APP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

APP Interview Questions

Interviews at APP

2.6

Cashier Interview

Interview

long and engaging they really took the time to get to get to know me. i met with several different people that asked me the same questions just in a different way.

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melrose Park, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at APP (Melrose Park, IL (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

Very simple science questions and cGMP knowledge. Some background history of problem solving skills required. They would like you to be open to immediate change and request that priorities be re-evalauted as the companies needs may change during the shift.

Interview Questions

• Can you work overtime if a project needed to be completed, even though your shift was ended?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Make sure you negotiate a higher salary because the job you will do will be a lot more than the job description.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Island, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at APP (Grand Island, NY (US)) in August 2008.

Interview

Sit down informal interview process. 2 interviews are normal practice.

Interview Questions

• How you handled a difficult or lacking co-worker.   1 Answer

Negotiation

base salary with no deviation

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at APP (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2020.

Interview

Lengthy and expect candidate to work 50 hours per week. Business unit managers or interviewers are nice but lacks of project management experience. There lots of sales talks instead but not contract, construction or project management attributes. Very strange indeed.

Interview Questions

• Very silly and not professional   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at APP.

Interview

Attended APP's graduate information seminar and was able to network with the APP team. From this seminar, I learnt more about the company, the projects they work on in addition to what their Graduate Program involves. Through my networking skills, I was able to have the opportunity to have a 1 on 1 interview with one of their HR representatives.

It was a very interactive, engaging and overall positive learning experience.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at APP (Brisbane (Australia)) in September 2015.

Interview

I made it to a group session for a graduate position. it was very relaxed at a bar. The APP staff that came to help screen the candidates were very fair with the time spent with each candidate.

Interview Questions

• What unique skills do you see being most useful in this job?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at APP in February 2008.

Interview

Told by the regional manager that he wanted me.

Negotiation

negotiated moving costs

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.