untied Reviews

Current Intern, less than 1 year

A go-getter team!

Jul 23, 2021 - Social Media Intern in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

An amazing team were everyone is energetic and working hard to succeed. It is indescribable the feeling of being part of a company which is changing lives of millions of people.

Cons

Haven't had the chance to meet the team in person. Hopefully that situation will change very soon.

2. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Great, friendly and exciting place to work

Jul 14, 2021 - UX-UI Designer in Winchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kevin and the team are friendly and great to work with. They make you feel welcome from the day you start. They encourage ideas and innovation as well as as enthusiasm to bring those ideas to life.

Cons

There can be a steep learning curve to get your head around tax but the team are there to support and guide you. They also run regular training and education sessions which help immensely.

3. The latest conversations about Tech

158 Comments

Join the conversation on
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great place to work - couldn't recommend it more

Jan 29, 2021 - Partnerships Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly management who not only give regular feedback but also assist you in advancing your skills. A great team, from across the world, who all pull in the same direction. A revolutionary product which actually helps people through a complex and confusing process - giving them peace of mind on a critical issue. Every team members feedback is listened to and taken onboard - making you feel valued as an employee.

Cons

No one office space because the team are so spread out.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Innovative. Growing. Energetic

Jan 29, 2021 - Chief Executive Officer - Yes, This IS A C-level Review : -) Among Many From the Team in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing team, very supportive, friendly ... and we get stuff done

Cons

Sometimes the speed of delivery means that we need to work hard to make sure everyone is caught up!

6. 5.0

A brilliant team

Oct 12, 2020 - Partnership Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with an amazing team, where everyone's views are taken into consideration and you genuinely feel a part of the growth of the product.

Cons

Covid has meant that we can't all work collectively, but that's not really their fault.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Exciting place to work!

Sep 3, 2020 - Chief Technology Officer (CTO) in Blandford Forum, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great team to work with. Dynamic, driven, fun and super smart!

Cons

We're not always in the same office together!

8. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

A great place to work.

Aug 25, 2020 - Internship in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

All of the employees are so lovely to work with, very kind, understanding and welcoming. It is a job that can be done remotely and allows you to be in contact with many people.

Cons

I wish everyone worked in an office together!

1 person found this review helpful

CEO

Thanks for the feedback! We really care about developing people - and the three paid interns that we have had all made significant contribution to untied. Thank you.

9. 5.0
    Current Intern

A unique work experience

Aug 28, 2020 - Internship in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a Marketing and Partnerships Intern, I was able to both develop and learn a lot of new skills (focus research, time management) and I have been given responsibilities very early on. It has been a great pleasure working with such a dynamic, ambitious and friendly team!

Cons

I wish that we were able to work all together in office as it would have made the experience even better!

CEO

Thanks for the feedback! We have been so pleased how everyone has adapted during the course of a challenging summer ... and look forward to bringing everyone together to celebrate.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great, friendly, driven, ambitious and knowledgeable

Aug 28, 2019 - Software Developer in Blandford Forum, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

You feel valued and they encourage you to learn and grow with them.

Cons

None as yet, well maybe github :)

CEO

Thanks for the comments. We're really pushing ourselves and everyone who works with untied.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Huge scope, huge opportunity, exciting place to be!

Aug 23, 2019 - CPO
    Business Outlook

Pros

untied offers autonomy, transparency and trust. If you want to get stuff done and help build something great, this is the place!

Cons

As a young company, it can be 'all hands on deck' getting involved in all aspects of the business, but for me, that's a positive thing.

CEO

Thanks for the comments. We love getting suggestions so please do let us know when we need to improve!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews