ABP Food Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ABP Food Group

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shrewsbury, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ABP Food Group (Shrewsbury, England).

Interview

I went through several interviews (5 with 3 different people) through a recruiter before I even had an interview at ABP (near Shrewsbury, UK). They asked very typical questions. The main interview lasted more or less an hour.

Interview Questions

• They asked me which one was my favourite cut of meat in order to ascertain my level of technical knowledge.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ABP Food Group (Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)).

Interview

The time between interview and start was relatively short due to seasonal impacts. I was interviewed by department manager and the assistant manager. They were easy to talk too and encouraging.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my previous experience   1 Answer

Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telford, England

Interview

Nice friendly approach, all straight forward questions about previous work experience , very relaxed and took about 45 minutes . Very relaxed and enjoyable experience

This was followed by presentation on supply chain methods I have experience

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ABP Food Group (Cork (Ireland)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was originally for a marketing role, so naturally I discussed my experience with marketing while being asked some basic competency questions. It was a rather unusual interview experience as the entire time the interviewer had his legs crossed and one foot almost on the table, swinging back and forth. I thought he seemed disinterested but later got an offer for a job in which I had no experience (Accounts)

Interview Questions

• I can't remember any specific difficult questions, they were mainly about tell me about yourself and what you know about ABP.   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tipperary (Ireland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABP Food Group (Tipperary (Ireland)) in June 2014.

Interview

Fill out an application form. Name, age, address, experience, weight, medical info. They will contact you by phone to establish whether you want to work part-time or full-time. There is then a brief face-to-face interview. The questions are basic and are mostly to establish your experience and availability.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.