Wikimedia Foundation Reviews

Updated Jun 24, 2022

Found 113 of over 162 reviews

4.1
Wikimedia Foundation CEO  Maryana Iskander  (no image)
Maryana Iskander
Pros
  • "From the very moment you apply to the Wikimedia Foundation you can tell this non-profit is something special(in 16 reviews)

• "The work is global in scope, and Wikipedia is a household name(in 14 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There is a book: how bunch of nobodies built wikipedia and that is very true, super nobodies forever(in 10 reviews)

• "Well compensated (especially for non-profit), but at least in tech, a fraction of FAANG salaries(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

234.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Wikimedia Foundation~38331
    Join the conversation on