VIVID Housing Reviews
69% would recommend to a friend
(54 total reviews)
58% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 54 of over 58 reviews
Updated 16 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.010 May 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Competitive/very fair pay. Good work life balance. Friendly colleagues.
If you are very career minded, this company might be too laid back.
- 4.016 Sept 2023Infrastructure EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsPortsmouth, Isle of Wight, South East England, England
Good place to work great benefits
office car parking can be a bit laxkliaytr
- 4.031 Jul 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Really enjoyed working for VIVID and the office was so nice and the working environment was so friendly
Really didn’t enjoy the constant reviewing against the company’s values
- 2.022 Feb 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsPortsmouth, Isle of Wight, South East England, England
A lot of the people were good to work with. Enjoyed working with a social purpose.
Sheer incompetence of some managers. Blinkered leadership, obsessed with their homes development pipeline and unwilling to invest in IT, data or people. Inflexible structures, not enough resource to get the job done. Awful systems. Old boy club culture in the Exe team, driven by the CEO. Bullying was commonplace.1
- 5.014 Apr 2023HR AdvisorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSouthsea, England
Good culture, salary reviewed yearly, bonus scheme available (but not guaranteed). good holiday entitlement
Parking was always an issue, but there is good public transport links
- 1.019 Apr 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsPortsmouth, Isle of Wight, South East England, England
great if your boss likes you
full of bullying managers with over the top egos.
- 1.05 Feb 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 8 years
Parental/carers leave Salary and A/L
Toxic environment, fostered by CEO and SLT Nepotism Poor change management Published and reported figures are fudged to reflect a more favourable situation More focussed on bottom line/glad handing MPs/awards than the customer and employees I would genuinely avoid at all costs. Sadly there is damage done to former and current employees that will take a long time to work through.2
- 5.030 Jan 2023IT DepartmentCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Friendly people Good Benefits competitive pay Excellent work-life balance
A lot of meetings, can have a high work load. Change not always implemented well
VIVID Housing Reviews FAQs
VIVID Housing has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 58 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at VIVID Housing to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -11% over the last 12 months.
69% of VIVID Housing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated VIVID Housing 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.