83% would recommend to a friend
(31 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
Found 31 of over 32 reviews
Updated 17 Mar 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 2.017 Mar 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Nice people and do a lot of charitable work Pay is OK with good benefits More of a friendly social than a serious workplace
No clear direction, they want to be a serious company but have no clue how to approach it. There’s no clear strategy, just suggestions on what they want to be but don’t know how to get there.
- 5.07 Sept 2022Digital Marketing ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
-The company seems to really care for its employees. -Lots of learning opportunities; you can get involved in anything you're interested in, even if it doesn't directly come under your role. -No matter how junior or senior you are, your opinion matters and you're invited to speak up, all feedback is always welcome. -There are many great benefits -The teams are collaborative, and people just genuinely like working together. -Very flexible
So far nothing to add for cons
- 5.013 Oct 2022Head of DeliveryCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
The people are knowledgable, friendly, helpful, skilled. The culture is one of empowerment and encouragement, the values and the vision make it a great environment to work in and an inspiring company to be a part of. There is a great team spirit and the collaboration and cooperation from everyone is excellent.
I can't think of any cons.
- 5.04 Jul 2022Client PrincipalCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- Culture is brilliant, the people are lovely and everyone is working towards the same goal - Projects and work is focused around cutting edge technology Surrounded by super talent within the organisation and its communities - Excellent approach to looking after employees - the benefits package is the best I have seen - Lots of social events - Great office and location
As still a fairly new member of the team, I have not been able to find any noteworthy cons at present. However, the company is on an evolutionary journey - which naturally comes with rapid change and iteration. I like this kind of dynamic environment, but know that not everyone does - so something to consider.
- 5.024 Mar 2022Client PrincipalCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLondon, England
Over the last few years the business has been through a lot of change and everyone has worked really hard to build a culture of honesty/transparency & collaboration that is part of everything we do today. Love being part of a business that is never stagnant but always adapting and innovating to be ahead of market trends. We have a flat structure and I sit opposite the director so can speak to him/anyone in the business at any time and share ideas. Perks are amazing and include free healthcare, contribution to gym and unlimited holiday. Highlights of my time at the business include our trips to Dubai and Texas.
No cons to add here.
- 5.06 Jul 2022Tech RecruiterCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Really friendly, supportive colleagues Interesting work with a variety of clients and projects Cutting edge tech that excites people Delivering true value to our clients
Very niche tech requirements meaning we can’t work with as many people as we might like to
- 5.013 Jun 2022Client PrincipalCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Excellent onboarding Very good training Collaborative teams and work environment Deep network of technology professionals Fantastic networking opportunities Clear objectives Good work life balance Lots of great internal events with subject matter experts
Can't think of any to share right now
- 5.025 Mar 2022Community & Diversity ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
esynergy sets itself apart from other organizations and truly cares about its employees. From fantastic benefits, diversity, inclusion & belonging commitments, community outreach, charity work, inclusive policies to supportive managers. This is shown in our Great Place to Work accreditation.
We are still on our journey which means that not everything is defined but if you are looking for a career you can take control of this is a great place to work.
eSynergy Reviews FAQs
eSynergy has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 32 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at eSynergy to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
83% of eSynergy employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated eSynergy 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.