Swarovski Reviews

Updated 8 May 2021

3.7
Swarovski CEO Robert Buchbauer
Robert Buchbauer
Pros
  • "I had a great retail experience, a good work environment, worked with good people(in 62 reviews)

• "Generous staff discount & nice environment(in 44 reviews)

Cons
  • "Sometimes very slow and hard to achieve sales goals(in 36 reviews)

• "Stressful upper management that doesn’t really care about you or your wellbeing(in 33 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Goog company to work for"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in London, England, England

I worked at Swarovski part-time for more than a year

Pros

Good salary + commissions, Good HR support, Good work schedules and Holiday Accrument

Cons

Nothing I can remember at the moment.

April 12, 2021HR Communication Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We very much appreciate it. Swarovski fosters a culture on consistent learning, training and development for the entire workforce. Building a culture of teamwork and collaboration is important to us at Swarovski. Equally important to us, is to make each individual employee, from our stores to our corporate offices, feel that they are valued, as they help us turn light into delight every day.

2. "Great benefits"

Former Employee - Senior Sales Consultant

I worked at Swarovski part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great bonus monthly Amazing staff discount Awesome team and super friendly company

Cons

Busy days on Black friday can be overwhelming, that's about it

3. "Great"

Former Employee - Stylist in Leicester, England, England

I worked at Swarovski part-time for more than a year

Pros

working for swarovski was everything i could ask for. they give you in-depth training so you know what to do, so you can read and understand customers well. Plus the pay was outstanding especially due to me working part time.

Cons

i don’t have any cons, for working at swarovski.

4. "-Okay place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Assistant in London, England, England

I have been working at Swarovski part-time for more than a year

Pros

-Good employee discount -Able to progress

Cons

-Senior management are discriminative -Working hours for part timers

Continue reading
  5. "Great place to work for passionate and creative individuals"

Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Swarovski part-time

Pros

Good pay and promotion opportunities

Cons

Management was awful and issues ignored

March 31, 2021HR Communication Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. At Swarovski, we truly value constructive employee and customer feedback, both positive and negative. Equally important to us, is to make each individual employee, from our stores to our corporate offices, feel that they are valued, as they are an integral part of adding sparkle to everyday life and we are sorry to hear that you did not feel valued. At Swarovski we have an open-door policy and encourage our employees to reach out to a member of upper management or HR to make sure their concerns and ideas for the improvement of the company are addressed and handled strategically and effectively in a timely matter. We believe that only with constructive feedback from our current and former employees as well as our customers can we improve and remain relevant in today’s ever changing world. As always, we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

6. "Sales"

Current Employee - Sales Assistant

I have been working at Swarovski part-time

Pros

Great pay and lovely people

Cons

Work life balance was difficult sometimes

April 12, 2021HR Communication Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. At Swarovski, we truly value constructive employee and customer feedback, both positive and negative. We understand that flexibility in scheduling is important to employees, and it is always our goal to accommodate our employees’ busy lives as much as possible. Our hope is to make each individual employee, from our stores to our corporate offices, feel that they are valued, as they are help turn light into delight every day.

7. "Decent place to work"

Former Employee - Sales Assistant in Birmingham, England, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Swarovski part-time for less than a year

Pros

Was well paid for my age (17)

Cons

The managers were obsessed with arbitrary aspects of performance that had no bearing on your skill.

8. "great place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant

I have been working at Swarovski full-time

Pros

great benefits for retail company

Cons

None that I can think of

March 31, 2021HR Communication Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We very much appreciate it. At Swarovski, we truly value constructive employee and customer feedback. Our hope is to make each individual employee, from our stores to our corporate offices, feel that they are valued. If you have any feedback, please feel free to reach out to a member of our HR team, as we truly value constructive feedback from current and former employees as well as from our customers. Once again, thank you for your feedback and wish you much success in your career with Swarovski.

9. "decent student job"

Former Employee - Retail Sales Associate

I worked at Swarovski part-time

Pros

allow you to work around your university schedule

Cons

i worked in a busy centre

April 12, 2021HR Communication Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We very much appreciate it. At Swarovski, we truly value constructive employee and customer feedback. Our hope is to make each individual employee, from our stores to our corporate offices, feel that they are valued. If you have any feedback, please feel free to reach out to a member of our HR team, as we truly value constructive feedback from current and former employees as well as from our customers. Once again, thank you for your feedback and wish you much success in your career.

10. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Hair Stylist

I have been working at Swarovski part-time

Pros

The nature of the company is great and very professional

Cons

Expect a lot from you for your salary

Viewing 1 - 10 of 922 Reviews