Spabreaks.com Reviews

Updated 16 May 2019

4.8
Spabreaks.com Managing Director and Co-Founder Abi Wright (no image)
Abi Wright
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

I have been working at Spabreaks.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good company to work for with a good team. Free familiarisation trips, in-office wellness treats like yoga and massages, supportive management. Good training and product knowledge structure.

Cons

Not enough incentive for those not on the sales team. The pay is a little low for the amount of work done when not on the same commision as the sales team also. Although there is a lot of potential to move up within the company sometimes the training to reach the next level can take a while due to everyone being very busy.

Spabreaks.com2019-05-16

May 23, 2019Founder

This is really great feedback, thank you so much for taking the time to outline your thoughts in the way you have. I am especially interested in your point around commission and recognition for teams outside of the sales team. This is a key point on the HR agenda at the moment, and we will be feedback back to you some ideas we have shortly. Each and every department within Spabreaks.com is as important as the other, so we would never want anyone to feel appreciated. I am glad to hear you feel like we welcome people of all walks of life, that is very true and something we work hard to achieve. Keep up the good work, and thank you again for your honest review. Abi

2. "Sales Agent"

Current Employee - Sales Agent in Brighton, England

I have been working at Spabreaks.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

The working hours are good and being central to the town centre is convenient. Personally I have found the other members of staff amazing, from the managers to the CEO. Everyone has time for you and offers support in anyway we can.

Cons

It helps to be up to date with product knowledge as we work with loads of venues so getting started in the job role can seem a bit daunting at first until you grow into it more and start developing a better understanding of what you are talking about , eventually being able to answer most questions for any venue.

Spabreaks.com2019-05-13

May 14, 2019Founder

Thank you so much for your honest review of working at Spabreaks.com. I am glad that you are finding the environment supportive and encouraging, this is exactly the feeling we are wanting to create for everyone within the organisation. I fully agree that getting to grips with the extensive product portfolio is not easy, so we are putting even further training in place through improved systems to help with this. Please keep the feedback coming, it really does shape the business as we go along. keep up the good work and thank you for your loyalty. Abi

3. "The Best"

Current Employee - Sales Advisor in Brighton, England

I have been working at Spabreaks.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing people, great work life balance, great incentives and trips, we work hard but we do play hard too! It's a job that you look forward to going to, not one that you dread!

Cons

I don't find there are any cons with the company, only one is when it's more quiet sales wise but that's not the companies fault!

Spabreaks.com2019-05-10
  4. "Sales"

4.0

I have been working at Spabreaks.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fam trips. Free work massages every few weeks. Incentives to win spa days and breaks. Managment that are always willing to listen and help you out in whatever situation you may be in.

Cons

Agent errors where you can be charged hundreds of pounds for making simple mistakes.

Spabreaks.com2019-05-13

May 14, 2019Founder

Thank you for taking the time to write such a useful review, I am delighted that you are enjoying our new Path to Wellness Programme. I am also really very pleased to hear that you feel like we, as a management team, are there to help you. That is certainly what we are working hard to achieve. I also hear you when you speak of the scenario where agents are penalised financially for making mistakes. As much as this seems harsh, please know that behind the scenes we are working hard to improve the systems which will mean that the ability for sales agents to make mistakes will reduce and this should happen less and less. I am sorry if this upsets you, and please let your line manager know if there is any further training or support you need to ensure that we are helping you not make mistakes. Thank you again for your honest review and please keep the feedback coming. Abi

5. "Fun workplace, lovely CEO."

I worked at Spabreaks.com full-time

Pros

Really enjoyed my time here in the call centre. Lovely CEO too.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Spabreaks.com2019-03-22

March 25, 2019Founder and Managing Director

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us and wish you luck in the next chapter of your work life. Abi

6. "LOVE WORKING HERE - EASY MONEY"

Current Employee - SPA Guru in Brighton, England

I have been working at Spabreaks.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good Incentives in the Office Amazing FAM Trips- You get spoilt at all the venues :) Desk Massages and Yoga sessions - Good commision structure and bonus I personally have worked in many jobs like this as this has to be the best by far :) Management are loyal to us as individuals. Fantastic training from the products team weekly and also weekly meetings.

