Source Reviews

Updated 19 May 2021

Found 56 of over 57 reviews

3.9
Source Directors Annika de Friend and Sarah James (no image)
Annika de Friend and Sarah James
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

great group of people!

11 May 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

-not your typical recruitment agency environment, very friendly, encouraging, helpful -great management team, always available to help -experts in their markets

Cons

-couldn't think of any in my short time there

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Nowhere else I'd want to work

2 Mar 2021 - Operations in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

An amazing team of people Supportive management team The Director of the business is innovative and always finding new ways to improve Loads potential for growth and career progression with clear goal setting I've worked at Source for nearly 3 years now and I absolutely love my job and I'm so lucky to work for this business. Annika, the Director, goes above and beyond to support me with my growth and development and always has really clear goals for where the business is going. It's been a tough year with COVID but she has always ensured that she can do everything in her power to support us all and make sure we're all happy, although not everyone notices this! I've never worked for someone who has appreciated my work so much and who has worked so hard to help me to grow and I am so happy that I am able to do what I love with a group of people who I would consider friends first, colleagues second.

Cons

None that I can think of! It's really sad to read some of the below reviews and it's disappointing that sometimes people can't see all the good that Annika is doing.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

GREAT first impressions

20 Apr 2021 - Principal Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at Source for 3 months now. I was super worried about starting a new role during the pandemic (not being able to meet face to face with everyone etc) but I had nothing to worry about. My line manager, Maria and founder Annika have both been great- considering we haven't been in the office I feel so welcomed and part of the family already. Source work with a great list of clients and truly put their candidates first. It is a super positive environment and I'm really looking forward to my future with Source!

Cons

None that I can think of

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Mid

19 May 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was a nice decent place with a nice bunch of people

Cons

Could be a bit less harsh on the top billers, performance plans for high earners only result in disgruntled employees

5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Nice while you benefit them

18 May 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Enjoyed working there while being there.

Cons

When push comes to shove they care about there selves only, will throw you under a bus to avoid any slight inconvenience to them.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Stand out agency in London

2 Mar 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Straight forward process from interview to offer stage, both my manager and director were very clear on what to expect and answered any questions I have had and gave me an accurate depiction of the company Very supportive environment, not just from the senior management, but from Ops and other colleagues, I have been made to feel very welcome since joining, and I can always ask for help and support. Thorough and straightforward on boarding process after joining, I never felt like I didn't understand what was going on, and was trained up in any needed areas Proactive and sensible target planning, my manager and director set out clear targets for me that I have agreed with them that makes sense and are realistic and still ambitious Positive, collaborative and supportive environment all round, even while working from home - not an easy task! What makes Source stand out from other agencies (and what attracted me to join) is the people and culture, a diverse mix of people and personalities, all working hard to hit their own goals while genuinely supporting and helping out the rest of the team. Culturally, there is a massive focus on well being, inclusivity and positivity, which is very important for a recruitment business - especially in challenging times Senior Management are all supportive and approachable, who really care about every member of the team and go above and beyond to help - special mention to Annika, who I have been working with closely, and despite being busy running the entire business, always has time to help me with anything I need and has been a major support with my work, always keeping me motivated and I making sure I fell appreciated All in all - a real stand out recruitment agency!

Cons

Only Con is not being able to see the team due to us working from home at the moment, looking forward to our return to the office!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Im sad to read the below!

26 Oct 2020 - Senior Recrutiment Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Collaboration 2. Opportunity 3. Great people Its really sad as an employee to read some of the reviews below! I think that life as a recruiter at the moment is hard no matter who you work for. Everyone is trying to keep their head above water. During the pandemic, we asked for a lot of tools to enable us to do our job more effectively. Everything we asked for, Annika found a solution for. We wanted a platform where we could discover what agencies looked after what clients - Annika found one and invested in it. We wanted a commission structure that reflected the market we are all currently in so we could make more money - Annika changed it! Some of the reviews below are really short sighted and I think really unfair; especially as Annika is open to suggestions on how to make this place somewhere we all want to be. Yes, its hard! But we are rewarded greatly with a fair comms scheme, amazing colleagues, beaut offices and yes, great free coffee!

Cons

No. I enjoy working here

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing place to work with the BEST people

7 Sep 2020 - Contract Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive. Respectful. Friendly. Considerate. Collaborative

Cons

No Cons at all for me

9. 4.0
    Former Employee

Nice company to work for

3 Mar 2021 - Recruitment Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good training, welcoming team. Great incentives from sports day to wine nights!

Cons

A lower threshold so the commission would be more achievable

10. 3.0
    Former Employee

Hard to hit threshold

13 Apr 2021 - Recruitment Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great nights out, drinking culture.

Cons

Terrible targets and unachievable commission

Viewing 1 - 10 of 56 Reviews