Zenith Technologies Reviews

Updated Jan 10, 2022

Found 153 of over 165 reviews

3.6
Zenith Technologies CEO Joe Haugh (no image)
Joe Haugh
Pros
  • "Good for career starters, Better work life balance(in 14 reviews)

• "Flexible working and fits in with family life(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "On top of poor salary increases, there are also no bonuses(in 4 reviews)

• "pigeon holed(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on

Tech

110K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Zenith Technologies~719041
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

BEST COMPANY TO WORK WITH ,RELEVANT WORK AND LONG TERM RELATION

Nov 4, 2020 - Senior MES Engineer in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Not like other companies for employees to awaited for work or flexible , had all relevant work as per requirement and quality work life balance , crystal clear on all work and aspects to both clients and employees.

Cons

Nothing much bad about anything.

Communications

Hi there, Thanks so much for your fantastic review, it makes us so happy and proud to hear! We highly value all of our employees and work hard to create a flexible working environment that enables a great work life balance. It's also good to hear that you have strong leadership, direction and support within your role. Wishing you a long , happy successful career with us. Thanks again, The Comms Team.

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Review

Jan 5, 2022 - Engineering in Manchester, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can be good / better for contractors or free-lance, less so for staff

Cons

Staff holidays and other benefits low in comparison with other employers

3. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

No hamper or giftcard this year

Jan 10, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free tea and coffee if that's good

Cons

Getting worse now we're apart of Cognizant. They are stuggling to hire Engineers, but consistently upset the one's they have got. Staff retention is at an all time low and they don't care really.

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Overworked

Oct 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice if you don't want to tax your skills

Cons

No control or conversation about what work you're doing

5. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

A lot of Changes with Cognizant

Aug 1, 2021 - Business Analyst in Warrington, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some Great opportunities for working in Life Sciences, medical device

Cons

Lack of growth and personal development Complete Lack of training

1 person found this review helpful
    6. 4.0
      Current Employee

New Challenges & Exciting Times Ahead

Jun 9, 2021 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

My colleagues display can-do attitudes and want to deliver for our clients. The new environment in Cognizant will bring significant opportunity for the UK business.

Cons

During the transition into Cognizant there are inevitable changes to procedures for staff to adapt to, moving from a private to a public company does bring temporary disruption but this will settle down.

Communications

Hi there, Thanks so much for your positive review and outlook. There are indeed exciting times ahead and it's great to hear that you and your colleagues are enthusiastic and doing their best for our clients. Being part of Cognizant will certainly bring huge opportunities in both personal and business growth, in the UK and globally. Wishing you a happy, successful future with us. Thanks again, The Comms Team.

7. 2.0
      Current Employee

Zenith Technologies

Feb 18, 2021 - Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance, able to work from home, working with large, high profile projects within large companies. Well supported by senior members of staff and always willing to help resolve issues.

Cons

Lack of training and development.

Communications

Thanks for taking the time to post your review. It’s really good to hear that enjoy a good work life balance and whilst working on large high profile projects you feel supported by your colleagues and Manager. As we integrate with Cognizant, this will continue and as our scope of offering will increase, so will the opportunity to grow, gain new knowledge, learn new skills and develop your career path. Wishing you the best and thanks for your review. The Comms Team.

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place of work, but not much progress

Feb 5, 2021 - MES Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Brilliant employees HR very understanding Flexible working Inclusive Interesting project work Well managed projects Line managers all fantastic

Cons

No real signs of being able to progress through the company Upper management out of touch with their employees

Communications

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to post your review. Its fantastic to hear that you think Zenith is a great place to work with brilliant employees and a flexible, inclusive, understanding culture. We do work hard to focus on our core values to create a great working environment with fantastic people at all levels. Thanks again! The Comms Team

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Excellent Culture & Values

Jun 14, 2020 - Marketing Specialist in Warrington, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

It was an absolute pleasure working for a company that actually cared about their employees. Learned, developed and futher enhanced my skills at Zenith, given responsibilty to take ownership and run various projects. True company culture & values are shining through especially at the moment with the Covid situation, and my personal difficulties during this time that Zenith helped me through.

Cons

No real career progression or path as a non engineer.

Communications

Hi there, many thanks for your lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that you grew your skills and knowledge to develop your career. Our values (Respect, Collaboration, Performance, Innovation, Quality First and Customer Centric) are the foundations of not only who we are, but also how we operate. COVID-19 has been a challenging time for everyone and it is great that we can take some positives and we were able to help you through it. Many thanks again and we wish you every success in your new role! The Comms Team

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Very impressed with the company progression

Jun 11, 2020 - Operations in Warrington, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people and culture is very strong They care about their employees The company has shown real improvement over the last 5 years They are flexible in nature and there is a good work life balance Work is challenging and hard but enjoyable and satisfying They are focused on recognition for those going above and beyond They have been very supportive during the COVID crisis Good communication Feel like its a great industry to work in and critical now to the worlds recovery

Cons

You do have to be on top of your game A lot of decisions you make yourself You need to be a self starter Everyone is so busy they don't always have time to help others

Communications

Many thanks for your great review and recommendation. We are delighted to hear that you appreciate the Zenith culture and environment. We have worked hard to build on our very strong foundations, putting our people first, being flexible and maintaining a great work-life balance during our rapid growth period. We have implemented several lines of communication across different channels to ensure that our people are kept informed. In addition, we have introduced Kudos Awards which is our internal reward programme, used to recognise colleagues. We understand that this is a busy time which can present some challenges. Whilst this is great news for the business going forward with opportunities and progression, support is always there if you need it. Thanks again, The Comms Team

Viewing 1 - 10 of 153 Reviews