Cons

Commission is capped at 8% The late shifts working till 7pm but its only once a month.

Spabreaks.com2019-02-18

February 25, 2019Founder and Managing Director

What a wonderful review, thank you so much for taking the time to give such great feedback about the company as a whole but also many of the components within it. I especially am pleased to read that you find the product training useful, this is definitely something we are looking to evolve as we go through the year to ensure all our sales and customer service agents are as educated as they can be. Really pleased to hear you are enjoying the desk massages and yoga too! I can't wait to try it too! Thank you again for playing such an important part of this new chapter of Spabreaks.com's evolution and keep the feedback coming!

7. "WE ARE A FAMILY :)"

Current Employee - SPA Guru in Brighton, England

I have been working at Spabreaks.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Incentives Work trips Career support Yoga & desk massage sessions Everyone works together I love coming to work everyday, really hard to find that these days! Good commision structure Amazing product training Amazing training all round

Cons

You have to work 6 days a week once or twice a month as over time which is great but it would be great if we had a option to swap this for a day off in the week.

Spabreaks.com2019-02-15

February 25, 2019Founder and Managing Director

As a Founder of a company your review is just about everything I could want to hear about how my employees feel, thank you so much for writing an honest and emotive review. Supporting all of our employees in their career is at the heart of everything we do , and I am glad that you can actually feel that. I will also take your feedback on about working 6 days and maybe swapping a day in the week, definitely one we can trial. With lots more initiatives and ideas around training and personal development, I really can't wait for you to see first hand just how they will all benefit you. Keep up the good work and thank you again for your feedback and kind words. Abi

8. "Spa Expert Job Review"

Current Employee - SPA Expert in Brighton, England

I have been working at Spabreaks.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked at spabreaks.com since october and after working in previous 'Big name' call centres I can honestly say this has got the be the best of the lot It is filled with bubbly, enthusiastic members of staff in all departments whether that be managers or normal sales agents like myself. There is a clear and honest path to progression for those interested in moving forward in the business as well as an amazing support system whether you are looking to progress or not. Whether it is work related or something more personal there is always a member of staff that is more than happy to assist in anyway possible, usually going above and beyond Joining this business as done amazing things for myself and my own self belief and I couldn't be more proud to work with such a great team and for such a great organisation

Cons

The fast paced nature of the job could prove difficult to those without prior experience, However this is gone through extensively during training to prepare you and give you all the tools needed to exceed.

Spabreaks.com2019-02-08

February 25, 2019Founder and Managing Director

Well, I am very, very happy after reading your review, thank you so much Wow. It certainly seems like you have settled well into your new role and I am delighted to hear it! The nurturing and support that you feel is music to my ears as this is something we strive to achieve and to hear that we are positively contributing to your self belief could not make me happier. Thank you so much for such positivity and I trust we will continue to exceed your expectations.

9. "Good but could be better"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Brighton, England

I have been working at Spabreaks.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

good working hours well incentivised Good training programme

Cons

Best leads hand fed to "select few"

Spabreaks.com2019-02-08

February 25, 2019Founder and Managing Director

Thank you for this review, I am pleased to see the star rating you give us, but am concerned to hear your thoughts on the distribution of leads. Perhaps if you feel you can you could talk to me directly about this and we could explore why you feel like you do. This certainly is not how I want agents to feel, for 11 years we have tried very hard to make processes fair and consistent, so this is certainly not what I want to read. I am glad you like the training and incentives though, and will work on these to increase them. Keep up the good work and thank you.

10. "Great team to work with lots of night life"

2.0
    Former Employee - Sales Agent in London, England

I worked at Spabreaks.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Enjoyed the social aspects of company and made good friends I still stay in contact with

Cons

Your basically doing 10 peoples job a lot of multitasking!

Spabreaks.com2018-12-18

January 8, 2019Founder and Managing Director

Thank you for taking time to give us your constructive feedback, we really do take on board everyone's comment, especially people who have left us, and I assure you that your comments around the balance of mixing the social elements of our roles with the practical ones, will certainly be reflected upon. I am glad you got to make lifelong friends while you were with us, and thank you for your contribution and efforts. Best of luck for the future, Abi

Found 41 reviews