Snips Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

4.9
  1. "Promising tech"

Current Employee - Executive in Paris

I have been working at Snips full-time for less than a year

Pros

Cool tech - huge potential for company & industry

Cons

Not yet decided, need more time

Snips2019-09-03
  2. "Great team to work with"

Former Intern - Software Engineer in Paris

I worked at Snips for less than a year

Pros

People are highly qualified. The overall atmosphere is super friendly, and the work environment is conductive to the collaboration between team members. This fosters sharing knowledge. Compensation and perks are excellent.

Cons

So far, none identified. Processes are efficient.

Snips2019-08-06
  3. "A great company"

Current Employee - Senior Developer in Paris

I have been working at Snips full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Competitive salary and nice perks (free lunch and transportation, language courses, sports…) - Technically challenging - Talented people working there - Nice office (maybe getting a bit crowded nowadays), but the spot is perfect - Team events and the daily "just one beer" evening around the corner - Privacy oriented - Startup mindset, everything is moving fast

Cons

- Lack of guidance for some interns/juniors in the past - Things can move in the wrong direction sometimes

Snips2019-05-01
  4. "The place to work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Snips full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

High technical level in the center of Paris with lots of perks (free food/lunch, sport activities, team day)

Cons

Headquarters is getting small for the size of the company but not a big deal

Snips2018-11-07
  5. "Awesome team"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Paris

I have been working at Snips full-time for more than a year

Pros

Awesome team, super friendly and competent, good environment to learn new things, good company ethics, asking the right questions to protect the end user good salary and perks,

Cons

Nothing major I can think of

Snips2018-11-07

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Assistant in Paris

I have been working at Snips full-time for less than a year

Pros

At Snips we have a very clear vision of our business and where we want to be tomorrow. Our value proposition brings high benefits to clients and make us very attractive in the market. Which means we are well identified by clients and it creates a great dynamic inside our teams. In addition, the working conditions are attentive to the employees (should they be HR related, salary package, etc.), the working environment is very pleasant, and the perspectives of evolution in our market are very motivating. Other very important item to me, colleagues I work with come from everywhere in the world, which makes this place rich in culture, and they are very high skilled so, wow, I can't stop learning from them every day. There is a very good culture here, ethic.

Cons

So far, none identified. Very well structured for a start-up. With exciting short term and long term vision.

Continue reading
    Snips2018-04-18

"Great workplace with friendly atmosphere"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Paris

I have been working at Snips part-time for less than a year

Pros

- highly qualified staff - strong culture - perks - great office - ethics

Cons

- intense workweek - long hours - not enough women

Snips2018-04-17
  8. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Paris

I have been working at Snips full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. People are crazy talented. Having so many Machine Learning PhDs, makers and overall innovators makes you learn tons every day and be able to get stuff done (both everyday issues and longer term innovative projects). 2. The culture and overall atmosphere is fantastic - people come here to make history and have fun while doing so. Very collaborative environment that fosters sharing knowledge and mission, admiration between team members, constant innovation in products and processes, etc. 3. Mission of the company is worth fighting for - making technology disappear without endangering people's right to privacy under the highest standards. 4. Compensation is great - not only the base salary, but the free meals every day and snacks+soft drinks at all times, the paid-for public transportation... Also, the working space has everything it needs and we're provided with the best technology available for doing our work (top notch computers and monitors, etc). 4. HR and support teams are ace, always willing to help in the onboarding and any day-to-day question or issue.

Cons

Still haven't seen any to date.

Snips2018-04-18

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 8 reviews