hipages Reviews

Found 79 of over 84 reviews

4.2
hipages CEO and Founder Roby Sharon-Zipser
Roby Sharon-Zipser
Pros
  • "The people that work here make hipages what it is(in 12 reviews)

• "I work with great people who are extremely friendly and easy to work with(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Hipages wants to do a lot but sometimes lacks resources to do it(in 7 reviews)

• Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

61 Comments

Tech

282.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=hipages~773701
    Join the conversation on
    1. 1.0
      Former Employee

Horrific

Aug 18, 2017 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free Breakfast Central Location. Entertaining colleagues. Reception staff. And that is about it.

Cons

Role was not as advertised. No support from management. Working in a highly pressurised environment and just left to get on with it. There is a "cult like" atmosphere about hipages. You can only talk about how great it is. All the time. - see all previous reviews! The product itself is shocking. Promises the world, delivers nothing and is a big con. My advice? Only work here if you have no soul and can cope with being indoctrinated into a cult.

7 people found this review helpful

People & Culture Manager

It is unfortunate you did not have a great experience with us, and sometimes people and companies don't 'fit'. We encourage you to contact our People & Culture team if you would like to raise any specific issues. We also note that 90% of our team recently surveyed say that hipages is a Great Place to Work, and we wish you all the best in finding a better fit for your career.

2. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great office, toxic sales culture

Jul 22, 2022 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great office - Great company culture (not sales) - Good social events

Cons

- Pay is below market average - Workload is 150% daily - Sales culture toxic - Staff turnover high

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Hipages

Jun 2, 2022 - Sales in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company Culture great people

Cons

Hi turn over - Which typical for a high paced hyper growth sales company. The salary and commission structure is not the best.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good company and great culture

Apr 30, 2022 - Business Development Managet in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company with a great work/life balance.

Cons

Takes a little time adjust to the market.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Excellent place to work

Feb 16, 2022 - SSO in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

The very real challenges you get to work on, and how these quickly turn into making a difference. Other smart team members, you learn so much from others and are allowed to work in different areas

Cons

It's really what you make of it. I don't see anything a massive con. Work hard, Play hard

hipages Response

Thank you so much for your feedback, really glad you are enjoying being part of our hipages family!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Jan 24, 2022 - Sales Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced supportive environment, no one looks down at you and sales team is always humming

Cons

Can’t think of any currently

hipages Response

Thanks for your feedback and your service for the past 5+ years!

7. 3.0
      Former Employee

Great people, poor senior leadership

Feb 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Smart engineers, Collaborative teams, Great ideas

Cons

Great ideas often fall on deaf ears All marketing functions lead and managed by brand Results don't equal promotions and/or pay rises, convenience does Poor parental leave and other key items

hipages Response

Hi, I am sorry you are not having the best experience working with us. I encourage you to reach out to me, one of my People & Culture team members or another Senior Leader you feel comfortable to speak with so we can understand more and hopefully resolve for you. I am pleased to report that after feedback from our engagement surveys and team action group recommendations, we have improved our parental leave provisions as well as numerous other benefits - you can find these in the Team Benefits section on Confluence. Thank you for your feedback, Kind Regards, Jodette Cleary - Chief People & Culture Officer

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great, fast paced, fun place to work

Dec 15, 2021 - Sales Leader in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome team Amazing office space Ability to make quick decisions Career development opportunities Dynamic category

Cons

Need to be willing to roll sleeves up The pace is fast

hipages Response

Thanks for your feedback and advice, we will!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Place to work

Sep 20, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great, fun & friendly culture - Work flexibility - Fun & Innovative work -Great benefits

Cons

- can be fast paced at times

1 person found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee

A great place to work

Sep 21, 2021 - Pricing Analyst in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture. Hard workers & open-minded thinkers. Mature, smart and considerate leadership, with minimal politics or preference to functions. Genuine desire to get the best outcomes from people and teams.

Cons

Very little. Something requiring more pace was slowed... but typical in any business of reasonable scale. Clutching at straws.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 79 Reviews

hipages Reviews FAQs

hipages has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 84 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at hipages to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, hipages employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at hipages. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

87% of hipages employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated hipages 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at hipages to be management, benefits, career development and the cons to be senior leadership, compensation.

Popular Careers with hipages Job Seekers