clickworker Reviews

Updated 19 Jun 2021

Found 99 of over 227 reviews

3.6
clickworker CEO Christian Rozsenich (no image)
Christian Rozsenich
Pros
  • "You can work from home if you are otherwise doing literally nothing else(in 21 reviews)

• "You can unlock access to UHRS, which is an online platform with decent paying tasks(in 10 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Many tasks outside of UHRS are well under minimum wage(in 19 reviews)

• "Total waste of time even though I stuck to the rules(in 15 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Clickworker +++

24 Sep 2017 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

UHRS - all these people that are moaning obviously haven't bothered to qualify for UHRS. That is how you make money through clickworker. Some months are bad, other months are excellent. You need to monitor regular and the do the work that is there. Average about £300 a month from UHRS part-time. Paid on time everytime except once maybe twice in 3 years but this was quickly resolved. If you do the work you WILL get paid.

Cons

Having to click the UHRS link everything 8 hours or so. I understand why it's needed but very annoying ...

6 people found this review helpful

Clickworker Community Associate

We're so glad that you're happy working via clickworker. The 8-hour limit is required for security reasons but only takes a few moments to re-log back in. We're sorry that you find it so annoying but appreciate your comments.

2. 1.0

Total waste of time

23 Nov 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

you don't need any experience

Cons

impossible to qualify for most of the jobs

Clickworker Community Team

Thank you for your review. We’re really sorry to hear about your experience. Jobs can be rejected when they do not meet the project requirements. The rejection comments can always be found in your work history. You just need to click on the according job title for more details and information on the job. Sometimes, there is a rework possibility so you can edit only the rejected part of your job. We’re sorry to know that there was out-of-date information in one of the tasks. We would be happy if you could get in touch with us and provide us with the title of the job so that we could look into this issue and solve it. We hope to hear from you soon.

3. 2.0

not great

1 Jul 2020 - ClickWorker
      Business Outlook

Pros

there is often some work to do

Cons

the work that is there is very low paid

Clickworker Community Associate

We're sorry you're unhappy with the pay set by our clients. As we don't promise a set rate of pay we're sad to see such a low score based on this one aspect of our entire company. Over time you may see more lucrative offers that appeal to you more. Please do contact us if you ever need any assistance or want to make sure that you're seeing all work available.

4. 1.0

useless

5 Dec 2014 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

the page loads and the instructions are clear but that is about the best I can come up with sadly.

Cons

You do as you are told and at every turn it says that it failed, I am sick of spending half an hour and not getting paid, following instructions to the letter but having it fail for some unknown reason. Total waste of space. I am a trained researcher so I know what I am doing, this company has the makings of being great, but sadly they do not give their 'clickworkers' in depth explanations as to why a job fails, so that it can be corrected next time.

14 people found this review helpful
    5. 1.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Doesn't minimum wage exist online? Pure exploitation.

25 Jul 2016 -  in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

You can work from home if you are otherwise doing literally nothing else. Its probably slightly better than begging on the street, although (I imagine) not as well paid.

Cons

The money is laughable. It is so far off minimum wage, I wonder how they get away with it. I can only imagine the vast majority of the work force are too desperate to be able to treat it as the sham it is and walk away. I worked for 2 hours one morning last week and had a total of 3 euros to show for it. It's a disgrace. I'm sure they justify the working practice by saying everyone has a choice while smugly knowing there are enough people in the world with limited employment options to keep the money rolling in for them, even if not for their employees.

11 people found this review helpful

Clickworker Community Associate

Hello, I'm sorry that you're not happy with the current work on offer or that it took you so long to make the money you mention. To answer your question: Minimum wage doesn't apply to global online freelance work and it never has. As we mainly offer microwork or piece-work as it's sometimes known, offering an hourly rate is impossible. Pay rates vary between clients, sometimes it can seem low, other times the pay can be rather lucrative. This is why we give the option to work on what you want to. You are right though that we have people registered with us in different parts of the world where the cost of living is very different to the UK, who may find the pay you mention more than acceptable and we are happy to support them with a chance for some extra money. I hope you can understand this style of global working and find work more to your liking in the future.

6. 2.0

Account deleted?

25 Apr 2016 -  in Manchester, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy money, quick jobs, quick payment

Cons

Was quiet happy to use clickworkers but my suddenly i can no longer log in into my account. tried to reset my account but it wont work. My mistake i guess, i went to recommend someone but by mistake I inserted my own email address and since then i can no longer access it.

1 person found this review helpful

Clickworker Community Associate

We have your email of 25th April and your case has been passed to senior management to handle as several of the terms and conditions have been broken including opening 2 accounts. As soon as the case has been investigated you will have a reply by email. Please note that head office is only open Monday-Friday. Thank you for your patience.

7. 2.0
      Former Employee

Not sure!

11 Aug 2014 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, flexible work-life balance, nothing else really!

Cons

I have just unsubscribed from their website as after taking all the assessments, the only available tasks were paying peanuts (0.02-0.04 cents) and it was just not worth it!

9 people found this review helpful
    8. 4.0

uhrs offline

19 Jun 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

it was good crowd sourcing

Cons

some times had technical issues

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Crowdsourcing is the process of gathering information, or opinions from a large group of people through the Internet.

17 May 2021 - Crowd Sourcing in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can work according to your time

Cons

The payment varies from month to month, may not yield a stable income.

10. 5.0

freelancing

8 May 2021 - Medical Student in Rāwalpindi
      Business Outlook

Pros

flexible work times and good pay for the work. especially goof for students who want to make some extra cash.

Cons

work is not available at all the times, so depends on luck

Viewing 1 - 10 of 99 Reviews