Admiral Recruitment Interview Questions

Updated 24 Jan 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Admiral Recruitment

Admiral Recruitment

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Admiral Recruitment

Interview

Telephone screening and then followed by a face to face interview. Before the interview started the interviewer was 10mins late and didn't apologize - right from the start I didn't feel that they valued my time. During the face to face interview they only cared about how much I billed rather then getting to know me as a person or even tried to sell me the company or the role. As a result I didn'take my application further.

Interview Questions
  • Billing- What was your best month?....
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Admiral Recruitment (London, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

I attended two pre interviews that both went well, my own impression and the recruiter. Having looked at previous reviews there were a number of negative comments regarding the CEO, indicating a high turnover of PA’s in the past year. However this had not put me off as I had researched her background, she seemed to be an advocate for working mothers and I was inspired by her drive. After my second pre interview I bumped in to Paula and was introduced, she seemed pleasant enough. The following day I was called and asked if I would come back to meet her for a third interview, I agreed and thought nothing of it. That same evening I was called again to say that Paula did not want to interview me due to my attire. I was wearing a smart grey dress, black tights and black shoes. I had a plain black cardigan over my dress as it had capped sleeves and I was actually quite ill. I was told this was not corporate enough. The lady that interviewed me was literally wearing a dress and tights with no cardigan, so I’m not entirely sure what the difference was. I’ve worked in administration for 15 years, my very first job at 19 being with a HNWI, I have been a PA for solicitors and an in house Barrister and would have been expected to be judged on my CV and not the fact I was wearing a black cardigan. I’d explained during my interview that I had lost 8 stone and a lot of my suits no longer fit as they are too big. As I currently work in the Charity sector I have no need to invest in suits on the basis I MAY have got the job!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Admiral Recruitment (London, England, England) in Jan 2017

Interview

Early stage had structure and seemed to be part of a process, later stages were confusing and daunting with no structure, no feed back and felt like we were going around in circles

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Admiral Recruitment (London, England, England) in May 2016

Interview

questions the person was interview me was sleepy...... did not recognise my skills as l didn't heard back from him! what was my previous duty? How many people where working? What l was in charge of?

Interview Questions
  • what was my previous duty? How many people where working? What l was in charge of?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Admiral Recruitment (London, England, England)

Interview

Booked and organised through the manager. Met with General Manager and had a face to face interview. Environment was relaxed and casual. Questions were open and broad across what i had done previously and what my expectations were. Other questions were what i thought the role would entail as i previously came from Hospitality. A clear description was given of expectations from the company and what i could face, i.e. targets, day to day adhoc jobs, expectations of on call phone, working hours and pay, possible improvement plans, training and progression.

Interview Questions
  • Relevant to past experience and what i thought would be the expected role
RSS Feed</>Embed