AGS Transact Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AGS Transact Technologies

AGS Transact Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AGS Transact Technologies in Oct 2021

Interview

Good, basic knowledge of interview process. Asked qualifications and experience. Basic Sales and services related questions and improving process of revenue of the company. Lead generation and cross selling products with other products.

Interview Questions
  • Basic knowledge and selling point
    3 Answers

AGS Transact Technologies

Application

I interviewed at AGS Transact Technologies

Interview

GD 2 Rounds There were two rounds and two panels. This depends on the number of applicants. The GD was a three person panel. The topics for the GD were either generic or related to the current affairs. They were mostly testing confidence and communication skills. PI 1Round The PI was taken by the company head of the department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AGS Transact Technologies (Mumbai) in May 2020

Interview

Simple interview, just only Direct Sales experience maditary , shop to shop market experienced persons easily do the job.and online interview process just 1 week completed formalities .12 pass candidates also ok..this job will do .age 21 asked .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sirmaur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGS Transact Technologies (Sirmaur) in Dec 2019

Interview

Group Discussion then Presentation then Personal Interview. The process was very smooth and friendly. Stress-free process. The recruiter was very supportive in each step. Confidence and honesty was important for this process.

Interview Questions
  • Give a rating on your own about your Excel Skill.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneshwar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGS Transact Technologies (Bhubaneshwar) in Nov 2019

Interview

1.Written 2.Gd 3.Hr Well For some reason they skipped the First Part and 2nd round was Easy I was Disappointing but I couldn't crack the interview but all the best you is Going to appear

Interview Questions
  • They Asked about OS,Router,Switch,Why Do you Want to join Ags and Every thing related to Desktop Support ......Do prepare before going For the Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahape

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGS Transact Technologies (Mahape) in Oct 2018

Interview

There was 1:1, group discussion and HR round. Background check and personllity test were the tests. There was a group of 19 students so group discussion was quite comfortable as all were the fresher.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AGS Transact Technologies

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGS Transact Technologies in Sep 2018

Interview

It was 1 round F2f interview .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGS Transact Technologies (Mumbai) in Apr 2018

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took i day . I interviewed at AGS Technologies in April 2018. Interview process is good and they are asking challenging questions .I have cleared first round but I was not selected there

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AGS Transact Technologies (New York, NY)

Interview

Hiring process take months, interview was very much challenging and enthusiastic. Environment is stress free, flexible timings, salary on time, canteen facility, bus facility, health checkups offers. Second and fourth Saturday and all Sunday off.

Interview Questions
  • what is the difference between quality control and quality assurance?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGS Transact Technologies (Mumbai)

Interview

Process took one day. Many students were there for the interview. Two positions were offered 1.Customer Service Support 2.Customer Desktop Support Salaries offered were 14k p/m and 18k p/m There were no aptitude test. 1st round was GD then followed by PI. 6 candidates were selected from group of 20 after GD. Very Basic Questions were asked . Like how you calculate resistance if in parallel or in series. How transformers work.. What are diodes, capacitors ?

Interview Questions
  • Very Basic Questions were asked . Like how you calculate resistance if in parallel or in series. How transformers work.. What are diodes, capacitors ?
6 people found this interview helpful