Zenith Technologies Reviews
76% would recommend to a friend
(166 total reviews)
56% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good people to work with" (in 12 reviews)
- "This gives a good opportunity to raise your profile with those companies and to add these to your resume/ repertoire" (in 7 reviews)
- "good work life balance" (in 7 reviews)
- "The pay and benefits are good" (in 4 reviews)
- "Work culture is good and seniors are generally very helpful." (in 4 reviews)
- "There's no training materials available." (in 7 reviews)
- "Lack of structure, poor management" (in 7 reviews)
- "The senior managers don't have any real management experienced." (in 6 reviews)
- "No bonus and OT at office only at standard rate (1.0) even in weekends" (in 6 reviews)
- "Cap on salary at 50k !" (in 6 reviews)
Found 166 of over 181 reviews
Updated 18 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.04 Nov 2020Senior MES EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Not like other companies for employees to awaited for work or flexible , had all relevant work as per requirement and quality work life balance , crystal clear on all work and aspects to both clients and employees.
Nothing much bad about anything.Zenith Technologies Response3y
Hi there, Thanks so much for your fantastic review, it makes us so happy and proud to hear! We highly value all of our employees and work hard to create a flexible working environment that enables a great work life balance. It's also good to hear that you have strong leadership, direction and support within your role. Wishing you a long , happy successful career with us. Thanks again, The Comms Team.
- 1.016 Apr 2023Member Of Technical StaffCurrent Employee
Can work from home sometimes
Lost over 10 people recently from the UK office, poor training, poor management, a broken business.
- 2.05 Jan 2022EngineeringFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsManchester, England
Can be good / better for contractors or free-lance, less so for staff
Staff holidays and other benefits low in comparison with other employers
- 4.01 Aug 2021Business AnalystFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsWarrington, North West England, England
Some Great opportunities for working in Life Sciences, medical device
Lack of growth and personal development Complete Lack of training1
- 4.09 Jun 2021ManagerCurrent Employee
My colleagues display can-do attitudes and want to deliver for our clients. The new environment in Cognizant will bring significant opportunity for the UK business.
During the transition into Cognizant there are inevitable changes to procedures for staff to adapt to, moving from a private to a public company does bring temporary disruption but this will settle down.Zenith Technologies Response3y
Hi there, Thanks so much for your positive review and outlook. There are indeed exciting times ahead and it's great to hear that you and your colleagues are enthusiastic and doing their best for our clients. Being part of Cognizant will certainly bring huge opportunities in both personal and business growth, in the UK and globally. Wishing you a happy, successful future with us. Thanks again, The Comms Team.
- 3.017 Jul 2018MES EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsWarrington, North West England, England
- Great team vibe - Pay is good (and annual pay rise) - Flexi-time - Always willing to adjust to your needs - GM is approachable - Annual events ( Christmas and Summer BBQ)
- Inconsistencies (missing policies and employee handbook can lead to opinions from management. Sometimes even management have different opinions from each other) - No focus on career development or training even when raised with management (however other ZT offices do have these in place) - Lack of management skills, interest or support from managers (6 month review meetings where managers have not taken the time to get feedback from your team on your performance, but still tell you for an hour how your performance has been...) - "Sorry, no budget" for trivial things as well as important things (training) that should have been budgeted for - We're advertising our company brand through our staffs performance, but there's nothing to say we work for ZT. Branded pens, booklets, shirts, bags etc are only ever given to a handful of staff or students at career events. This would also help improve the team vibe of our ZT community.Zenith Technologies Response6y
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review for Zenith. It is great to hear that you enjoy the team vibe and the social events. We were rewarded the Great Place to Work status in both 2017 and 2018 which shows we value the opinions of our staff members. It is a shame that you feel there is a lack of support from management as we take great efforts to listen to and build upon the comments we receive in review meetings. We encourage you to speak with your manager if you experience any miscommunications during your time at Zenith. We strive for a positive working environment for all staff, which is why we are continually celebrating the successes of individuals through our recognition scheme. Thank you for your suggestion about branded products, we are currently looking into producing more of these in the future. Communications Team.
- 1.08 Sept 2016MES EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearWarrington, North West England, England
I have to write 20 words minimum this is hard to write about as there isn't much. Pros: Flexi-time Pay is okay
Where do I start? I was lied to about the job I would be doing. The role I applied for was very different to the role I did. In terms of progression and development, I did not see myself going anywhere quickly and I can't say I learned much while I was there. There is a massive lack of communication. The person next to you doesn't even know what it is you do and at times I failed to see where I fit in. There was many promises made but yet none were met. They make bad decisions and your skills are wasted. If you expect to receive training then be disappointed. If you looking for a career then this isn't the place for you.5Zenith Technologies Response8y
Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us, and we are extremely apologetic that you feel this way about Zenith. As you may not know, we are working towards improvement on our training program throughout all offices – especially targeting graduate employees. In relation to progression and development, we recognize the importance of this for new starters – but realistically this does not happen overnight. We are always looking to promote internally first– providing they have the correct drive and determination to get there. The first step in completing this was the introduction of a new PMDS programme that started in 2016 and we will only have the first full year cycle completed in early 2017. Following the feedback from the first PMDS conversations, we have a new role starting with the title of Global Learning, Training and Talent Development Manager. A new colleague is starting in this role later this month. This role will develop the processes and programmes, we need to put in place, as part of our solution to improve in this area. In regards to training, we are continuously searching for new strategies, ensuring each employee gain the correct and relevant training. Training is something we take seriously, and will revisit our methods in response to your comments. We always ask for honest and genuine feedback with practical examples of both our strengths and weaknesses, as well as where we can improve - and we recently undertook in an anonymous employee survey for that very purpose.
- 4.04 Aug 2017Business AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Very friendly place to work and treated with dignity and respect Getting to know a lot more people from this global company from around the world Management have made many positive changes to continuous improvement Much Improved New Office Location in the UK The company looked after me very well after suffering from a terrible accident a 2 years ago, of which I am very grateful A lot of opportunities for career development in many different areas of engineering, IT and management You have the opportunity to learn and grow a lot with this company, but you have to really work hard, and go the extra mile, especially when things get tough Great to see more structure and programs being put in place for training and professional development
As with any business, management don't always listen to there employees, and make decisions exclusive of employee engagement Work/life balance difficult sometimes on complex projectsZenith Technologies Response7y
Hi there, thank you for completing a review for us. We are glad that you feel you are respected throughout the organisation and hope that you continue to feel this way throughout your time at Zenith. We are trying to improve all communication processes throughout ZT to bridge the gap between managers and their teams. In terms of career development, we have recently hired a new Training and Development Manager who has been working hard on improving the training processes for not only new employees, but experienced professionals also - so keep an eye out for these coming soon.
- 4.028 Sept 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
It's good to work for a successful company that is growing and developing all the time. There are lots of opportunities to work on different projects, and gain new skills. The people who work here are focused and friendly. I have learnt and developed a lot since working here. I feel like the work i do makes a difference. Hard work is rewarded. New ideas of working are encouraged and listened to. Promotes flexible working and is family friendly.
The global nature of the business and size of the business makes communication difficult at times. Everyone is very busy and it can take a while for people to come back to you.5Zenith Technologies Response8y
Firstly, thank you for taking the time to complete a review for us! We’re glad you feel appreciated and that you are developing yourself. In an ever expanding organisation, communication will always be a difficult subject to conquer – but our HR team are working on this, and hopefully you will see an improvement soon.
Zenith Technologies Reviews FAQs
Zenith Technologies has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 181 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Zenith Technologies to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
76% of Zenith Technologies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Zenith Technologies 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.