AT Medics Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AT Medics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lambeth, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at AT Medics (Lambeth, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

interviewed by hr team - head and an assistant. was very excited about the role as it is close to me and i have worked in doctor practices for three years and have hr qualifications. the lady kept on stuttering and looked half asleep and her assistant kept on giggling and then kept apologising. kind of knew i would not be geting this job there and then. why would you waste everybodys time. i havent heard back and the interview was over a month ago. it was a blessing. i have found another local GP surgery, better pay and better hiring managers. The salary was better by 3000 too!

Interview Questions
  • will you lie to your manager
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT Medics (London, England, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

It was a great first interview and then it took them over 4 weeks to come back to me to give me feedback, I was not kept informed or up to date at all -Not happy orbs pleasant experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT Medics (London, England, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

Interview process was very informal which really helped keep the nerves down. There were just 2 people interviewing. The company took time to understand you as a person rather than just as a potential staff member.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company?
RSS Feed</>Embed