Accenture Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Accenture Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Waited for interview to start for 5 hrs, with the same words about the interviewer in a meeting , and then at the end a message for rescheduling, heights of unprofessional behaviour from management team . They don't value candidates time at all. So busy in their process that even a simple communication is missing. Highly unprofessional , had to leave without giving a single round , such a waste of time .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

easy process with basic java concept.
    Hiring process was fast. Got an email regarding the phone screening.
    Has a phone interview which i cleared. Then an onsite interview in 2 days then a call from the HR. Very easy process overall

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2019.

Interview

They gave me a call and asked me some basic HR questions which went well. They said they call me back. And they never did. I get the feeling the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing.

Interview Questions

• What is your job experience.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. Initial call with the recruiter where they ask about skills, interests and basic hr questions. Then there is a technical assessment with a regional engineer who is the head of a team, or a couple of teams that lead various efforts. That wasn't too hard.
    The projects they had, and the particular division I was going applying for had very interesting work and a cool technology stack. However, they are very cheap. For my experience and skills, I was being offered something below 6 figures, which I thought was ridiculous considering my profile. The role requires travel as well, although everything is paid for, it's still a bit inconvenient. Anyways, the turn down was the salary they offered. I considered it an insult and decided to move on. I think it's a good company for entry level candidates who just graduate, for a well-established engineer, who has good skills, there are so many better opportunities out there.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java questions and object-oriented vs functional programming.   1 Answer
    • Database Questions. Normalization, Indexing, SQL vs NonSQL   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Extremely good .

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Hartford, CT (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Waste of everyone's time. Could have been so easily avoided. Both the hiring manager and a Sr dev in the room. They have my resume, but proceed to ask me questions on technologies which are NOWHERE on my resume.

Interview Questions

• A ton of questions, about technical areas I have no experience in. Please note, I had been careful to inform the "talent acquisition" person beforehand, the areas where my expertise is, and what I do not know.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Detroit, MI (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Good process.Slightly long but once it is in place everything flows smoothly. There are 3-5 rounds depending on the position you apply for. Fairly simple yet basic questions. The skills interview is the main round which one should prepare for thoroughly. The background check too is extensive.

Interview Questions

• Database and SAP BODS questions   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interviewer was always arguing about correct answers. It was evident that he was trying to do a stress based interview. But seriously who does that for developers with only 3 yrs of exp. At the end of the tech questions he started opening up about the work done by me in current job. Overall a mixed and weird experience.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Telephonic interview and it was referral process so it was quite easy and quick.

as it was Referral through my friend it didn't took longer time to complete the process.

I have not traveled from base location at all to attend interview and everything happened simply on the telephone.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

-Applied through company website careers.
    -Human Resources got back after a week;
    -Set up the first on call screening after a week
    -Interviewer hung up after putting the interview on hold ; Never Called back !!
    -Second try on screening after a week, they got the timing wrong between HR and interviewer
    -Third try for screening, Interviewer did not had my resume with him ? It went well though.

-After a week, they set up final interview with a manager on call/ Hirevue
    -Manager's kids were playing in back, while he was interviewing me on Hirevue
    -Got questions which had nothing to do my position role, neither the interviewer had position responsibilities with him
    - I gave up in less than 5 mins.

Terrible mistake applying here !!

Interview Questions

• No questions related to my position   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.