94% would recommend to a friend
(19 total reviews)
Found 19 of over 19 reviews
Updated 9 Oct 2022
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "A great team to work with." (in 8 reviews)
- 5.09 Oct 2022Partnerships ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Working with a small but absolutely amazing team Have lots of different responsibilities Knowing that your hard work is having a great impact on people's lives
It's a startup so there's a lot of organising
- 5.025 Feb 2022User Experience DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
This was one of the best jobs I had! The team is amazing and no day is ever the same
There is a bit of a learning curve when learning about taxes
- 5.025 Feb 2022Front End DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Great team, solid work atmosphere, Good work ethic. Easy to communicate across whole company
Startup life, so employees might have to muck in, good for learning new things however
- 5.03 Feb 2022Engineerng ManagerFormer Contractor, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- Lots of responsibility - Great opportunity for growth - Great team
- Company stability - Job Security
- 5.014 Jul 2021UX-UI DesignerFormer Contractor, less than 1 yearWinchester, England
Kevin and the team are friendly and great to work with. They make you feel welcome from the day you start. They encourage ideas and innovation as well as as enthusiasm to bring those ideas to life.
There can be a steep learning curve to get your head around tax but the team are there to support and guide you. They also run regular training and education sessions which help immensely.
- 5.023 Jul 2021Social Media InternCurrent Intern, less than 1 yearLondon, England
An amazing team were everyone is energetic and working hard to succeed. It is indescribable the feeling of being part of a company which is changing lives of millions of people.
Haven't had the chance to meet the team in person. Hopefully that situation will change very soon.
- 5.029 Jan 2021Partnerships ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Friendly management who not only give regular feedback but also assist you in advancing your skills. A great team, from across the world, who all pull in the same direction. A revolutionary product which actually helps people through a complex and confusing process - giving them peace of mind on a critical issue. Every team members feedback is listened to and taken onboard - making you feel valued as an employee.
No one office space because the team are so spread out.
- 5.028 Aug 2020InternshipCurrent InternLondon, England
As a Marketing and Partnerships Intern, I was able to both develop and learn a lot of new skills (focus research, time management) and I have been given responsibilities very early on. It has been a great pleasure working with such a dynamic, ambitious and friendly team!
I wish that we were able to work all together in office as it would have made the experience even better!untied Response4y
Thanks for the feedback! We have been so pleased how everyone has adapted during the course of a challenging summer ... and look forward to bringing everyone together to celebrate.
- 5.029 Jan 2021Chief Executive Officer - Yes, This IS A C-level Review : -) Among Many From the TeamCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Amazing team, very supportive, friendly ... and we get stuff done
Sometimes the speed of delivery means that we need to work hard to make sure everyone is caught up!
untied Reviews FAQs
untied has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 19 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at untied to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
94% of untied employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated untied 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.