Wrapidity Reviews

Updated 2 May 2017

5.0
Wrapidity Director Jørn Lyseggen (no image)
Jørn Lyseggen
0 Rating
  1. "Traditional AI to modern AI"

Current Employee - Senior Research Scientist in London, England

I have been working at Wrapidity full-time for less than a year

Pros

Opportunity to work on unique problems in the field of Artificial intelligence. You will be surrounded with some great minds. Awesome environment all together.

Cons

Distributed team environment and close deadlines.

2. "Amazing and fun AI startup"

Senior Research Scientist I in London, England

I have been working at Wrapidity for less than a year

Pros

I have been working in Wrapidity since November 2016 and it has been a great journey so far. I work in a team of very bright and ambitious people and we just love technology so much that we can't ever have enough of it. What I like the most is the independent and relaxed environment we have built within our team. We work on extremely hard and challenging problem and every new idea is always welcome. We live by the motto 'If you have an amazing idea that can improve something, just do it'. I love the freedom of working on what I like, and I love being part of such a stimulating environment surrounded by intelligent people who have a very broad knowledge both of theoretical computer science and applied technologies. Since the very first day I joined the company I immediately owned some parts of the architecture and I am the only responsible for it. Plus the office is located in one of the most trendy area of London, where you can find truly amazing food and there are only positive vibes.

Cons

I did not face any major problems since I joined Wrapidity. We get to travel quite a lot around the world which could be tiring for some people, but I personally love it so I would not really consider it as a con!

Wrapidity Response

May 2, 2017Senior Research Scientist II

Thank you for your feedback, great to have you on board!

3. "A true AI startup"

Current Employee - Senior Research Scientist in London, England

I have been working at Wrapidity full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A truly international team of Software Engineers, Data Scientists, and AI experts. The ability to work on challenging data management problems and massive datasets of billions of web documents. Collective ownership of the technology, every team member must understand how the technology works and how to improve it. We grow together learning new technologies, ranging from AI to cloud.

Cons

Deadlines can sometimes be tough, you must take responsibility of your work and be sure to deliver meaningful progress every quarter.

4. "Senior Software Engineer II"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in London, England

I have been working at Wrapidity full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very smart people working on challenging problems. Relaxed environment, amazingly positioned in the heart of London tech-hub. Located in Shack15 (data science co-working space), it means plenty of interesting people to meet and talk to. Frequent opportunities to travel to collaborate with other offices around the world.

Cons

Office space can be noisy at times, but I heard this is going to change soon

Continue reading

Wrapidity Response

May 2, 2017Senior Research Manager

Thanks for you kind words! Yeah, office space is certainly one of the downsides of being in central London. We are working on improving both the office space itself and the meeting room situation. Stay tuned!

5. "Challenging, hard-working team bringing AI to media"

Current Employee - Senior Research Manager in London, England

I have been working at Wrapidity full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great bunch of people, very supportive, very fun to work with. Everyone is very focused on producing the most impact for the company and to really make a difference. Lot's of opportunity to travel to other parts of the parent company, Meltwater. Lot's of contact with amazing product and sales people at Meltwater.

Cons

Long hours and lot's of challenges. Distributed team brings it's own challenges including odd hours.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews