your review. You're absolutely right, product-market fit in EMEA is very challenging. We hope you are starting to feel the focused efforts that our Product and Sales leadership teams are investing to try to best set up you and the other EMEA sales people for success. Please continue to be open about your feedback and where you think we can do better, both with your manager and with your HR business partner, so we can improve.
- 4.015 May 2023InternCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Flexible, employee focused, 4 day week, hybrid working, paid lunches, in work opportunities for learning
Poorly organised management, lack of engagementSignifyd Response7mo
Thank you so much for the candid feedback. It's disappointing to hear that you have experienced disorganized management and lack of engagement. We've definitely invested in our onboarding recently, as we launched Signifyd University in Q4, and we believe it provides an extremely robust company onboarding experience, but we are working to now enhance that at a department and team level to ensure everyone has an excellent experience. I would strongly encourage you to reach out to your HR Business Partner to discuss your career progression and provide your feedback about your experience with leadership, as they may be able to help. Your feedback is valued and appreciated.
- 5.025 Oct 2021Head of EMEA PartnershipsCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
I have been in the business for only 1 month... However, the pros are abundantly clear! The best reasons to work at Signifyd are, the company is inclusive, very friendly, incredibly supportive, and there is a shared common goal to scale the company! They are also brilliant at providing the flexibility that is needed to balance life and work! Not to mention the incredible swag and top of the range tech. I think it is also important to note that HR are incredibly active/engaged and always check in to see if there is any additional support they can give. To put this into context... it took me a year and a half at my old company to try and champion mental health initiatives within the business. Two weeks at Signifyd I am signed up to complete a mental health first aid course! A testament again to the incredible culture here at Signifyd!
Absolutely no cons so far. It's incredibly fast paced as you would expect at a scale up. So of course it is easy to go off in 100 different directions all at once, but that's not always a bad problem to have! It's just about prioritisation and making sure there is always an open communication channel if things get a bit much!2Signifyd Response3y
So glad you're here! It is absolutely a top priority to keep our culture front and center as we grow. Thanks for the review!
- 5.016 May 2021Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBelfast, Northern Ireland
- Insanely supportive and collaborative culture across all engineering teams. - Teams are largely autonomous, well-resourced and have the ability to decide how they work best. - The company pushes for and maintains a high engineering standard by giving engineers the resources and support to do what they do best, not through coercion or arbitrary management "goals". - If you have a problem, you can speak frankly with management and it's addressed head on and dealt with swiftly. - HR treat you like a human, it's very refreshing. - Cutting edge tech stack and challenging work. There's a tonne more but tbh it would sound like I've been paid or forced to say this if I actually wrote them all out.
Struggling for cons, but if I was to anticipate a reason to leave the only one I could foresee (assuming things stay as they are) is burnout. - The work comes thick and fast and is challenging and varied. Sometimes I work later into the evening or find myself nipping back online later in the night. Whilst management have made active inroads to try and reduce this sort of thing, and have communicated that it's in no way encouraged, it's easy to get carried away. You're able to take a great deal of responsibility and ownership on things and sometimes it's hard switching off!3Signifyd Response3y
This review made me smile from ear to ear! I'm so, so glad to hear that your experience thus far has been so positive. The most important thing in your review is that our engineering culture is supportive and collaborative - nothing matters more. We are trying to hire as fast as we possibly can to mitigate stress and burnout, and in the meantime will continue to focus on removing barriers so you can focus on doing the excellent work you were hired to do!
- 5.04 Aug 2022Business Development Representative (BDR)Former Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
- Company Culture - Management team has great industry knowledge and time for your development - 4-day work week - Lunch allowance - Education allowance - Good access to all departments - Flexibility to WFM or in the office.
- Sales/marketing material on product changes and new products took a while to be delivered.1Signifyd Response2y
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I'm glad to hear that your experience was positive overall! We have doubled down on our Sales enablement efforts and are anticipating a lot of positive momentum on that front, but we appreciate the feedback. We will continue to make sure we are improving on providing our sales teams with the right collateral to make them successful, and are also launching a number of initiatives focus on improving our delivery speed and project prioritization as well.
- 4.016 Sept 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
The benefits of 4 day week and medical insurance
There are none really to think ofSignifyd Response2y
Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
- 5.018 Oct 2021Product ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBelfast, Northern Ireland
Flat structure - All people are treated the same and managers, directors, execs are really approachable and hands on Well-being prioritised - well-being days off, yoga and mindfulness sessions, family friendly approach Clear strategic alignment of goals and work - very clear to see what each team is working towards on a quarterly basis and how this impacts the business. This is frequently revisited which helps keep everyone aligned. Praise and feedback are championed and shared openly Open communication style which helps keep everyone informed and engaged while allowing new starters to become self sufficient really quickly Rewards on merit Subsidised lunch, travel and parking Community atmosphere Learning budget with freedom to decide your own learning path
I have no cons so far3
- 3.015 Sept 2021Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Great benefits package Good office environment (pre-COVID) Equipment is up-to-date Knowledgeablge engineering and development teams Good pay Members of staff from other depts. can be helpful
Management can be directionless depending on department Inter-personal skills sometimes lacking Some staff coasting while others are swamped with workloads, and it's not recognised by senior colleagues Style over substance at the wrong times Failure to fully utilise staff's prior or just-acquired knowledge and experience3
- 5.031 Jul 2022Senior Customer Success ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Fantastic culture Great work life balance
None I can think ofSignifyd Response2y
Thank you! So glad you're enjoying your experience here! We are glad to have you on our EMEA team!
Signifyd Reviews FAQs
Signifyd has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 157 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at Signifyd to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
96% of Signifyd employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Signifyd 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.