untied Reviews

4.6
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Innovative. Growing. Energetic

29 Jan 2021 - Chief Executive Officer - Yes, This IS A C-level Review : -) Among Many From the Team in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing team, very supportive, friendly ... and we get stuff done

Cons

Sometimes the speed of delivery means that we need to work hard to make sure everyone is caught up!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great place to work - couldn't recommend it more

29 Jan 2021 - Partnerships Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly management who not only give regular feedback but also assist you in advancing your skills. A great team, from across the world, who all pull in the same direction. A revolutionary product which actually helps people through a complex and confusing process - giving them peace of mind on a critical issue. Every team members feedback is listened to and taken onboard - making you feel valued as an employee.

Cons

No one office space because the team are so spread out.

3. 5.0

A brilliant team

12 Oct 2020 - Partnership Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with an amazing team, where everyone's views are taken into consideration and you genuinely feel a part of the growth of the product.

Cons

Covid has meant that we can't all work collectively, but that's not really their fault.

4. 5.0
    Current Intern

A unique work experience

28 Aug 2020 - Internship in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a Marketing and Partnerships Intern, I was able to both develop and learn a lot of new skills (focus research, time management) and I have been given responsibilities very early on. It has been a great pleasure working with such a dynamic, ambitious and friendly team!

Cons

I wish that we were able to work all together in office as it would have made the experience even better!

CEO

Thanks for the feedback! We have been so pleased how everyone has adapted during the course of a challenging summer ... and look forward to bringing everyone together to celebrate.

5. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

A great place to work.

25 Aug 2020 - Internship in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

All of the employees are so lovely to work with, very kind, understanding and welcoming. It is a job that can be done remotely and allows you to be in contact with many people.

Cons

I wish everyone worked in an office together!

1 person found this review helpful

CEO

Thanks for the feedback! We really care about developing people - and the three paid interns that we have had all made significant contribution to untied. Thank you.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Exciting place to work!

3 Sep 2020 - Chief Technology Officer (CTO) in Blandford Forum, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great team to work with. Dynamic, driven, fun and super smart!

Cons

We're not always in the same office together!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Huge scope, huge opportunity, exciting place to be!

23 Aug 2019 - CPO
    Business Outlook

Pros

untied offers autonomy, transparency and trust. If you want to get stuff done and help build something great, this is the place!

Cons

As a young company, it can be 'all hands on deck' getting involved in all aspects of the business, but for me, that's a positive thing.

CEO

Thanks for the comments. We love getting suggestions so please do let us know when we need to improve!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Wow! Taxes are exciting!

23 Aug 2019 - Chief Executive Officer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really positive place to work ... an open high performing team with a clear focus on succeeding together. And great to be helping people at the end of the day

Cons

untied expects bravery and for you to turn your hand to different things!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great, friendly, driven, ambitious and knowledgeable

28 Aug 2019 - Software Developer in Blandford Forum, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

You feel valued and they encourage you to learn and grow with them.

Cons

None as yet, well maybe github :)

CEO

Thanks for the comments. We're really pushing ourselves and everyone who works with untied.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Where work is really enjoyable

3 Feb 2021 - Frontend Developer in Brussels, Brussels
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with untied for one month but feels like I've been there for some years. Very nice and warm people working for a challenging project. It feels like that open minded company where your ideas are more than welcome. There is no day or week that passes without having learnt something new, and that's really motivating! So yes, untied is the place to be! And I'm happy to be part of this wonderful team.

Cons

There are none so far.

CEO

Thanks for the feedback - it's important to listen to everyone ... and that we all succeed by enjoying working here.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Reviews